House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:30 am

adam: i smiled at him. "Me too."

Mia: i grabbed my coat and bag. i put my keys in my purse after i locked up my stang
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:33 am

Ai came into the building and smiled at the two men who were standing around the waiting room waiting for them. "Hello I am Ai." She said extending her hand "And this is my friend Mia.." She said. "Which of you is Markus?"

Markus shook the girls hand but was way more interested in this Mia girl. She was drop dead sexy in her doctor's coat. He didn't even hear Ai ask who Markus was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 am

mia: "And whose Adam?"

Adam: "Im Adam and thats my older brother Mark." this Ai girl was really beautiful......i wish she was the one showing me around....

Mia: mark was pretty damn fine.....i let go of his hand. "Ok...um...Adam ill show you around....."
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:44 am

Ai smiled at Adam and let his hand go telling him how nice it was to meet him before turning to his brother but not before stealing one last glance. "So Markus...I heard you are specialized in Exotics. Let me show you the pocket pets room."

Markus smiled at Ai slightly. "An room for just pocket pets?" He asked. "So unusual."

Ai shrugged. "We like being safe." She said as she opened the door to the room that conatined hamsters, gunea pigs, chinchillas, and rabbits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:49 am

adam: i was sad to see her go...

mia: i led Adam around. showing him where everything was. "On your file it says you like all animals but like working with horses?"

adam: "Yes. they are beautiful creatures."

mia: i smiled. "Indeed they are." i was going to ask him. "Adam Ai and i are going out tonight to celebrate her 21st birthday...would you and mark want to come along?"

Adam: i smiled. Mark was going to love later. "Sure. we'd love too."
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:00 am

Ai smiled as Mark made quick observations. Then she made the decision. "So..Mia is taking me out for my birthday tonight. Would you and Adam like to come?" she asked and swallowed hard.

Mark smiled. "I would love to come and I am sure Adam would too." He answered.

Ai showed Mark the rest of the clinic before she picked up her case files and Marks. She handed him his stack and went to the first one in hers. A grey mare in the stalls out back had been lame on her back right foot. The owner searched for the problem but found nothing. Ai sighed and started to walk outside.

Markus flipped open the first file...apparently a ferret by the name of Farris had taken a tomble and now his tail was bent. Markus opened the room and went inside with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:02 am

(i g2g...i have to get up in like 4 hours and 45 minutes......im doing a day trip to Boston with 2 friends....sorry....but ill be on when i get home and after i eat something.....)
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:04 am

((nightnight))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:05 am

mia: i showed him to the stables where his first cae was. then i went to the pocket pets room to figure out what was wrong with a Hamster named Hamtaro.

adam: there was a black stallion who had something wrong with it left back leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:05 am

(night. ttyl.)
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:16 am

Ai lifted the hoof and noticed that the frog was a tiny bit infected. So she left to go and get some anitbiotic cream and a pack so the would would not get more infected. When she was almost out of the stables she ran into Adam. "Oh...I'm sorry!"

Markus took the ferret back to get x-rays and while he waited he wondered over to see what Mia was doing with the hampster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Adam: "Its ok. you can run into me anyday." i walked around her and then went to the stablle where the stallion was.

Mia: I looked up and saw Mark. i smiled. "Hey." i was doing an ultrasound on the hamster. turns out i was right. the hamster was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 am

Ai smiled as she walked to the clinic and got the cream and padding. The fix was easy but she wanted to keep the mare for a few days. She took notes in the folder and went to see what Adam was doing.

"Wow she seems really young to be having little babies." Mark said leaning over Mia to look at the moniter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am

i shrugged. "You know how the world is. Sex happens." i put her back in her home and wrote notes on the hamster file and the prognosis.

adam: i was looking at the stallions left back leg. feeling around to see what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 am

Ai couldn't help but stare at his butt as he was bent over studying the leg. She blushed lightly when she relized what she was doing and looked away. "Night has always had trouble with that leg. I have taken so many X-rays but can't find anything..."

Markus told himself not to read more into that statement before he opened his mouth. "I suppose." The tech came out and handed him the ferret and x-rays. He went over to the light box and put them up and turned it on. "Everything seems fine litttle guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:08 am

adam: "well id like to another set...maybe theres a hair line fracture?"

mia: i picked up my next file. This time i had a female ferrit with a lame leg.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 am

Ai frowned at him. "You think I would have missed that. I even did obilique and skyline veiws of that leg." She said handing him the folder which was thick with x-rays. "I think it is congential."

Mark prescribed some pain killers and ordered rest in its cage for about a week. Then he flipped open the next folder and started to do a frog who had seemed depressive. Once again he ordered x-rays and found that he had a mass blocking his gi tract. He told the nurse to plan a surgery for the little guy.

[[Obilique = diagonal view for seeing both bones in leg at once. Skyline is from up to down so basically up facing down like the rays of the sun. Congenital is had since the womb but not inhereited by parents]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 am

adam: i looked at the files. 'Then what are w mssing Ai? i am not sending him home without curing the pain."

mia: i had the ferrets leg x-ray. while i was waiting i went to see what mark was doing
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:23 am

Ai sighed and rubbed her temples. "Maybe its muscles....try a hot cold treatment see if the muslce twitching stops." She said before taking the file and looking over it again. "Maybe an exploritory surgery if the cilent says its okay."

Mark smiled as he opened another file. "Hey Mia...Would you like to go to lunch with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:26 am

Mia: i smiled. "Sure. just let me see whats wrong with ms. ferret and then we can go."

Adam: i nodded. i grabbed a hoy pack and applied it to the leg. id take it off in 20 mins and then put the cold one on for 20 min. "Ai do you want to grabb lunch with me later?"
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:37 am

Ai took the hot pack when he was done with it and put it back in the heater so it would be ready when the cold pack was done. "Umm....sure..." She let a little blush come to her cheeks.

Markus smiled brightly. "I promise I will be the perfect gentleman and pay and everything.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:40 am

Adam: I smiled. "Great. My treat."

Mia: "I kinda make my own lunch and bring it with me....and usualy i go to the local park with my lunch and sketch pad..."
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:53 am

She nodded gently and handed him the rewarmed pack. "H-here."

"Well I'll go grab something and meet you there then? Does that sound okay?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:56 am

adam: i took it and reapplied it to the horses leg.

mia: "thats should give me enough time to wrap up this file........theres a little ice cream cart that get taken around the park in the afternoon....." i told him before i went to get my x-rays from the tech guy.
Back to top Go down
Fuarie
Fuarie

Female Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 am

Ai helped out a while longer until her timer on her watch went off to tell her it was time for lunch.

Markus drove to the closest fast good place and ordered something before driving to the park and waiting for Mia to show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]   Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vet Interns: does the love just stop at animals? (Fuarie and *courtney* only)[X]
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next