House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erik's scene in class

Go down 
+53
Xoeii_Moon
Erinacchi
black rose
WazzuMan
JCP1987
Emo Kitty
ZoeRedbird
LadyMarmalaaade
SerenityLynn
~Devon~
Fire-Fly
vampyricXfaerie
Pandora85
Allyson
Lilith of Night
☠★spiritchild★☠
>-->C<--< lovely marked
Hex
VampzLuvrz3
LuckiCharmz
MayonakaKitty
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Fuarie
brittanib
Nightchild
idiiee<3stark
Erin.
Megean
vadje
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
nightgoddess14
Princess Rea
Mistress_of_Night
Arainia Cullen416
darianHEARTstark
bobbie
KatrinaB
Saaaaarah(:
Kayliex3
Emily
~TemptedKnight~
I<3James
bunnyluver626
Beautiful Tragedy
LibielBird
Run BB Run
Spirit Melody
gilmore
Choko_Moko
Calico
LectricErin
Emi-Em~~*
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saaaaarah(:
Appointing your friends to your council
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

Erik's scene in class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 pm

That nearly killed him self, to turn against Neferet, and prove himself to Zoey in that final battle between Neferet and Kalona/
Back to top Go down
Emily
Going to the House of Night
Emily

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah, when I remember that situation, I compare that to that scene in class and I think "He doesnt know what he's doin..."
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Hmm who stark ? he doesnt. he shouldnt of frightened Zoey :L
Back to top Go down
Emily
Emily

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:11 pm

No, not Stark, Erik... I mean, the person who treated abusively to Zoey during his lesson, behaves differently during the arrival of Kalona... Erik chooses Zoey not Neferet... Isnt that a contradiction?
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Haa i had to read that a few times too understand :l
Yes that is a contraditcion
Back to top Go down
Emily
Emily

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:16 pm

ditto...
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:58 am

That goes back to what we said earlier, that Erik has infact chosen the side of Neferet.
Now finding that contradition makes me think that in Tempted we might find out that in fact Erik has betrayed Zoey cos hes on the side of Neferet.
Back to top Go down
KatrinaB
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm

When I read that they were going to be doing a scene from Othello I just knew exactly what was going to happen and which scene it was. It was very immature of Erik to do this scene in front of the class. I mean when you learn to act one of the things you learn is how to stage fight. You learn ways of say pulling somone around by the hair but not really so it doesn't hurt your fellow actor. Once in college I was in a scene for and acting class with my boyfriend and we had to suck face big time for the scene and it was sooooo different from real life. I mean we were actually kissing but the feelings were different. It was weird, my body responded way differently to his kisses. Not a turn on at all.
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 pm

I agree. he acted stupid....even though it was a sence from a movie that they acted out, you could still tell that he hurt her feelings
Back to top Go down
bobbie
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
bobbie

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name: bobbie
Affinities : spirit water

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 pm

he was hurting alot inside so i see kinda where he is coming from but dang he went overboard
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm

He so did. and infront of everyne
Back to top Go down
bobbie
bobbie

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm

i am surprized that he got away with it without a studnt saying anything
Back to top Go down
LectricErin
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
LectricErin

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm

they thought it was part of the scene they were acting out. they all thought it was so great and all that.
Back to top Go down
bobbie
bobbie

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 pm

still....i wasnt fooled (maybe because the book is in her point of view)lol
Back to top Go down
LectricErin
LectricErin

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 pm

yeah. we knew it wasnt because we see it from zoey's pov. we know whats going on with her and erik and their feelings.
the rest of the student dont know. so, they figure it was an amazing acting job done by zoey and erik. esp. with it being othello.
Back to top Go down
bobbie
bobbie

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:29 pm

i keep on hearing about othello i want to read the script if i stop being lazy (never going to happen!)
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:16 am

hahaha.. it seems intresting. :L
we were gonna study it at school but insted we are doing 'much ado about nothing'
Back to top Go down
bobbie
bobbie

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:09 pm

i would have slapped him and pretened it was the play LOL

Last edited by bobbie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily
Emily

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:14 pm

haha I agree with you... if I were Zoey I would kinda give a big lesson to him by slapping him and tell him and the spectators "uh-oh... whoops soorryyyyy, I must have misunderstood the play script Very Happy" then I would have slapped him again and say: "now it is all right coz Desdemona slaps Othello twice :DDDD" I would leave the class after that Very Happy hehehe
Back to top Go down
darianHEARTstark
Attending your first ritual
Attending your first ritual
darianHEARTstark

