House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am

1 guy. 2 gals. what cold happen?

char sheet:
name
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:16 am

ill be the guy if you want me to
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 am

whatevers cool for me
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:20 am

kk its fine with me

Name:casey
looks:
The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) 6ow7z4qjdc
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:21 am

Name:Seth Kingsley
pic: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) 0
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 am

(night yall. i need to catch some zzzz's so i can make it through the school day)
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:30 am

(kk night)
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:33 am

(we can start this tomorrow. any one of us can start it)
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Name: stacy hanh
Bio: she's the school's most popular girl. everyone likes her. She's strong, determined, and loveable. she's the sweetest girl, even for being a cheerleader.
Looks: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) Ashleybensonerin

Name: Tyler Wright
Bio: he's seth's best friend. He's got a thing for casey, even though she's got a thing for seth.
Looks:The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) Eriknightadamgregory
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:53 pm

i was home for the holiday break from college and was happy to be going home.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:56 pm

i was at the local coffee shop getting a latte incrediably glad to be out for the holidays. a couple more months and i got to graduate...

I was on my way home from college so glad to have a break
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:57 pm

my car was packed up with my stuff and i started the long drive home
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 pm

i was sipping on my latte and nibbling on a chocolate muffin.

I was half way home.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 pm

i thought of home...seeing family and friends..
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

(what did i miss?)
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

(nothing. just saying where we are and etc)
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 pm

(we're just saying what we're doing and where we are)
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:09 pm

(kk thanks)
i walked down the street
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:10 pm

i smiled when i was halfway home
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 pm

i got a doggie bag and took my latte and muffin. i was ready to go home
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:15 pm

i walked home
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 pm

when i pulled into the driveway of home i was ready for bed
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:19 pm

i rubbed my arms as i walked home i looked up at the night sky
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 pm

id get my stuff out of the car in the morning. the only thing i grabbed was my laptop
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:26 pm

i walked into my house. "hey mom" i yelled into the family room

i pulled into my driveway and pulled my douffle bag out of my trunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next