House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuarie
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:57 pm

He gently kisses Mia before taking another drink of his beer.

Ai cuddled into Adam waiting for thier food.
Back to top Go down

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:05 pm

i kissed Ai's forehead. the waitress came a few minutes later with our food.

i kissed him back and then took a sip of my wine as she set our food down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Ai smiled and thanked the waitress took a drink and started to eat.

Mark's stomach growled as he saw the food and started to eat when the plate was infront of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:20 pm

(sorry...my computer froze..i had to restart it. but im back now.)

I took a sip of wine and then began to eat my burrito.

i started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:38 pm

He eat quickly and quietly wanting to fill his stomach and get some energy back.

Ai stayed close to Adam as she eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:40 pm

i put down what was left of my burrito took a sip of wine.

i ate some of the veggies and then some of the steak.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:14 am

"Hmm its nice to sit down and have a meal togather." Mark said before taking a drink of his beer.

Ai only nodded because her mouth was full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:19 pm

"Yes, it is. we should do this at least once a week, bro."

i smiled and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Ai swallowed and joined the conversation. "Well how about next week you guys come over and I can make dinner?"

Mark smiled. "That is up to you and Adam but I wouldn't have a problem with it. Do you Mia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:24 pm

"No. I dont. sounds like fun" i said to mark.

"Its fine with me as well"
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:05 am

Ai smiled and went back to eating. "Well then it is settled."

"So Adam how does it feel to be a soon to be dad?" He asked before he too started to eat again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:06 am

"It feels amazing." i told him

i smiled and finished what was left of my meal.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:11 am

"The doctor appointment is this Saturday so I really am trying not to jump to far ahead of myself on it...but I am pretty sure." She said and finished up her meal.

"I can't wait to be a dad." Mark said and looked over to Mia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:14 am

i smiled at him and then kissed his cheek,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:15 am

i wrapped my arm around Ai again.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:50 am

Ai smiled and kissed Adam gently. "Hmm. Want to take a shower when we get home?"

Mark smiled gently. "Yeah after this bill is done we should head home too...since dinner is being made next week I can pick up the check this week."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:51 am

"Im leaving the tip." i told mark.

i put my hands up. "Okay bro"
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:02 am

Ai suddenly felt sick. "Sweetheart...I think I need to go to the bathroom." She said and almost ran to the bathroom before throwing up.

Mark smiled at Mia before Ai got up. He gave Mia a worried look. "I'll tip go check on her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:05 am

i nodded and went after my best friend.

"Morning sickness maybe?" i said to mark.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:10 am

Ai sat on the floor for a second. She then threw up again. She was going to hate this part.

Mark looked at Adam. "Probably. That's a good sign."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:12 am

i nodded and waited for the girls to come back.

"Ai?"
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:17 am

Ai got up and opened the stall to see Mia. "Bleh. I am never going to get used to that." She said going to the sink to wash her mouth out.

Mark paid and put a tip on the table before standing up. "Come on we can wait by the bathroom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:20 am

"Itll bo ok. and in the bed you and adam are going to be happy parents" i told her

i got up and followed mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:21 am

(ima go to bed now.....can u check out The Intervention and see if u like it? im saving the role of Eric for you........night...)
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:24 am

(I'll check it out shortly)

Ai smiled at her friend. "I know throwing up does hurt an whole lot."

Mark leaned against the wall waiting for the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next