House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 pm

i knocked on the door. mom was happy to see me but let me go to bed
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 pm

i walked up the steps of my house opned the door "home" i muttered taking of my jaket
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 pm

when my head hit the pillow i was out like a light
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:31 pm

i walked up the stairs and into my room. i took my cdlothes off and walked into my shower.

i walked into the house to find my parents
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:32 pm

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:37 pm

i went to my room and changed i sat on bed and looked outside through the windows
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 pm

the warm water felt good against my skin

when i greeted my family, i went to my room to take a nap
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 pm

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:41 pm

i laid back on my bed and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:41 pm

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm

i climbed out of the shower and wrapped myself in my towel. my friends were coming down today. i wondered if they were home yet.

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 pm

i woke up hours later
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 pm

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:54 pm

i texted casey. *hey what are you doing?*
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

"nothing just woke upwhy?" i texted back
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

when i woke up i went down to the kitchen to eat
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:12 pm

*i wanted to see if the boys finally got here. wan to come along?*
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:14 pm

when i was done eating i went up to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 pm

i waited for casey to text me back. i din't want to go see the boys alone
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:18 pm

when i was out of the shower i got dressed in jeans and a suitable shirt.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 pm

i got the blow dryer and began to dry my wet hair. i usually didn't but if i wanted to leave fast i needed it or else i'd most likely get sick
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 pm

*okay no prob umm ill get ready and head to your house*
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 pm

i put on socks and my winter boots
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:29 pm

*i can pick you up. i'll be there in about an hour*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next