House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:37 pm

I kissed down his jawline to his neck then to his chest.
Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:41 pm

i moaned softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:42 pm

I would have kept going, but I heard the door downstairs open. "I think your parents are home..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:55 pm

"I dont care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:57 pm

I shrugged. They knew I was pregnant with his kid, so they knew we had been sleeping together. I unbuttoned his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:03 pm

i took off her pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 pm

I pulled his boxers off and kissed him hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:18 pm

i kissed back just as hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:19 pm

I moved his hands to the clasp of my bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 pm

i undid her bra and cast it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 pm

I pressed my chest to his and kissed his neck as the heat radiated from our skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:28 pm

oh god....i loved her so damn much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 pm

I bit lightly at his neck and started to suck on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:34 pm

i moaned...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 pm

I kept sucking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:43 pm

i moaned more......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I stopped and kissed the hickey I had left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:04 pm

"I love you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 pm

"I love you too." I kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 pm

i kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 pm

I smiled against his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:47 pm

i kissed her hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:53 pm

I kissed him back with all of the passion I could find in my heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 pm

i returned it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:00 pm

I put his hands on my waistline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next