House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night Good and Evil

Go down 
+2
Shannedo
I am a red fledgling3
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

House of Night Good and Evil Empty
PostSubject: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 pm

At this House of Night there are only two sides. Good and Evil. You can join the good, where you will follow your path in the Light, and be fine and dandy, or join the Evil. Where Dark rules your life and misery is the only known emotion.
The House of Night is literally split into two groups, so are the class rooms, the dormitories and the cafeteria too.
Anything can happen when the two sides meet.

If you wanna join, double up. Be one good one evil and one girl one boy
3 Good Guys
3 Good Girls
3 Evil Guys
3 Evil Girls

No God Modding or been more powerful than everyone else.
One Affinity Per Person and no copying affinities or profiles. No one controls Darkness, no one controls Light.

Name:
Form:
Good/Evil:
Affinity:
Bio:
Looks:

Name: Mysti Hallows
Form: 6th
Good/Evil: Good - For Now
Affinity: Fire
Bio: Mysti Changed her name when she arrived at the house of Night. She is a very neutral person in the House of Night, but when things start to change, her feelings about who she is start to change as well. She experiences both lives, good and evil, and must make a decision.
Looks: House of Night Good and Evil Anime-girl-on-swing-recommended-animes-and-mangas-27979679-500-375

Name: Ethan Ravenheart
Good/Evil: Evil
Affinity: Ice
Bio: Ethan is a very cold hearted person. He would kill if he had to, just to get what he wants. He is one of the popular guys, with all the attacks to lure people to him. He is able to weild a sword at his own will.
Looks: House of Night Good and Evil AnimeGuy15
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Eternity
Affinities : Has an affinity for all five elements and cats

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Can I join? Smile
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:09 pm

yeahh sure, just follow the rules Smile
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Eternity
Affinities : Has an affinity for all five elements and cats

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:45 am

Name:Eternity Afton
Form:5th
Good/Evil:good
Affinity:earth
Bio:She is an orphan and came to the house of night at 15. She has always been good even if her name suggests darkness.
Looks:
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Name: Artemis "Art" Irwine
Form: 3rd
Good/Evil: Good
Affinity: Can instantly determine a person's best and worst quality.
Bio: Art was a good judge of character when he was young, even though no one ever listened to a little kid. His mum and dad separated when they decided they couldn't live together anymore and Art remained with his mother, as he didn't have a choice. He distrusted his mum's boyfriend from the first time he saw him and his judgement was proved correct when the man stole their money and made off. Since then, Art never really liked his mother and her naivety.
Looks:
House of Night Good and Evil Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk_01t_KNpO3e4Yd0ShTrOi9TwRD4Z_NN7Oc7O9WHd_WfiVec2Gw

Name: Circe Samuels
Affinity: Can manipulate feelings
Bio: Circe has always been able to get her way with a bat of her lashes and a few sweet words. For this reason, people kept their distance, not wanting to be subject to her charms. Although she had a fair handful of friends, her general distance from people has made her very quiet and short tempered, going from sweet to violent in the blink of an eye.
Looks:
House of Night Good and Evil Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1gylsCeINUukrgjDVOhPgBaWs__U4e7MCcs76qy9l4-lioIbtdw
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet
Name: Callista
Affinities : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 am

(Oh I am so in on this RP. Sounds like fun!)

Name: Raistlin Black
Affinity: Mind control
Bio: Raist was marked at the age of 14, and from day one he could feel the forces of chaos and evil calling to him. He changed his name to Raistlin after a favorite book character, and never wishes to refer to his old life. He spent his entire life living in his older sister Inara's shadow, and was dubbed an outcast among family and friends. He finally feels like he belongs. He resents his sister, and is glad that she is finally keeping her distance.
Looks:

House of Night Good and Evil Photoshoots-The-Cabin-in-the-Woods-chris-hemsworth-31467093-864-1300

Name: Inara Black
Form: 4th
Good/Evil: Good
Affinity: healing
Bio: Inara has always had a knack for being able to tell when her friends were in pain physically or emotionally, and has always been able to sooth that pain through words or actions. She never expected to be marked, but when she was, much to the dismay of her brother Raistlin, she faced it without fear. She's made a few friends on the good side, but secretly wishes her brother wasn't with the evil side of the school. She is confident in her newfound abilities, and wishes to help people as much as she can.
Looks:

House of Night Good and Evil 10504296_ori

Last edited by Forsaken_Angel on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000061398566
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 am

May I join?
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes of course Savvy
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Whatcha need?
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm

I counted it up for you, Kitty. Hope you don't mind Smile
Space for:
2 Good guys
2 Evil girls
1 Evil guy
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Appointing your friends to your council
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Red
Affinities : Can talk to canines and she is a werewolf/lycan

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 pm

(Can I join?)
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Name: Red Night
Form: 2nd
Good/Evil: evil
Affinity: she's a lycan who can also turn into a full shaped wolf also.
Bio: when red got marked she was taken to the house of night by her father who didn't want anything to do with her anymore after she was marked. Her life had always been horrible over at her fathers house...she absolutely hated being over there and even became cold hearted person and hated everyone because of him...and now since Red is a vampire and her affinity came she loves to toture her father any chance she gets.
Looks: House of Night Good and Evil 4fe9cd76be028_f528764d624db129b32c21fbca0cb8d6
What she looks like when she changes: House of Night Good and Evil Mnuytctrfyghjioskldfgdfds

Name: Conner Tanner
Good/Evil: good
Affinity: he's extremely gifted at hand to hand combat fighting and weapondry fighting
Bio: Conner had a normal life like any other teenager in the world. He's athletic, very well built and he's really nice.
Looks: House of Night Good and Evil Blonde-boy-cute-hair-looks-like-justin-bieber-Favim.com-73773_large

Last edited by Funk's Girl on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Thanx Funk's Girl, and thank you Shannedo.

