House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

[me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Natalie looked at Justice and smiled to herself. She looked out the window, letting him take his call.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:09 pm

"Trap hous now!" Duce said with urgency. "Which one?" Justice asked already not liking where this day was headed. "Yours." Was all he said. Justice paused for a second looking at Natalie before answering. "Understood." "And bring the girl with you." Was what he said before hanging up. Justice closed his phone and looked over at Natalie. He didn't like the way Duce said to bring her. Hell he didn't know why he had to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Natalie looked over at Justice and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" She asked, she didn't like the way he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

"Is there a friend close by you can stay with for a few hours?" He asked hoping she would say yes, that way he didn't have to bring her. He knew if he didn't bring her Duce would just torture him but he didn't want Natalie around them at all. He felt protective of her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Natalie sighed and shook her head. "No, I don't." She said, "Why?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Damn. He thought to himself. "Nothing. We gotta head back to my house for a while." He told her as he ate the last fry, not really wanting to get up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Natalie nodded, "Okay!" She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:08 pm

"Johnny we out!" Justice yelled to the back. he took out his wallet and placed a twenty on the table along with the money for the food. "Okay you two see you later, and Justice no more big tips." Johnny said from the counter. "Too late it's already down there." he laughed and grabbed Natalies hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Natalie giggled and held Justice's hand, walking along with him. She squeezed his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:13 pm

"You want to drive us home?" He asked handing her her helmet holding up the keys.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Natalie nodded. "YES!" She said, taking the keys and jumping up excitedly, Natalie put her helmet on and got onto the bike, revving the engine.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Justice laughed as he put his helmet on and sat behind Natalie. He liked seeing her happy.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Natalie giggled and started driving, she had an amazing memory, so she knew her way. Time passed and they were almost back.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:33 pm

He was surprised she knew where to go. He just sat back and watched as her skills on the bike grew. As they got closer to the house he could see cars parked by his house and a group of people gathered on his lawn talking and smoking. His smile slowly faded and he just shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm

When Natalie got to the house she braked, she looked around, there were people here. People she didn't know.. Natalie got off the bike after parking it and took off her helmet, fixing her blonde curls. Natalie looked at Justice, a little bit confused.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Justice took off his helmet and just shook his head at her, in hopes she'll understand his reason for questioning earlier. He got off the bike and walked over to the crowd and made himself know. "One love, rock boys! J-Money on sight." He yelled to the crowd. He then got the usual response back. Echone acnowldeging him. He looked back at Natalie and held his hand out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Natalie walked alongside him, suddenly understanding why he'd want her to go somewhere else. Natalie held Justice's hand and walked closer to him, her small body hidden by his.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Justice broke through the crowd as he held tight onto Natalie's hand and made his way to the front where Duce was sitting on the steps smoking a blunt. He blew smoke out his mouth and put it out. "So you finally show?" DUce spoke looking past Justice to see Natalie. "We were across town." Was all he told him. "I see you followed my orders." He said as he nodded his chin towards Natalie. "Name?" "Natalie."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Natalie looked at the person on Justice's steps, she tried not to cough at the smell of drugs. Natalie moved a little more as his gaze settled on her, she stayed silent though, not knowing or wanting to say anything. Natalie looked at him, he was extremely intimidating, she didn't like the way he was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:39 pm

"That's you?" He asked stilling looking at Natalie. Justice felt Natalie try to hide behind him a little as her body tensed under Duce's gaze. He squeezed her hand a little trying to comfort her the best way he could. "Naw just someone from school." Justice said only half lieing. "Entertainment yet?" Duce asked finally staring at Justice unreadable face. Justice would've gave anything right now to have Natalie anywhere but here. He understood the question. Entertainment was code for sex. "Naw too sweet for all that. But don't worry I got it undercontrol." Justice said playing the part of the bad boy he was meant to be. Eventhough Natalie was right there near him he new he couldn't show the soft side of him around the guys it was just the way it was in the streets. "Tightness is always funny to toy with." Duce laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Natalie let out a breath as he squeezed her hand, she squeezed back. She tried to ignore what the guy in front of her was saying. She looked over at Justice, knowing he was lying. She let out a sigh of relief when he stopped looking at her, Natalie raised an eyebrow when she heard the word 'Entertainment'. She looked over at the guy again, hearing what his sentence was she finally got what 'Entertainment' meant. Natalie flushed a bright red, she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

"You already know!" Justice hyped giving him dape. "Come here peaches, let me talk to you for a minute." Duce called to Natalie. Justice stepped to the side so Natalie could fully be seen.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Natalie flushed a brighter pink, nodding and walking towards him. She reluctantly let go of Justice's hand, looking at the guy that was in front of her. She stayed silent though, her gaze on her feet as her face stayed flushed.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:56 pm

"Look at me." He spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Natalie lifted her gaze, her eyes settling on his. She fell a chill go through her spine and she almost looked away, she could feel the heat on her cheeks, she always hated being singled out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love   [me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

[me & Lilly only] Dangerous Love
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next