House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gypsy Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:36 pm

ok here's a new story called Gypsy Magic so enjoy

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 pm

I was there the night of the fight. I watched the whole thing happen. The worst thing about it, my best friend died protecting me, now I'm stuck in this safe house for my kind. Vampires. I was born before world was II started. I was a Gypsy named Katia. My family was in hiding, there were two other Gypsy families. Everyone was asleep one night except for me and David. I was 17 at the time and he was 18. I looked right at David, he smiled. His blonde hair sparked under the moonlight, the moonlight caught his canines and I could see that they were pointy. I smiled back at him. He held out his hand and I took it. I pulled me close and pushed a piece of my black hair away from my face, "Your beautiful"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 pm

"Thank you" I snuggled into him, he kissed my neck and bit me. It only hurt alittle but after he kept telling me that I was beautiful and that he loved me. I told him I loved him and blacked out. When I woke up we were running through the forest, the bells on my skirt jingled as he carried me through the forest. He looked down, saw I was awake and stopped.

"Good morning" he set me down on my feet. I looked at him, then down at myself. I still had my black bell skirt on and my black tank top. I felt around my neck and found the necklace my mother and father gave me for my 10th birthday. I looked back at him and saw that he was asking for my hand, "Will you come with me?" I nodded and took his hand just like I did last night but instead of biting me he kiss me on my lips. "I should have done that before making you like me" He pulled me alon the path. Before, I could remember anything more I was jolted awake by someone jumping on my bed.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 am

-she was remembering-

1. "Katia! Wake up! Its time for class!" the house mother called. But when I opened my eye's I saw Anne jumping up andwdown on my bed. Once she saw that I was awake she stopped jumping and did a summersault in mid air and sttck the landing on the ground. She turned to look at me to see if I'd approve but of course I was already downstairs still in my pajama's cause the school is in the safe home, so we dont have to change. I was wearing black pajama pants and a black tank top, I made it im class just as the teacher shut the door,

"Glad you could join us Katia" the teacher said firmly

"I'm glad your glad I'm here" I said finding my usual seat

"Well, then you'll be glad to get detention"

"I am glad, thank you for asking" I said smiling evily at her

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 pm

She glared at me but started teaching. Ever since the fight, I grew up and got tougher. I'm still grieving over my friend. Dylan. We were at a vampire party, we desided to leave early and that's when the trouble started. We were at my house and he kissed my forehead and said goodnight. I looked into his green eye's while he looked inside my blue ones. He turned around and a vampire hunter attacked him. But Dylan was fast enough to avoid his attack for now, but finally the vampire hunter got a hold of Dylan and killed him. He came after me then, but I killed him with him looking in my eyes. I changed my eyes back to normal, I ran over to him. I sat down next to him and cried, thats how the vampire survices found me. Crying next to him, they had to make me sleep to leave his side. I woke up being carried, I looked up hoping to see Dylan. With his black hair and wonderful sense of humor but all I saw was a vampire no older then me with blonde hair. I started to cry. The man looked down at me, "It's ok, I'm taking you someplace where you'll be safe"

"I want Dylan" I said rubbing my eyes

He smoothed my hair, "I know you do but he's dead" I cried into the mans chest, he gripped me tighter, "Its ok, Katia. I made my brother a promise to never let anything bad happen to you." He looked at me again, "No wonder my brother loved you" I cried the whole way to the safe house, we got to the safe house and he set me down. I made sure I looked presentable. I might have benn a Gypsy but my mother told me to always look presentable. I made sure my waist length black hair had no snarles in it. But of course I didnt stop crying, they sent me to a room and I cried there. It took me a month for me to stop crying but as soon as I stopped I got tougher. So, now I'm sitting in class when he comes in.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

"Excuse me but I have to speak to Katia"

The teacher didnt even turn to look at me, "Go Katia"

"Awh, you sure you wont miss me too much?"

"Go" I laughed on my way out and went to the headmasters office. I opened the door expecting to get yelled at for some reason. But sitting in my usual chair was Dylan's brother, Chase. I stood in the doorway awkwardly until the headmaster saw me in the doorway.

"Hello Katia. Please take a seat next to Chase" I sat down. I glared at the headmaster, "Katia, you know Chase he brought you here"

"Yea, I know. What exactly do you want?"

"I'll let Chase handle that"

I turned to Chasn and raised an eyebrow. Chase cleared his thoat and stood, "The vampire hunters want to speak to you, because you killed their leader"

"I think they want to do more than talk" I mumbled

Chase nodded, "We're not gonna let that happen I promised my brother I would protect you"

I stood up and put my fingure on his chest, "And how exactly are you going to do that Mr. Hight and Mighty?"

