House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kalona - Good or Evil?

Go down 
+78
Erinacchi
Emo Kitty
Cassie Petitt
EmoAngel
vampirechild
WazzuMan
JCP1987
Dandelion
AmrodAegnor
PresY_F_96
Leah Redbird
Rogue
Vilandra
Vamp_wannabe
~Devon~
Zmirazz
prisonicfairytale~
Kalonas Queen Tsi
SerenityLynn
jedibarrister
Angel of Music
sayieng
Honeygrace
ApacheBoy
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Fallen_warrior
Crystal Rose
Mari-chan
-~Lumanee~-
BlackenedMoon
Lilith of Night
Red_Harumi
Megean
Jazzy512
**TeAmStArK**
LuckiCharmz
Bella-Rose
Rileey[;
katelinelaine
Hex
Hon_fan15
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Maria
idiiee<3stark
Ageless Vampire
Beastbearer
Nightchild
**__aphrodite __**
twizzlers
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz
Erin.
Selket
cactus
goodgirl991
BonnieBennett
brianna805
Joshuaismarked
didoo0501
Torianna
Hunted&Tempted
ILoveStark
believer_night
HoN*Luver*4ever
vampiresvampyresrule
RareBlood
white wolfs7
graciella
*Zoey Redbird*
Namine
Nemesis
RavenChild
**UnbrokenFallingStar**
Alice
funwithfire
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
I<3Stark
Zo-Bird
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules
82 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules
Freaking out
Freaking out
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Jules
Affinities : Air, Water, Earth, Fire, and Spirit.

Kalona - Good or Evil? Empty
PostSubject: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:46 pm

I wonder how Kalona is going to fit into the next installment. I really want to see him turn good and not destroyed. I know he's evil and all, right now, but what if what he said in Tempted, about only being evil with Neferet was true? Not that Zoey would ever be able to forgive him after killed Heath, but it would be something.

What if Aphrodite's vision didn't show Zoey banishing Kalona but Kalona turning good, once more. She said she a white light. It could've been Kalona coming out of the darkness and turning to the good again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deadxlovers_lane
Zo-Bird
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Zo-Bird

Female Aries Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Jodie-Leigh
Affinities : visions of future danger and mind reading

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 pm

hmm I don't know. if I were Zoe I don't think I would forgive Kalona. He's killed her consort and her "home". I can see what you mean about him turning good, but after his actions towards Heath I'm not sure he's capable of good any more.

Surely, with Neferet being more powerful than Kalona, she should be the first to be killed! Maybe then Kalona will go away. Maybe Neferet was is only means of staying above the earth?
Back to top Go down
I<3Stark
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
I<3Stark

Female Gemini Monkey
Location : manitoba, canada sadly , not really my favorite place .

Character sheet
Name: Miranda
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm pretty sure after reading the last chapter of Tempted that Kalona is evil. He killed Heath and that was totally not something to make him any kind of heart throb. Killing some one definetly seems evil to me.
Back to top Go down
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules
Freaking out
Freaking out
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm

He killed Heath only because he had been eavesdropping and you know how Kalona does not like that at all. Plus, he knew that Heath was one of Zoey's strong points. Still, I couldn't see how Zo could forgive him for that.. even if he did turn good once again. But I believe that it'd be worth a try.

After all, once Neferet is out of the way, Kalona might be able to make his own decisions and maybe Zo's fall in her dream really did touch him in a way that might make him chose good once more. It was only his fall from Nyx's graces that made him evil.

He was filled with jealousy and sadness. Surely one could see how a person of his status would be truly hurt by that. He was her Warrior, after all. And his Oath was broken, that part of him shattered.
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Calling Fire from the South
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Claire
Affinities : Air =]

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:18 am

no i think he is evil he was just tryin to get zoey ti fall for him wen he sed he used to be good even tho he was ..... but i dont think he wants to be good
Back to top Go down
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules
Freaking out
Freaking out
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:12 pm

I think that the good side of him is just buried so deep inside of his jealousy of Erebus and the grudge he has against Nyx for making him leave her realm that it led him to anger and hate and evil.

Also, because Neferet is evil.. that just adds more fuel to the fire. I think that Z could find a way to make him good again. But, I don't see how she could trust him after he killed her "home" and consort.
Back to top Go down
funwithfire
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
funwithfire

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet
Name: Annie
Affinities : Fire, talk to all animals, can inflict pain with thoughts

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:59 pm

I just think Kalona should dir. They need to strap dynamite to his wings and blow him up. He deserves it. Plus in the last book you heard what stark said. When he was killed he took part of her soul and she could not be whole without him. Stark was her warrior and he felt it shatter. I say some revenge is in order. plus heath sounds so sweet and all he wants to do is be with zoey and keep her safe and do whats best for her. doesnt that mean anything to kalona?? oh wait he's evil and should die remember???
Back to top Go down
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules
Freaking out
Freaking out
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Kalona killed Heath because he found him "spying" on him and Neferet. I could understand that. I don't know why I'm defending him the way I am, but nevertheless. I just believe that everyone who is evil must have a good side to them somewhere, even if it's buried so deep down that it can't be retrieved again.

Yes, I remember what Stark said and felt but I think that when Zoey comes back from the Otherworld, she'll be better because there is where she's with Heath and he's going to want her to be strong and do what she has to do. Stark still is her warrior, not was, is.
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:52 pm

yea agreed kalona must ahve good some were but he may not want to be good i think he chose his side wen he killed heath
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:49 am

I think Kalona is pure evil! i really don't like him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules
Freaking out
Freaking out
LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 pm

I don't believe that Kalona made his choice when he killed Heath. I just believe that he is doing as Neferet would want him to do. For some reason, he wants to satisfy her. Kalona, has a good side, no matter if it is buried down so deep he has lost all contact with it.

