House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm

I pulled into the office.
Back to top Go down

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 pm

i got out when he parked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 pm

I got out and walked into the office. I said hello to all my friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 am

i went to my desk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 pm

I went into my office and immediately pulled up am IM with Rose. Hey beautiful. I miss you already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:09 pm

i smiled.

im not that far away. we'll go out for lunch...kk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Sounds good. I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 pm

i love you too. *kisses*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 pm

*kisses*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:51 pm

i smiled.

you want to stop home after we eat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Depends if I'm sent out or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 pm

okay. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 pm

I hope I'm not sent out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 pm

im not really do anything......so if u wanted too we could... *winks*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm

I chuckled. Where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 pm

*shruggs* up to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:18 pm

I smiled. No one's going to come into my office...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 pm

i grinned.

okay.

i hide the im box and went into his office. i had a folder with me just in case someone asked what i was doing. i walked into his office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 pm

I smiled. "What's in the folder?" I asked as I pulled her to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 pm

"Nothing. just grabbed one at random so if i got stopped i could tell them who i was giving it to" i said before i kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 pm

I kissed her back. "Damn. I was hoping for naked pictures."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 pm

"Of who?" i asked before i kissed him again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 pm

"You of course." I smiled and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm

"hmm...we could do that after work today if you want" i kissed him and let my hands travel down to his pants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 pm

I smiled. "Sounds good." I whispered, letting my hands run up her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next