He looked at my fingure, "First, I'm gonna keep my promise and to do that I found an old friend of yours" the door opened. Behind the door was David.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 pm

"David!" i ran to him and put my arms around his neck, "How you've been?"

He laughed and pulled me closer to him, "Good, how's my little Gypsy girl been?"

"Good" I kissed his cheek. The headmaster cleared his throat. I dropped my hands and took David's hand.

"Awh, you ruined our moment" he kissed my lips and smiled evily, "So soft, I've missed your kisses Katia"

"As have I David" I gave him another kiss, he didnt pull away. He pulled me in for a deeper kiss that Chase had to break us apart and stand in front of us.

"Alright, thats enough lovey dovey, time to get back to work"

"You were always a buzz kill, you know that Chase?" David was behind me in a few seconds and tilted my head up so I was looking at him. I smiled. "God, how I have missed that smile and body of yours. You still have your skirt with the bells?"

"Of course, once a Gypsy always a Gypsy"

He mouned a deep moun and tried to kiss me but a book was in his path. The headmaster stepped between us, "I invited him here so he could help you, not so you two can have a make out session"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 pm

-thank u, thank u-

"Awh, but I havent seen my Gypsy girl in awhile" David said sitting in the headmasters chair playing with a book

"This is a special occasion, David. Your not allowed on there grounds cause of the last time you tried to take her back. Your the lowest vampire to take an innocent girl like this"

"But I love my Gypsy girl"

"You arent capable of love"

"If I didnt love her would I do this" he pulled me toward him and he kissed me deeply. I kissed back and it took both the headmaster and Chase to pull us apart. Chare held me against him,

"Dont do anything you'd regret Katia" he whispered

"I can see that these two cant keep away from each other maybe it isnt a good idea" the headmaster said

"No!" My eyes went wide

"Then you need to promise to behave" Chase said eyes narrowed at David

"I promise," I looked at David, "promise to behave"

David sighed, "Fine, I promise to behave myself as long as she doesnt tempt me" he looked me up and down and mouned, "I'll miss kissing those lips and having your body against mine...."

"That's enough, lets go over the plan" Chase said firmly. He put me in a chair and went over the very lengthy plan. As soon as he was done I was super tired, I left the office and went up to my room where I saw David laying down in my bed smiling at me.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:58 pm

-he is a bad boy-

"Cant we share a bed like we used to?

"I dont think they allow that here"

"I dont care about rules, Katia. I only care about you"

"Are you just saying that so I'll sleep next to you?"

"Some what, yes. Is it working?"

"Yes" I crawled up next to him and snuggled into him

"I remember us doing this when I first turned you into a vampire, then we had to keep running so I never got a chance to actually sleep next to you"

"Now you can" he laughed and I fell asleep to his laugh and to him stroking my hair.

2. I woke up to hands clamped over my ears. I looked up and frowned. David must have realized that I was awake cause he unclamped my ears and I foutnd out why he was hiding my ears. The house mother was on a rampage, I hated it when she's on one of those. I was about to get up but David pushed me down and ran to the door, he locked it and looked at me, "You dont get to leave till I get a morning kiss"

"Will it matter if I kiss you or not?"

He thought about it, "No it wont" he ran and kissed me. He pulled back and touched our foreheads together, "God, I missed you. I didnt want to leave but I had to"

"I know"

"No, you dont know. Come on, lets sneak away"

"David...." Before I could finish he had my hand and pulled me toward the window. He opened it and jumped out, I looked down and saw him holding out his arms like he was gonna catch me. I jumped and he caught me,

"Hmm, you know you could become a cheerleader?"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:27 pm

-hahaha I wrote the cheerleader part while I was watching Fired Up-

I roll my eyes, "Where are you taking me?"

"Some place you'll never expect"

"Thats very specific" He set me down and took my hand. He pulled me to the sidewalk, and we just walked like that hand-in-hand through the street. He explained why he had to leave, how he had to settle somethings. I told him what happened with Dylan; he let me cry on his chest, he bowed his head cause Dylan was his friend too. After our little tear fest we laughed, finally he pulled me to a spot and covered my eyes. He lead me through some place and finally came to a stop, he uncovered my eyes and I looked at the things around me.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 pm

We were in an old costume house, I found a top hat and put it on his head. I laughed while he looked in the mirror, if I say so myself, he looked good in it. He looked at me and tipped his hat, he found an old english dress and told me to go put it on. I went into a room and looked at it, it was gold and white with little designs made with gold sparkles that twinkled in the light. I put it on and looked in a mirror, it made my hair glisten. My eyes look soft, and showed all my curves. I found a crow and put it on, I looked like a princess. I came out and saw that David was wearing a tux. He held out his hand and I took it like I did many years ago. We danced there until night had come. We changed back into our origanal clothes which I realized that David was wearing jeans and a tee, not his Gypsy clothes which he loved. I was done pulling on my shirt when the glass shattered, I expected to see a vampire humter but instead I saw Chase.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:21 am

-Lets just say that Chase has a crush on her-

"Chase! What are you doing here?"