Female Posts : 179

Character sheet
Name: Darian
Affinities : fire and visions

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:30 pm

yea that was SO out of line.
i mean he acts like a 5 year old lashing out when hes hurt
Back to top Go down
LectricErin
LectricErin

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:53 pm

yeah..i dont understand why she stood there and took it. i would have never let him get away with that! ha. there would have been pushing and cussing for all to hear!
erik is very much like a child. its sad.
Back to top Go down
Arainia Cullen416
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Arainia Cullen416

Female Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:56 am

i agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:51 pm

I feel sorry for Erik. I just got done Untamed and I hate Zoey! She broke his heart and everyone is mad at him for being pissed. he had a right to be pissed. yea he shouldn't have choked her or whatever. But if it was the other way around I think Zoey would have kicked him in the balls or something. and would that be "acting like a 5-year-old" ? no most people would say "he had it coming for not keeping it in his pants" but when it's the girl that does the cheating, a guy can't do anything without it being abuse or him being a jerk.

I hate how everyone is sticking up for Zoey. She is a hypocrite, she calls people a slut or ho for some stupid stuff but she: 1) is still seeing Heath even tho Erik has told Zoey that the imprint they have is just like sex, and Erik is still with her. 2) told her boyfriend that she didn't want to have sex yet because she didn't want to act like his last girlfriend. AND he was okay with it. 3) Had sex with a guy that not only is older and a Professor BUT Erik told her that he doesn't like him. 4) comes running back to Erik after she finds out that the guy she had sex with was just using her.

does she really think that after he found them he would just take her back? just because that ONE relationship (like out of what? 3? 4?) didn't work out so she thinks that he's just going to forgive her? HECK NO! Zoey just need to pick a guy and stick with him. she is acting like a slut for stringing all these guys along.

I didn't like how she had to "forgive him" WTF for? "You called me a slut in front of the class" um...Zoey you had sex on the floor with a teacher when you had not one But TWO boyfriends. "But it was all a plan to get me alone" and you just walked right into it didn't you? yes Neferet sent Loren after her but she didn't make Zoey sleep with him!

if Zoey was going to be forgiven by Erik she should have been mature and own up to her BIG STUPID mess up. NOT blame it on him just because he did what anyone would have done in his place (not really the choking but being mad) I mean he was falling in love with her and she goes and does the nasty with Blake! after making it seem that she's the perfect girl that gets all the guys but doesn't have sex. and thinks that she can just blame it on Neferet or (even worst) ERIK!

she should take responsibility for this. and WTH is with this James person? 1st book she has Heath and Erik, 2nd book she getting to Loren, 3rd book she's WITH Loren AND Heath AND Erik, NOW it's James? Why? I mean what's with the whole "I've only known him for 2 mins but I think I love him!" really? again? why does this author just LOVE to make guys love Zoey? or the other way around? every guy that came in so far she has "fallen for" I think that if the author didn't make Damien and Jack bf's she would have made Zoey fallen for them too!!!
Back to top Go down
bobbie
bobbie

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm

wow [sham-wow] that is a long post
Back to top Go down
LectricErin
LectricErin

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 pm

zoey took responsibility for what she did. and i dont remember anyone saying erik shouldnt be mad. he had every right to be upset at her and at the situation. and if i remember correctly it was erik who wanted to get back with zoey..she was iffy about it. i was super upset at what she did. and her seperating with heath was so fast with no closure with a big history together, having her just forget about him completely would be kinda hard to do. her and heath imprinted before anythng happened with her and erik, right? and she didnt know what was happening when that happen. did zoey act immature, maybe. but so did erik and he took it a step further with what with thread is about. he physically hurt her. and i really dont care if she cheated on him with loren or even the whole male student body, he shouldnt have done that. and also..a lot of these boys went after zoey. all of them actually.
we cant blame any of this all on one person. both zoey and erik have done wrong.
and with stark...i dont think she said love..but they had a connection and that might have something to do with what happens in the last book.
its all just part of the story. and i think its normal for a girl or boy to like multiple people or have multiple like them. maybe not to this extent but thats part of the fun of the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erik's scene in class
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next