House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:39 pm

i kissed her deeply on the lips.
Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 pm

I kissed him back, but not with as much feeling. I was stressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 pm

i held her to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

I laid my head on his shoulder. My thoughts were going a thousand miles a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 pm

i rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 pm

I sighed. That was pretty relaxing. I let myself relax in his arms. I knew Mark would always be there for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm

"ill always be here for you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 am

I nodded. "I know." I whispered, calming down quite alot. "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:54 pm

"I love you too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

i kissed her back just as softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:01 pm

I laid my head on his shoulder and let myself relax. Mark and I would get through this together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 pm

"Lets go back to bed...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:17 pm

I nodded and let go of him. I took his hand and walked back to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm

we curled up in my bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm

I curled up as close to him as I could. He was so warm. "I love you." I whispered before I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:22 pm

i smiled as i fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 pm

I slept a dreamless sleep. I was glad Mark helped me to relax. I woke up and looked at the time. "Mark?" I whispered, shaking him to wake him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 pm

"mmmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:31 pm

"What time are your parents coming home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 pm

"Not till sunday...."i said sleepily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:33 pm

"Okay. Sorry I woke you up." I kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 pm

"no its fine." i told her. i held her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm

I hugged him. "YOu should go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm

"then fall asleep with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next