"Well, since you left the house and you have a whole bunch of vampire hunters wanting to kill you, I'd expected that David took you some place and I'm right"

"David's just letting me have fun"

"God Katia, do you trust everyone?"

Something exploded inside me. My eyes must have hardend cause he back away, "You kno perfectly well that I dont trust everyone! I barely trust you! If you werent Dylan's brother I would have nothing to do with you!"

"If Dylan hadnt told me to look after you if something happend to him you'd be dead! Ever thought of that! Rules are there for a reason Katia"

"You didnt have someone threating your entire family that what ever they were gonna do, like get put in a consentration camp, that they were gonna die! Thats happened through my life time! You know what rules back then were that if you were a Jew or a Gypsy or didnt have blonde hair blue eyes you die!"

"I didnt know.......when were you born Katia?"

"Before World War II, I was 17 when David changed me"

"I'm sorry Katia. But rules change and they have"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:07 pm

"You dont understand I saw everything that they did to people because they didnt follow the rule" there was a knock at the door and I turned to look and see David standing in the doorway. "David" I held out my hand. He took it and pulled me close to him.

"It's ok Katia, your safe nothing is gonna hurt you. Not while I'm near you" He looked up at Chase, "Dont ever bring up her past again, if she thinks about it too much her mind will remember everything." David took my hand and pulled me toward the door. I must have forgotten to take off the crown cause he placed something on the boxes. We walked through the night hand-in-hand, we stopped at the park and sat down on the bench. David kissed my head and I leaned my head against his shoulder. He hugges me closer to him, "I'm sorry I didnt come sooner"

"Its fine"

"No, its not. It could have been a vampire hunter, what if I didnt get to you in time?"

"I can take care of myself"

"I know you can little Gypsy, I know you can" I fell asleep in his arms, and for the second time I dreamed of my past.

3. David and I were walking down the path when a Nazi soldier cam out form behind a tree holding a gun.

"Well, well, well, its a couple of Gypsy's if you dont come with me I'll shoot you"

David let go of my hand and was behind the soldier in a few seconds, "Dont touch my Gypsy" he held the Nazi so that he couldnt shoot me, "Come Katia, its time for your first meal." I walked up to the soldier and smiled. I leaned down and bit his neck. It tasted like the best chocolate anyone could have so I kept drinking. But all too soon it was gone, and I was standing there like a little child not knowing what to do next. David carried the soldier to a hole and put him in. He recovered the hole and looked at me, "You have blood on your cheek" he took out his hankerchief and rubbed it away.

"Why do you care about me so much?" I asked as soon as he was done

"Because your mine. I wont let anyone take you away from me"

"Why?"

"I dont know; vampire instinct I guess as soon as we find out mates they're purs forever" he pulled me forward. "Thats enough questions I cant answer" he placed his hankerchief back in the slot. We did that for a few years before we decided to go to the U.S. We snuck on a ship and road the waves until we goth there. We lived in a waterfall cave, I loved it there. We had everything extra clothes, shampoo, conditioner, soap, swin=msuits, towels and a bed. It was around midnight, I decided to take a bath. I dived in and washed my hair. Suddenly there was a splash and I saw David swimming over to me.

"What are you doing David?" I asked skeptical

"Mmm" he kissed me, "Your beautiful under the moonlight"

"Are you saying that I look bad during the day?"

"No, your beautiful all the time" he kissed me harder and deeper. I kissed him back, we were out of the wather before I knew it and was laying on the bed, "God, your beautiufl" that was the first time we knew each other better than anyone else. I woke up looking at David's smiling face, "Good morning my Gypsy girl" I smiled back at him and sat up. I felt amazing. I put on some clothes and walked to the opening of the cave. I felt him behind me fully dresses, he put his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I have to leave"

"When?"

