House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:43 pm

i smiled. i could have kissed her right then and there...but i didnt.
Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:45 pm

I smiled back at him. I almost reached for his hand but stopped just before my hand would touch his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 pm

i laced my fingers with hers......i mean friends held hands....right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

I smiled and my heart started beating a mile a minute. I squeezed his hand as the stupid assembly started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm

the assembly was starting and i was starting to wonder where the others were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I looked at the empty seats. "Skippers." I whispered teasingly to Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:53 pm

"maybe their just running late." i whispered back.

wendy: the assembly was soooooooo boring so far. i wanted to get to my classes and scope out older boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:54 pm

I smiled. He was so sweet. I squeezed his hand again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:57 pm

i smiled and squeezed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:58 pm

I looked at him. How could someone be so perfect?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:00 pm

i looked for my sister in the freshman crowed. when i found her she was in a pose i knew all too well. "Looks like wendy agrees. that the assembly is boring and a waste of time." i smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm

I smiled. "I knew it."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 pm

[[O_______________________O Where am I~?]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 pm

((Late to school.))
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm

{{Mmkaaay}}

I walked to school with Ryan, opening the door to class and sighing.
"Sorry we're late" I said

I walked in with Erika, sitting down and rubbing my eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm

"Nice of you to show up." I teased to Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I smiled at her "I know, I didn't even want to come. She threatened to pull me by the ear out the window if I didn't wake up though" I said, pointing to Erika

I shrugged "I had to wake you up somehow" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I laughed a bit. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 pm

I sat back in my seat and looked around for Tyler

I chuckled "I know, she's nuts" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 pm

mine and mandy's fingers were still laced but i didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:11 pm

I woke up late. "SHIT!" I yelled I got dressed fast. I just put on a beautiful blue long dress with long sleeves that flaired at the elbows. I put a belt on and grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I jumped in my car and quickly got to school. I ran into my class and knocked on the door.

I sat in class in the back away from everyone waiting for Alice to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 pm

I opened the door and smiled. "Hey" I said
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm

I smiled. I was winded but you couldn't noticed "Hey. I'm so sorry i'm late. I slept in." It was my senior year. I looked around for Tyler...I couldn't see him from the door. I walked in and took my seat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm

when the assembly was over i had to relutantly let go off mandy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:22 pm

I looked around and saw Alice, I smiled widely and waved at her

"I did too, don't worry bout it" I said, waving to Tyler and sneezing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next