House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:30 pm

*okay thanks* i stood up and went to my closet and picked out cloths to wear
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm

i grabbed my jacket and put it on and headed out. i wanted to go for a walk
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

*no prob, it's on our way to the boys:)*

i finished with my hair and headed towards my closet. i wanted to look pretty ((for courtneys character. i forgot his name)).
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:38 pm

(seth)

i went to the park
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:40 pm

i got changed *Smile* i was ready to meet the boys (forgot ur character milly the boy one)
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:41 pm

i sat on one of the swings
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 pm

(thanks)

i picked out a really cute outfit and put my bots on.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 pm

(tyler)
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm

(lol kk thanks sorry bout that )
i put my converse on and grabbed my jacket and put it on i walked down the stairs "mom im leaving for a while" i shouted as i grabbed my sunglasses off the counter
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm

memories from when i was a child floated into my head
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:57 pm

as i finished my make up i grabbed my purse, jacket, and keys. "be back later mom!'' i yelled beihind the door. i climbed into my miata and made my way to casey's house
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm

some of the memories were happy while others were sad
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 am

i walked outside and waited for Stacy
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 am

i arrived at cortney's house and saw her already waiting for me.

"hey have you been waiting long?"
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:07 am

(my char seth is at the park. lol)
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:08 am

(lol you mean casey lol)
i shook my head "nope just got out her" i muttered climbing into the car
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 am

(lol im texting my friend courtney)

"okay let's go. shall we pick up tyler first?"
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 am

when i was 10 my dad had had a stroke here and then died a week later
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am

(lol nice)

i nodded "sure"
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 am

i got up and started walking again
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 am

"okay. let's go" i drove to tyler's house with casey
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:30 am

i looked at my phone
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 am

i nodded with a smile
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

i put it away and then kept walking
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:34 am

we arrived at tyler's house and casey all but ran out to knock on the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next