I will try be round a little more so this roleplay can get under way.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:19 pm

(okie dokie and can we start now?)
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 pm

(Starting Now)

Mysti: School was over for the week, the weekend laid ahead, all i needed was something to do. Most people had plans, like going shopping for Christmas presents, or late night cinema viewings. I don't get invited out much, i have a short temper, and sometimes set fire to things, or burn people. I set those things aside, and get on with my life.

Ethan: I head back to the dorms. No more school for two days, all i need now is a hot girl to spend my time with. I wonder what Red will be doing tonight, she is always great company, definitely the girl i would choose. I drop my things off, change and head back out to try find her.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 pm

I just got back from my father's house and I was as giddy as a pony from all the things I had done to the horrible man. I couldn't help but laugh a little as I replayed the thoughts over and over and over in my head. "Merry Christmas...daddy." I said softly to myself, my voice dripping with poison. I threw back my head in wolfish laughter that howled out of me. OHHH I couldn't WAIT for the next full moon....oh I can just feel it coming,

I ran around the hallways with a couple of buddies, tossing around a football. "HEY! GO LONG!" I called and threw the football in a perfect spiral, the football went twirling at a fast speed down the hallway like a rocket over everyone's heads, one of my friends who could run threw things ran threw everyone without bothering them before he grabbed the football.

(btw i added a picture up of what Red looks like when she changes...just saying)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:03 am

Inara: I walked across the courtyard that separated the dormitories, my gaze cast up at the sky. The clouds were dark, holding predictions of snowfall in the future. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of this, a small white cloud escaping from my lips. Christmas was right around the corner, and I for one couldn't be more excited. As I walked by a group of boys playing football, i began to hum random Christmas carols that came to mind. This was going to be a great year. I could feel it!

Raistlin: I sat in my dorm room, staring out the window and grumbling. Another year, another boring holiday to celebrate. What was the point of it all? I could never truly grasp the concept. It didn't help that when we were kids, Inara would freak out over the holidays. Which only added to my displeasure with them. In short, as some would say, bah humbug.

(I had to say that last line. ^_^ I couldn't resist!)
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 am

"Someone seems in good spirits," i said as i found Red, she is so evil, its amazing. "I was wondering if you were gonna come out with me tonight, you know sneak into movies, steal stuff, the
usual," I gave a little smile, i could only think what could happen

I headed to my room to change, adding a scarf and covering my mark, i put on gloves, grabbed my bag and headed out. I know that there is the high chance of going out alone, just would be nice to have company once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 am

I looked up at him and smiled. "Oh I'd love to." She said smiling.

I was running as I ran and ran into a girl, I quickly wrapped my arms around her and caught her. Iblooked down nd smiled. "Sorry. I didnt see you." He said and reached up and caught the football before it hit them.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:45 am

Art: I had to repress a groan as I walked down the corridor, Connor Tanner's meat headed friends running around me playing football. Then I saw the kid himself, having just saved Inara from falling to the ground. He was a jerk. A perfect jerk. I envied him of everything, his appearance, his athleticism, his charm, his comfortable life. He'd probably go home to his mommy this Christmas, exchange presents with his family around the Christmas tree. And I'd be stuck here, with nowhere to go. If only I could find Mysti, one of the only people in this place who understood a good kid's anger.

Circe: I liked the snow. The cute little white fluffs that got caught in your hair, the soft, cool carpet that covered the ground. Possibly the only enjoyable part of this particular season. I liked the way my warm, furry boots left perfect imprints in it as I walked, my headphones channelling heavy rock music into my ears. I pulled out my phone and sent Raistlin a quick text. Want to go into town tonight? it read. Raistlin was awesome, even if I was sure I annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Inara: My face turned about 10 different shades of red as I stood there, thinking of what to say. "Thank you." I said finally. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Raistlin: I could hear my phone vibrating on my nightstand. To my surprise, it was a text from Circe. Despite what most people thought, I did like hanging out with her, aside from the fact that she occasionally got on my nerves.... Granted, that does apply to a lot of people for me. In response to the text, I replied with a "Sure. What time?"
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:13 pm

"Nah, its my fault...I shouldnt even be playing foitball in the halls...jyst gotta tosse it around before the others leave to go home. Im really sorry bout that." I said and relised the girl from out of my grasp.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Mysti: I headed down the corridor, i recognize the person in front, as well as the football goons. It was Art, the only person here who really understands me. I crept up behind him, removing a glove, then sprinkled my fingers over his shoulder, heating him up, trying not to giggle.

Ethan: "Well then, i think you should go get changed, and i will meet you outside the dorms, wear something nice, i got good plans for tonight." I smiled, walking to the dorms, then sitting down on the couches to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Art: Warmth trickled through my body, making me jolt in shock. I turned and saw Mysti there, trying not to laugh. "You scared me!" I told her with a grin, thankful for the heat she'd given me. When I thought of Mysti Hallows, her empathetic yet temperamental nature came to mind. Sometimes this affinity could be a curse. I was forced to see the bad in those I liked and the good in those I hated.

Circe: I smiled when Raistlin's text came back, my smile growing when I read the contents. Six, maybe? We could see that new horror movie I replied as the light snow continued.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 pm

I couldnt help but smile and I walked away and went to my room to change. I found him once i changed and walked up to him. I was wearing a red with black lace corset that had a zipper in the front, black super tight skinny jeans and combat boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night Good and Evil
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next