"Soon"

I nodded and walked away from him, "Go. Mske it easier on me"

"You know I love you and that I'll miss you"

I nodded but didnt lookd at him, "I'm going for a walk" I left the cave and wandered down the path, I saw a fawn and smiled. The fawn froze in fear, "It's ok little one, I'm not gonna hurt ya" I bent down with my dress touching the ground. The fawn walked to me slowly, I smiled at it and it finally touched my hand. I pet its head and tell it what an adorable thing she is. She met my eyes and hers went wide before she was attacked. I was rocked bakcward and looked at the person who took the fawn. The man had balck hair and muscles, "Who are you?"

The man turned to me, the fawns blood sliding down his cheek, "I'm Dylan. Who are you?"

"I am Katia. You have blood on your cheek"

"its the fawns"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 pm

I took out David's hankerchief and wet it with my tongue, "I know its the fawn's I'm not stupid" I started scrubbing the blood off his cheek, "Dont you know to always look presentable?"

"No one told me that"

"Well, I just told you"

"Your not from around here are you Katia?"

"No, I'm not. I'm a Gypsy born in Europe"

"Katia, where do you live now?"

"In that cave behind the waterfall" I finished cleaning his cheek, "There your done" I was about to take my hand away when he caught it.

"Thank you Katia, now let me repay you by letting you stay in my house with me"

"I have to ask David"

"Alright, lets go" We walked in silence most of the way. we reached the cave and I knew DAvid was gone, I went inside and on the bed was a note with just two words. I'm sorry. I shook my head,

"Lets go" he followed me out and after we were out of the woods he took my hand and lead me to his house. that was how Dylan and I met.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 pm

-awh thanks guys-

4. My eyes fluttered open and I was looking at the cieling. I sat up and felt groggy, I heard something drop form the kitchen and someone curse. I rubbed my eyes and went into the kitchen to see Chase cooking.

"Chase. Where am I?"

He turned around and seemed surprised to see me, "Oh your awake"

"No, I'm sleep walking now where am I?"

"Your in my house"

"And I'm here why?" I asked super confused

"david had to leave for awhile and he doesnt trust the safe house anymore"

"God, he always does this! He did this the night after we slept together, he did this after my birthday and now he did it again!"

"Wait. You slept together?"

"Yep"

"Didnt you get pregnate?"

"oddly enough no" this was getting into awkward territory and I didnt want to taok about it anymore

"Did Dylan know?"

I looked at the floor, "Yes, that's when I first met him you know"

"Ah. Did you ever sleep with my brother?"

"No"

"I still dont get why you didnt get pregnate"

"Ok, awkward suject. New topic now" He looked awkward in the kitchen. I sigh and push him out of the way. I make some eggs, bacon, toast, and homemade lemonade. When he saw how well I could cook he was amazed, I put a helping of each on a plate and pushed it to him. He downed it while I ate gracefully, when he was done he had grease on his face.

"You and your brother need to learn how to eat better." I took a washcloth and cleaned him.

"I can take care of myself"

"Shh. You'll make a bigger mess" I cleaned him up. When I was done I finished eating. "So, you have any idea where David went?"

"No clue"

"Thanks thats alot of help" I stood and walked over to the window. I saw the beach through it and I purked up, "You live by the ocean?"

"Yea, what about it?"

I smiled evily,"I want to swim"

"Thought so, that's why I had the house mother pack some stuff"

I ran back to the room I came from and saw the bag sitting on the ground. I opened the bag and dug out my swimsuit. I put the suit on and ran out the door. I ran to the end of the dock and jumped in, the warm wather hit my face and warmed my skin. I swam to the surface to see Chase looking at me with wide eyes. I did a few laps and floated for a while before I wanted out. I tried to look for the beach but couldnt find one. So, I tried climbing the dock which didnt work, I was about to give up when somone grabbed my hand. I looked up to see Dylan, "Dylan! I thought you were dead!"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

"I was but when i woke up, I was staring at the vampire doctors face"

He pulled me up on the dock. We sat there silent until I put my arms around his neck in a hug, "I've missed you"

He hugged me back, "I've missed you too" he pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I missed your eyes and smile too" then he frowned. "But why are you here? Why arent you at the safe house"

"I dont know. Chase said that David said that the safe house wasnt safe anymore"

"David's here?"

"Not exactly, Chase said that David said that he had to go somewhere"

Dylan sighed, "Good. But I have a question, what happened after I 'died'?"

"Well, I killed the vampire hunter, I went into grieving mode, I got in trouble alot...so not much"

"Why'd you get in trouble?"

