House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 pm

((Hah I HATE the freshmen in my school..))

I got out of the car and smiled. I was early. I bounced up to Mark's car and knocked on the window.
Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:52 pm

my body jolted when i herd a knock on my window. i looked to see who it was. it was mandy. i sighed. i unbuckled and got out. "hey mandy. how was summer? you go anywhere interesting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 pm

"One question at a time." I laughed and sat down in the passenger's seat. "Not as smart as you, remember? My summer was okay. It would have been better if I didn't have to work." I groaned. "I hate my job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 pm

"everyone hates their jobs. i even hate mine. all i do is sort videos and talk to customers while im checking out dvds to them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:00 pm

"Yeah, jobs suck." I sighed. "So how was your summer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:04 pm

i shrugged. "it was ok. i went to paris with my family for a month. then we came back and i worked for the rest of summer. well there was some day trips on weekends. oh! i brought everyone something from paris. you want yours?" i had picked out a necklace i thought she might like....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

I smiled. "It's beautiful, Mark." I took it. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 pm

(he likes mandy...)

"your welcome.....i saw it and i imeaditly thought of you.....can i out it on you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm

((Okay.))

I blushed a little. "Sure." I smiled and lifted my hair up so he could put it on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:09 pm

i fastened the necklace and it was on....i really wanted to see how it looked on her....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:11 pm

I smiled and fixed my hair. "Well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm

i smiled. "it looks great on you." your beautiful, i thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 pm

"Aww, thanks." I really liked him. I smiled and blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:16 pm

i smiled. "we should go inside so we're not late for the assembly thing welcoming us back to school from summer and stuf....." i siad softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:17 pm

I rolled my eyes. "I've heard that four times. It's so fake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 pm

"i know. and they still make it mandatory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 pm

I sighed and got out of the car. I waited for him to get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 pm

i grabbed my bag and got out and locked my car up. "ready for senior year?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:30 pm

I smiled and linked arms with him. "No."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 pm

i felt my heart flutter a little faster. "me either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

I giggled and walked inside, never letting go of his arm. I wanted him near me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 pm

i smiled at her giggling. i liked hearing her laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:37 pm

I walked with him into the auditorium and blushed when a boy from all of my classes whistled, obviousily thinking we were together. I wished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm

"we have to save seat for the others." i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm

I sat down in the back row and saved two seats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next