House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

[me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love Empty
PostSubject: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Growing up was hard, but living was harder. Not having anyone there to care about you, help you through struggles, or just to be there when you need to talk, isn't the life anyone wants to live. Yet these two teens lived through it all. While (girl's name) choice to embrace her hardship of a childhood and learn from it only to have a bright future, while (guy's name) chose to take it and drill inside his mind that everything was out to get him. Mad at the world for no reason, and just wanting everyone and everything to pay for the tough times he's had to face. Each sharing similarities as a child such as losing parents, living in the streets, moving from foster home to foster home, being abused by those who say they loved them. Only to be treated like dirt. So how is it that these two very completely opposit personalities come to find themselves captured into a world neither wanted to be in. With the good girl entering into a dangerous life and the bad boy entering into a life of happieness. They both face the dangers of their love for one another.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Bio:

Name: Justice Whittman
Bio: Blames everyone with his unhappiness and his terrible childhood. He feels like he's alone in this world and everyone is out to get him. Only they're not, it's all in his head. Ever since he ran away from his last foster family he's been in the streets. Hanging with a not-so-good crowd and just being your typical bad boy, he's forced to love no one. That is until she comes around. Everything he's once known is starting to become even more dangerous. He's afraid now, not sure if he's afraid for her or for himself but he knows he afraid.
Looks:

[me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love 2Q==

Last edited by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» on Fri May 06, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm

I'll join..?
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Natalie.
Bio: She's very happy and bubbly, although her past is full of nothing but sadness and fear. She doesn't let it get to her, she tries her everything to change people, but this one particular person... Can she help him be happy? Or be sucked into a world full of mischief and danger.
Looks: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love Dianna-Agron-Hair-Style-Golden-Globes-2011
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Sorry PrincessofDarkness it was just suppose to be me & Lilly . Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Natalie walked out of her last class of the day and exhaled deeply, she sorted her papers a litle bit and barely noticed the person in front of her, whom she bumped into. "I'm so sorry!" She said, looking up.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Justice walked aimlessly down the hall not caring that he was soon to fail his last class. He was looking down at his phone reading a text message from a friend of his when his body came in contact with someone else. Her voice flowed through his ears like soft playing music. Something about the way she looked intrigued him, wanting to do things to her any girl would dream of. But his slow smile soon turned into a frown realizing it was that peppy girl, who's always happy. For some reason he couldn't stand her yet he found himself wanting to talk to her. "What where you're going next time." I spat angerly and stalked off down the hall .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Natalie watched as he walked away, determined to apologize she ran after him. "I really am sorry." She said, trying to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:04 pm

"It's fine whatever." He said as he closed his fone after replying to the message. As he walked he noticed she wouldn't leave him alone so he reluctantly stopped and stared at her. "What do you want kid?" He spoke with annoyance in his voice, knowing they were just around the same age, yet he towered her with his 6"01' frame.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Natalie sort of inched away from him, she was only 5'1. So he towered over her like a bunny and the CN Tower. "I wanted to say I'm sorry, and I'm Natalie" She said, smiling and holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Everything about her screamed troubl for him, yet he found himself drawn to her. With a face of hard stone he kept his frown as he looked down at her hand then back at her. "Whatever." Was his only reply before he began walking.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Natalie sighed "Why won't you talk to me?" She asked, following him still.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:19 pm

He stoped and let out a sigh of frustration. She was starting to annoy him bad "For one, I don't know you nor do I want to know you, and two you're annoying. So if you don't mind I have a life to live, and I don't want to be stuck babysitting you." He spat at her, anger rising only to quickly deflate when he really looked into her eyes for the first time. But he kept his face unreadable not wanting to reviel his true thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:23 pm

She flinched as he yelled at her, memories like this threatened to flood her train of thought, except they didn't end with a pause, they usually ended with a slap, she held her right arm. "Oh, uh, okay! Well, I'm sorry to bother you" She tried to sound cheerful, like usual, she had to bite her lip to bite back tears; but kept a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Hearing the hurt in her voice he wanted to tell her sorry, but he simply couldn't. He couldn't make friends like her because they'll soon end up hurting or leaving him and he couldn't take it anymore. Yet he just wanted to tell her everything he went through. He mentally shook his head forcing the memeories of his terrible childhood away as he turned and walked away before he said something to make the situation worse.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:30 pm

She opened her mouth to speak again, but then shut it. She walked the opposite direction, blinking a few times.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Pushing the encouner out of his mind, he focused on his mission for the day as a slow smile crept upon his face. To night was club night and that meant lot of hot females just waiting to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Natalie walked down the halls and out the doors, with her friends. They mentioned a party that she could go to, she told them that she would ask, when really she was going to go home, eat and then sit in a house alone.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:45 pm

When he arrived at his usual spot he talked to a few friends and did the usual routine as his home boy D-Money brought up a party. He didced he could go, which meant more fun for him.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:48 pm

About 3 hours after getting home Natalie got dressed for the party, or rather; she was dressed for the party by her friends. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, she looked totally different with her hair curled and pinned up, wearing make-up and a very tight black party dress. But there was no time to back out now, she carpooled to the party and walked towards the house, her heels clicking against the floors.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Dressed in a red polo and dark blue demin jeans Justice walked into the crowded house with his home boys as they made their way to the back towards the drinks. It seemed almost everybody who's anybody was here. Some familar faces others unknown.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:03 pm

She walked inside and blushed to all the faces staring at her, but she walked with her friends, smiling at everyone.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:08 pm

He held a cup in his hand with the spiked drink as he allowed a nameless face dance on him. He was enjoying himself and it seemed she was to. Allowing their bodies to come closer with an inkling of space between them Justice took another small sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Natalie was asked to dance and she accepted, making her way to different people, she landed upon the drinks. She grabbed one and continued to dance, her energy levels high.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Tired after the fith dance wth a different chick Justice went for another drink seeig as how his cup was running low. After filling his cup he looked out into the crowd scanning the faces looking for none imparticular until his eyes land on that sweet face he tried his hardest to erase from his mind, with no success. He watched as her body moved rythmical with the music and was mesmerized instantly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:26 pm

She continued to dance, partner to parter. It was exhilarating for her, being so open with this. She finished her drink and went back for one more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love Empty

Back to top Go down

[me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next