House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmares Become Reality

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nala Redbird
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day

Female Posts : 8

Character sheet
Name: Ashley
Affinities : Spirit, Intuition, can control human emotions

Nightmares Become Reality Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares Become Reality   Nightmares Become Reality EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Nightmares become Reality

There is a lot of evil in this world. Some we can see, some we can’t. Between what we see and what we fear, there are doors. When these doors are opened, our worst nightmares turn into reality.

Life is great for fourteen-year-old freshman, Allison. She attends the best high school in the country, she has great friends, and she is fluent in two foreign languages. All is well until the paranormal investigation which threatens to haunt her and her friends wherever she goes. Literally.
“Bonjour and thank you everyone for joining us in the French Club’s annual Halloween party. It is my pleasure to introduce our entertainment for this afternoon. Please give a warm welcome to fourteen-year-old Mademoiselle Allison!” Madame Chevalier called while standing on one of the cafeteria tables. I smiled as she came down from the table. She gave me a quick ‘good luck’ hug and joined the audience. “Bonne chance!” I went up to the microphone and started singing the Theme song to Code Lyoko.
I sang until I was cut off in the middle of the second chorus.
I was cut off by a sudden blast of freezing cold air and a sharp pain throughout my entire self. It felt like I was being attacked. But what was attacking me? It wasn’t an attack at all. I knew what it was. I was being possessed by an evil spirit.
The force of the possession caused me to drop the microphone and knocked me down to the ground.
“Why…is…this…thing…following …me?” I said between gasps. This spirit has been following me since summer.

It was a Monday during summer vacation. I was just about to start high school in two weeks. I was just playing Guitar Hero II when the phone rang. I hit the speaker button and answered.
“Hello?” I asked in the middle of a solo.
“Hey Ally! How are you? Are you playing Guitar Hero again?” said the voice on the other end. That voice belonged to only Zak, my older, annoying, paranormal investigating cousin.
“What do you want Zak, yes I am playing Guitar Hero. Don’t you have some ghosts to film or something? ”
“Hey Ally-cat, be nice. I was calling to ask if you wanted to tag along on our next investigation. If you don’t be nice, I won’t let you.” I was suddenly intrigued by his invitation. Zak has been a paranormal investigator for five years. What he did fascinated me but scared me at the same time.
“You really are annoying sometimes.” I was obviously annoyed.
“You’re my little cousin, it’s my job. Are you in?”
“Of course I’m in. Who doesn’t like a good investigation? Where are we going to be investigating?”
“Awesome. I already talked to your parents and the rest of the team. They don’t mind you tagging along. We are going to be investigating “Bobby Mackey’s Music World in Wilder, Kentucky.”
“WOW! I’ve heard of that place. Isn’t it a night club?”
“Yes it is. It used to be a slaughterhouse a long time ago. There have been reports of demonic entities and other spirits.”
“Interesting. When are we leaving?”
“Wednesday so you have tonight and tomorrow to get ready”
“Cool. What do I need?”
“Just what you would normally bring on a vacation”
“OK. I’ll see you on Wednesday”
“See you Wednesday Ally-cat.” We both then hung up the phone.

“Allison, you investigate the basement. Nick, you will be with me in the main club and bar area. Aaron, you check out the upstairs. We have a lot of ground to cover,” Zak commanded. He was distributing locations to cover.
“Roger that kitty-cat.” I said. I giggled a little. Everyone smiled. Zak handed me an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena). Luckily I knew how to use it.
“All you need to do for now is to catch voices. At midnight, everyone will come to you and will do further investigations there.”
“Sounds good to moi” I jetted off to the basement. It was about 6:00 pm, lockdown time.

