House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night Good and Evil

Go down 
+2
Shannedo
I am a red fledgling3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Mysti: "Where do you think your going at this time on a Friday? The holidays have started, we have nothing to do, so why don't we hit the shops?" I smiled widely at him, i loved it when we hang out.

Ethan: I stood up to who i would call a goddess. "You couldn't look more sexy," i said, walking to her, holding her then planting a soft kiss on her lips. "Come on, let's go before i decide we should stay in tonight." I said taking her hand then heading out the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Appointing your friends to your council
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Red
Affinities : Can talk to canines and she is a werewolf/lycan

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:02 pm

I laughed and followed him out of the dorms, smiling. "Mind me asking where we might be going?" I asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:50 pm

"I thought a movie, or a bite to eat, or shopping. What ever you prefer to do." i smiled down at her, grabbing my car keys.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet
Name: Callista
Affinities : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Inara: "Right. I understand." I said with a smile. "And, like I said, thanks for that. I probably would've ended up with a football embedded in my face if you hadn't helped me."

Raistlin: "Works for me. I'll meet you outside." I replied, searching through my closet for my coat. I glanced out the window, seeing that the snow was starting to fall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000061398566
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:58 pm

I smiled. "Anything youbwanna do cutie." I saod flashing him a smile as I slipped into his car, watching him.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Im Conner by the way." I said holdong my hand out for her.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 am

Inara: I extended out my hand and shook his. "I'm Inara." I said.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 pm

"Well i have the money you have the choice, i can treat you to anything you want tonight." I hopped into the car, starting the engine and heading to town.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 am

I smiled and looked at him, thinking of what we could do. "Hummmm...." I said thinking. "How about we go have a little fun." I said giving a misvious smile hoping he would understand what I was thinking.

I smiled and shook it. "Very nice to meet you." I said. "So what are you doing for your winter break?" I asked. "I'ma be spending time with my little brother." I said smiling. "Speaking of which he should be here any minute now..." I thought out loud...this was out first Christmas without our parents...poor little Sky...he was only 6 years old this year, he was five when we lost them...I didnt really like telling people about what happened...I let them find out on their own.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:51 am

"I like the way your thinking" i smiled, pulling into a car park. I got out and locked it after Red was out, taking her hand.
"So where do you think we should start the fun then?"
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:26 am

I smiled and thought as I looked around. I smiled to myself when I heard footsteps coming from the level qbove us. "I think we should start in here." I said smiling. I tilted my head to the side listening to the footsteps to desifer what the person was. By the sounds of it the person was a male, he was wearing fancy shoes meaning he must be wearing a fancy suit, he sounds like he was about 150 to maybe 200 pounds, about 5 foot 9 inches...about eight inches taller then me. "He sounds like an easy scare....or snack." I said looking up at Ethan smiling menisingly. Then I felt tingles flow threw my body and smiled, those tingles meant that the full moon was close and it was almost time to change...my change was weird I would be a lycan on the day before the full moon, a wolf on the day of the full moon, and then a lycan again on the day after the full moon...tonight was a warning...so all my animal instincs were on high and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:12 pm

(Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:26 pm

(Sorry I haven't been posting. school is trying to murder me Razz Happy Thanksgiving by the way!))

Inara: "I'm actually not sure." I admitted. "My parents are supposed to be going on a cruise this year, and my brother will definitely not want to do anything with me. So, I guess it's just me by myself this year." I shrugged in addition to my response.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:31 pm

(I have been working and dealing with a cold at the same time. Happy Thanks Giving American Peeps Smile )

"I need you to stay in human form for this." I whisper. "We wait til he comes to us. You play the gorgeous innocent girl, trying to find help after getting lost, lure him in, then wait til i come close to attack." I smile at Red, kissing her gently before she gets into character and gets ready.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:40 pm

I smiled. "You can hangout with me and my little brother if you'd like." I saod smiling. A school bus stopped at the gate of the school and a little six year old boy got out and ran threw the gates of the school and over to me. "BUBBY! BUBBY! BUBBY!!!" The little boy yelled as he ran over to me. I smiled and knelt down and held my arms out and the little boy ran into my arm wrapping his arms around my neck, I wrapped her my arms around him and stood up. "Ohhhhh!!! " I said smiling. "I missed you bubby!!" The little boy said smiling. "I missed you too Sky." I chuckled.

I put on my cute pouty face when he said I had to be human but smiled when he kissed me so I got into chaaracter and meet the guy half way when I saw him. "Excuse me sir. Im sooo sorry to bother you but I was wondeeing of you could give me directions." I said cutely and sweetly as I could. I fiddled around with the ribbon on the bottom om my corset to give off the impression that I was nervous, I also started chewing on my bottom lip as a sexy touch to it.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:41 pm

(Its alright ans Happy Thanksgiving to yall too and hope you get better Kitty)
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:59 pm

(Thanks Smile )

"I sure can, where are you going?" I leaned against the wall, this is one cutie, any chance of a quick shot in the bathroom with her?

Ugh, what a creep, hovering round my girl. I just want to jump at him and rip his jugular out. Would be fun for me. I chuckled to myself, keeping out of eyes view. I was waiting for the opportune moment to freeze him, and feed.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Inara: I couldn't help but smile at the scene before me. The thought of me intruding on their holiday was just too much for me. I couldn't possibly do it. "Thank you for the offer, but I'll be ok. Honestly."
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 pm

I smiled, trying to contain my animal instincts. "I'm trying to find a hotel." I said and said the name of the hotel. I smiled and watched him as I pulled a notepad and pen out of my small black leather backpack, I smiled and held it out to him.

"No please. It would be nice to have more then just me and Skylar this year." I said smiling. "I Sky!!" My little brother said giggling he looked down being shy all of a sudden and said softly, "You pretty."
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:14 pm

I pushed the notebook away. "Why don't i take you to that hotel, it's not too far." i smiled. Well, if its a bed she wants, its a bed she will get. "This way." i said, moving from the wall and opening the door for her.

Things are starting to get better now, we can lure him in deep, feed and still have time for a little fun. Well done Red, you really are my little evil devil.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Inara: My smile widened to a grin. "Well aren't you just a handsome boy, Sky? How could I say no to that face?" My gaze shifted back up to Connor. "Alright, it looks as though I have Holiday plans after all. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:23 pm

I looked over my shoulder into the shadows where I knew Ethan would be and I smiled and winked at him, following the guy I smiled at him. "Thank you so much! I appercaite this!" I said as I slide into his car as sexy as I could which was very sexy.

I smiled and nodded. "Well we can go to my family's cabin for christmas break or we can stay here." I said smiling.

Last edited by Funk's Girl on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Inara: "Whatever you two want to do is fine by me." I said, stick my hands into my coat pockets as the snowfall began to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:44 pm

"CABIN!!!!" Skylar yelled. I chuckled. "I guess we're going to the cabin. Why dont you go pack a bag and I'll meet you in the parkinlot?" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:04 pm

(Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Inara: I nodded once. "Alright. Give me at least 10 minutes, and I'll meet you at the gate." I gave another smile before turning on my heel and rushing back towards my dorm room. I grabbed my backpack from my closet and stuffed some clothes into it. I slung my bag over the shoulder, and grabbed my purse, making a mental note to head into town this weekend. With everything in order, I made my way back out to the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Good and Evil   House of Night Good and Evil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night Good and Evil
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next