House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] Empty
PostSubject: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:02 am

a guy and girl meet when they are vet interns at the same vet office. will they be good friends or become lovers?

name: Mia Bowton
bio: she comes from a wealthy family but doesnt like to show that she does. she bought her metalic bluce ford mustang gt with her own money. her parents are just paying for where she lives and her schooling.
pic: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] Leah
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:13 am

I'll be a guy and girl

Name: Markus Daniels
Bio: Mark put himself into vet school taking a specialty in Exotics. His family disowned him for not wanting to take over his father's business in construction.
Image:Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] MTS2_kuja.girl_767542_rufus_closeup

Name: Ai Mutsuto
Bio: When her choice was to be a doctor or a lawyer Ai chose to be a Vet. She has a deep love for animals and has not decided on a speicalty yet. Her parents are both very wealthy.
Image: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] B929e65a74aea33de32a06bd7779216a

Last edited by Fuarie on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:16 am

can ur girl char and mia be friends from childhood and then ur girl char can be the one intoduces ur guy char to Mia?
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:33 am

Sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:36 am

ok. you want to start it or do u want me to?
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:37 am

yes please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 am

(ok.)

my alarm went off. it was time to go be an intern. i got up took a quick shower then got dressed. i texted my friend Ai.

need a ride?
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:43 am

Ai smiled at the text and pushed in 'Already waiting at your door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 am

ok. ill be out in a min.

i grabbed my keys and my and headed to where she was.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:49 am

Ai was waiting outside with a bag of McD's breakfast barritos. She smiled brightly as her friend came out and handed her a thing of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 am

i took the coffee. "Thanks." i took a sip. "So what bar do you want to go to celebrate you turning 21?"
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:52 am

Ai shrugged. "I'm not sure...my parents never let me go to parties so I don't even know what is good to drink." She said before rubbing the back of her neck. "Man I gotta show the new guy around today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:55 am

"ok. ill pick a bar and then you can sample drinks through out the night. There's a new guy?"
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:59 am

Ai smiled gently and nudged her friend with an elbow. "Some guy who put himself through school. So he knows how to work...what was his name...Mike..Mark...thats right Mark Daniels."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:01 am

i headed for my car with her at my side. "Well then as good interns maybe we should invite him to drink with us."
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:02 am

Ai frowned. "I don't know most guys just drool over you Mia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 am

Name: Adam Daniels
bio: he also refused to take over the family bussiness and wanted to follow in his brothers footsteps. he loves animals deeply but wants to find his soulmate.
pic:Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] 2605794783_d1042926a1_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:09 am

"Maybe he has s friend who will go with you..." then it hit me. "There two new guys...i have to show this guy named um.....Adam Daniels around"
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:11 am

((god I love those eyes))

Ai smiled gently as she got into the car and handed Mia a barrito. "I guess we could ask but you know how I feel about guys..." She blushed deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 am

(lol....i kinda picked a random pic.....)

"How do you feel about guys?" i asked her. i got in and started up my stang.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 am

((XP I acutally have a 04 Mustang convertable))

"Yeah know I don't trust them ever since Rick dumped me...well cheated on me and tried to get you too and then dumped me." Ai said but was still sort if smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:18 am

I took a bit of my burito. "I turned him down cuz i had a bf at the time and i punched him in the face for you and every girl at our school" i took a left.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:23 am

Ai smiled. "I know I don't blame you for him being an idiot...its just you know...I am scared of being hurt again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:26 am

"Well ill punch the next guy just like i did rick." i pulled into the vet parking lot as i finish my buritio and coffee.

adam: i was in the vet office waiting for the person who was going to show me around.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 am

Mia smiled as she got out of the car and reached into her backpack to pull out her doctor's coat.

Markus patted his little brother on the shoulder. "Hey there...look at those two getting out of the mustang...I hope one of them is going to show me around!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next