“I’m going to ask a few questions. This is my first investigation so I need you to cooperate ok?” I said into the EVP when I got into the basement. “Who are you?” I took a break in between questions. “Why are you here? What do you want? Are you angry?”
I moved around the whole basement. I then tripped. I looked down as soon as I got back up. I was surprised at what I saw. I saw a large five pointed star or a pentagram. A pentagram is used in rituals and witchcraft. I gasped at the sight.
Just then I felt really dizzy and sick. I suddenly felt a sharp pain across my face as if something slapped me. I also felt that something was trying to suffocate me. Something was wrong. I was being attacked by a demon. I had to get out. I had to get out NOW. I screamed. I heard running and just then Zak and the rest of the team.
“What happened? What’s wrong?” Zak asked in concern.
“I have to get out of here. There are demons here that want us out. I think one attacked me. Just after a few questions, I was tripped and discovered a pentagram on the floor. Afterwards, I felt sick. Then I felt something slap me across the face. Then something tried to suffocate me because I couldn’t breathe for like, thirty seconds, Now I feel fine other that my cheek burns a little.” My voice was a little shaky.
“Let’s see,” Zak said. He then shined a flashlight on the side of my face. “Oh my GOODNESS.”
“What happened,” I asked.
“OUCH!!! That must have hurt!” Nick stated.
“I agree. Those look painful,” Aaron exclaimed.
“Would someone PLEASE tell me what’s going on?” I asked.
“You have three large scratches on you face,” Zak said. I grabbed a small mirror from my purse. I looked. I was shocked to find the scratches. They were faint but sill visible.
“Allison’s right. It is a demon we are dealing with. We need to get out of here,” Aaron stated. We all nodded in agreement. Everyone then grabbed our equipment and we left.
When we arrived back at the hotel, we reviewed what we caught of camera and EVP. I listened closely. I was shocked at what I heard. The spirits responded to all my questions. ‘Who are you?’ was the first. The voice responded: ‘Allez’
“My goodness. Listen to this,” I said. I handed the headphones to Zak.
“Whoa! That is very weird. He also has a weird name,” Zak commented.
“That is not his name. ‘Allez’ is French for ‘leave’. He wanted me to leave. That is how he responded to all my questions. Only he grew harsher and eventually attacked me,” I said.

“Why are you following me? I don’t even know who you are! You have left me alone for so long, why now?” I screamed while struggling to fight the possession and what possessed me.

As I saw what was happening, I was scared. Allison, one of the sweetest, most enthusiastic freshmen I know, looked frightened and confused. She was trembling and crying in fear. When Allison looked liked she had calmed down, I thought it was over. I was wrong.
When Allison stood back up and looked towards me she was no longer herself. Her gentle, playful, contagious, smile was replaced by grin of pure evil.
I was frightened. I didn’t know what to do.
“Laissez-la tranquille (Leave her alone)!” I yelled loudly. There was no response. Allison just kept glaring and moving towards me slowly. I started to back up towards the wall.
“A-Allison. W-what’s going o-on. Je ne comprends pas? LAISSEZ –LA TRANQUILLE! (LEAVE HER ALONE)”
“Allison n'est pas ici. Je contrĂ´le maintenant (Allison’s not here. I control now),” possessed Allison responded evilly as soon as I hit the wall.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Become Reality   Nightmares Become Reality EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 am

Awesome! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Katherine.Kate
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Katherine.Kate

Female Posts : 882

Character sheet
Name: Eliza ramoray
Affinities : she has visions and can controll death

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Become Reality   Nightmares Become Reality EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

THATS AMAZING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Become Reality   Nightmares Become Reality EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm

AWESOME KEEP IT UP
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Become Reality   Nightmares Become Reality EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Wow, that is intense. Hope you add more soon.
Back to top Go down
Katherine.Kate
Katherine.Kate

Female Posts : 882

Character sheet
Name: Eliza ramoray
Affinities : she has visions and can controll death

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Become Reality   Nightmares Become Reality EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:02 pm

omg! thats amazing you should write more and then get it published!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Become Reality   Nightmares Become Reality Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares Become Reality
Page 1 of 1