"Cause I wasnt thinking straight. You died in front of me, I didnt think I'd ever be able to think straight again"

"Well I'm here now so please dont get in anymore trouble"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:44 pm

-here's what everyones been waiting for. sorry it took me a while, I'm getting for my schools field trip. We're going sking-

"I'm in enough trouble for three people" I munbled

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I killed the vampire hunter that killed you and he just happened to be the head of they vampire hunters. Now, they want me dead"

He jumped up and dragged me by my hand back in the house. He sat me on the couch and started pacing. I finally got annoyed enough and walked to the window, where a forest was. I felt him come up behind me and he put his arms around my waist, "Did I ever tell you that I loved you?" I shook my head. "Well, I do, and I've loved you ever since I first met you with the fawn." I smiled to myself and he must have saw cause he smiled back. He pulled me toward the front door and opened it, "Come on lets get something to eat" we ran into the woods and I found a buck. It looked me in the eyes and I smiled, it ran but I was faster. But I wanted to have fun so I jumped on a tree branch and ran on them. He stopped running and thats when I dropped and pounced on him, he tasted wonderful. I drank till everything was gone. I made it a proper barial and went to find Dylan. I found him sitting on the ground looking at a fawn, "Come on, come over here"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am

(I'm super bad at keeping this up!)

I shook my head and sat down next to him, "You cant say it like that" I looked at the fawn and smiled sweetly, "Come here pretty girl." It walked toward me and looked at Dylan, "It's ok pretty girl we're not gonna hurt you" I held out my hand and it touched its nose to my palm. I pet its head with my other hand, Dylan out streatched his hand and scratched the fawn's head.

"Your good at making people come to you"

"That's not always a good thing" I whispered, the fawn was now lying down with its head in my lap, "Good girl." Dylan kept staring at me and looked at the fawn. We heard a branch snap, the fawn looked up and ran. I looked around and saw a wolf standing there. "What do you want?"

The wolf looked at Dylan and changed back into a human, "So, your the Gypsy vampire"

Dylan stood infront of me protectively, "Dont you dare touch her"

"Chill. My pack leader had a propasition for you"

"What kind of propasition?" I asked looking around Dylan

"We wnat to make sure your safe. The two vampire princesses want us to protect you"

"What do you mean vampire princessess? Why do they care about me?"

"I'll explain it when we get back to the pack'

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 pm

"Fine, but I have to change" I pulled Dylan with me and I knew the wolf was following. We got to the house and I went to my bag. I ws glad to find my skirt with the bells and my tanktop in there, I put those on and my flats. I stepped out to see Dylan growling at the wolf, "Ok before we go I need to know your name"

"Caleb" the wolf said. I looked him up and down studying him. He had brown hair with brown eyes that looked like chocolate milk. He was wearing black jeans and thats all, no shirt. He noticed me looking and smiled, "Like what you see?"

Dylan growled and I touched his arm, "Calm down," I looked at Caleb, "just take me to your pack leader"

"Fine" he opened the front door and walked in the woods. We followed him. He stayed close to us and even flirted with me even though I ignored him. But he didnt give up and finally we got to a cave, and I could smell the wolves in there.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 pm

We stepped inside and I already knew that this was going to be a long day. We walked through the cave with the light getting thinner and thinner. Finally, all the light was gone except for a fire. "Seth, they're here" Caleb called

"Good, bring them closer" a deep voice said

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:52 pm

(lol to please u here u go)

"Come on" Caleb said with us behind him. Dylan takes my hand and pulls me close to him. We walk through the cave and Caleb stopped again. I looked at what was infront of us, a wolf was growling at Dylan and I. I glared at it and it stopped growling. Dylan tightend his grip on my hand.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 pm

(I'm sorry it took so long!)

I looked up at him and my eye's calmed, I looked at the wolf. "Sorry got carried away" The wolf nodded and walked forward with us following. He came to a stop again except infornt of us was a door. He opened it and in sat David, Chase, and wolves. Some of them in wolf form and some in human form. But what caught my attention was David and Chase standing beside someone and that someone looked familier somehow. Caleb bowed and I think he expected us to but I wasnt going to. I looked at the man that looked familier.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:25 pm

David smiles at me and walks toward me, "Katia. I'm sorry I left you but I didnt expect Dylan to come back"

I look at Dylan but he was staring at his brother. Chase stared at Dylan, "Dylan....is that really you?" Dylan nods and rushes to his brother. Chase practiclly raised Dylan as a vampire. I smile and the head wolf clears his throat. We all stare at him. He didnt look that old, he looked about in his early 30's. He spoke with a deep voice which I heard before,

"Katia, welcome to my home it's a pleasure to see you again. Have you been to your parents grave lately?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gypsy Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Magic   Gypsy Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Gypsy Magic
Page 1 of 1