House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) Empty
PostSubject: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 pm

well this is basically a roleplay for ben amy and ricky, who will she choose?

amy has one friend in this roleplay boy or girl i dont care, make one up.
and we need adrienne..

name:amy
bio:pregnat has baby noone knows yet she hasnt even told the dad, ricky,. she gets close to ben and develops feelings for kknonwn player, ricky, what will happen?
pic:secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) Shailene%20Woodley%20Headshot
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:31 pm

May I be Ricky and the made up friend?
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 pm

yeppers,
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:33 pm

I'll make my character sheet tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 pm

okie dokiee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:09 am

I will be ben
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:10 am

kk
Back to top Go down
vampyre lover
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
vampyre lover

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet
Name: layla
Affinities : can hit anything with a arrow

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Ill be adrienne if thats okay.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 am

yehhp
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 pm

It has come to my attention that the RolePlay Creator (RPC) has more then 5 Roleplays across all RolePlay sections.
Would the RPC please PM me stating which 5 they wish to keep, others will be locked and moved to the Paused Roleplay section.

~Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)   secret life roleplay  love triangle  ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.) Empty

Back to top Go down

secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)
Page 1 of 1