I think that Zoey's task is not to kill Kalona but to make him realize that once more he could be good again and to change him back into the immortal he was before he fell from Nyx's grace.

As to your spoiler, Alice, that is so not going to happen. It's too outrageous and the book is not even based around that. Yes, Damien and Jack might be gay, but I think we have established that Z is straight and there won't be any twists like that, at all.
Back to top Go down
**UnbrokenFallingStar**
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
**UnbrokenFallingStar**

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Ashley
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:15 am

Okey this is going to sound weird... but me 2 think that there is a good side to Kalona and that he can change(maybe he will??)) ....but after what he did 2 Heath... I dont think I or Z 4 that matter will forgive him after what he did.... but i think he can change
Back to top Go down
http://ashleyvanheerden@yahoo.com
RavenChild
Freaking out
Freaking out
RavenChild

Female Sagittarius Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Ruis Quindell
Affinities : Ravens and she is capable of moving from one place to another without being detected.

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:45 pm

LivingxDeadxGirl_Jules wrote:
I don't believe that Kalona made his choice when he killed Heath. I just believe that he is doing as Neferet would want him to do. For some reason, he wants to satisfy her. Kalona, has a good side, no matter if it is buried down so deep he has lost all contact with it.

I think that Zoey's task is not to kill Kalona but to make him realize that once more he could be good again and to change him back into the immortal he was before he fell from Nyx's grace.

As to your spoiler, Alice, that is so not going to happen. It's too outrageous and the book is not even based around that. Yes, Damien and Jack might be gay, but I think we have established that Z is straight and there won't be any twists like that, at all.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Jules... but you seem to forget that Kalona did mention that he didn't tell the whole Truth to Zoey. Truth is a very broad word. A person can tell the "truth" as they see it. And we all agree Kalona is very manipulative. Zoey had been wanting him to tell the truth the entire time they were in the counsel chambers. And he did, in a way. But he twisted it around to make it sound like he was saying he was Erebus. Words can be twisted, just like the Truth, to mean anything. It could have one meaning to the speaker and mean something completely different to those listening.

Yes, we can all agree Neferet is a psycho bish that needs to be shot. But! Kalona has said over and over that she is not influencing him nor does she have any control over him. And Zoey mentioned her, and he has dodged the subject. It is obvious he has no intention of leaving her. And let us not forget, even after Neferet made an attempt on Zoey's life he didn't seem to be bitter or angry at her. And yet we are to believe that Zoey's "fall" triggered something when Stark's arrow was flying toward Zoey's heart?

And we can't simply assume Kalona killed Heath because Neferet wished it. I believe, like it was stated in the book, Kalona looks for the weaknesses in people. Zoey has a couple. Two being A-ya and Heath. Kalona has exploited one multiple times and he destroyed the other, putting Zoey where she is now. If someone had the intention of being good, he would not kill a human. Life is precious. And if someone wanted to be good, killing should be the last thing on your "things I want to do today" list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyasurin
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:15 am

i really hope he can see the good in tnings
Back to top Go down
RavenChild
Freaking out
Freaking out
RavenChild

Character sheet
Affinities : Ravens and she is capable of moving from one place to another without being detected.

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Xxclaiiree<3starkxX wrote:
i really hope he can see the good in tnings

I'm not getting my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 pm

yeah same it wud be good tho
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:24 pm

kalona will never b good... no mater how hard he tries... cause he planed on war with humans... 2nd he said he wanted everything (selfish bastard) n then he kills heath?.... i dont c any good comin out of him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:49 pm

trueee Sad ^^
Back to top Go down
RavenChild
Freaking out
Freaking out
RavenChild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Nemesis wrote:
kalona will never b good... no mater how hard he tries... cause he planed on war with humans... 2nd he said he wanted everything (selfish bastard) n then he kills heath?.... i dont c any good comin out of him

Exactly. And here is the problem I see with the "war on humans" thing. Vampyres come from humans. I mean, Nyx marks human kids. So if they had the "war on humans" and killed all the humans or whatever, then there wouldn't be anywhere for Vampyres to come from.

lol, had a funny thought.

10,000 years after the human war:

Kalona in a vast world all alone

Kalona: ........well crap......
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:52 pm

yea... that makes no seance when you look it like that... XD but... since vampires live for like zillion years... then they wouldnt need humans anymore to spread themselves... if they would be only species on the planet... so technically they use humans only for reproduction
Back to top Go down
RavenChild
Freaking out
Freaking out
RavenChild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Well maybe, but there is no hint that vampyres even breed in the book. I mean Dragon was mated to Anastasia and there was nothing about Vampyres having children. Which, if they are not sterile in the first place, is kind of weird. Is it like "Oh, Nyx marked me" "That means you're sterile now, biotch!"
Those are questions I would LOOOVE to ask the authors.
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 am

yeaa i rellii wanna no if vampyres can have babiess
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 pm

i think they cant... i think theyr "babies" are humans... in a freak-ish kinda way
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:34 pm

i duno... i dont tihnk they can have babiess at all
Back to top Go down
RavenChild
Freaking out
Freaking out
RavenChild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:01 pm

But that is something they should explain in the book. Because in the legend, the reason vampyres can't have babies is because they are dead. So therefore their ability to reproduce goes out the window. But in HON, they never mention the reason, even though in HON no one is "dead" except unless you count the red vamps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalona - Good or Evil?   Kalona - Good or Evil? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalona - Good or Evil?
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next