House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Werewolf Melody Chapter one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Dazelix Rosa Shadows
Affinities : all five

A Werewolf Melody Chapter one Empty
PostSubject: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 pm

A Werewolf Melody

Chapter One
“Wakey Wakey! Lets go Daze!” screamed my oh so lovely manager. “Five more minutes mommy!” I groaned. Does no one understand a 'Do Not Disturb' sign? My manager Holly came back in with my brother Lee. “Dazelix Rosa Black Waters if you don’t get your lazy *edit your post and this will go away* out of this bed right now I swear--” the minute he said my full name it was over. I jumped out of my bed and tackled Lee right into the hall way of our tour bus and started shaking him senseless. “WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I WAS TRYING TO GET A LITTLE MORE SLEEP BUT NO YOU HAD TO COME IN AND RUIN IT!” I finally let him go and went to get some clothes and take a shower while my younger brother Lee lay on the ground with a black and blue eye to match his black and electric blue highlighted hair.
As I'm sure you can guess my name is Dazelix Black Waters. I'm sixteen years old with long blonde hair to my back with neon green streaks. Yes I know that’s unusual for a Native American but for some reason I was born with it. I’m also the lead singer of our band 'Shadow Walkers'. We currently on tour and back to our home state of Washington. We're playing a gig in Forks and then heading home for a two month vacation! I'm excited about being back home on the reservation. You see Lee and I grew up on this reservation called La Push. We had best friends and bon fires all the time. It was really great but then me and Lee got signed seven years ago and haven't seen the guys since.
I finally came out the shower in one of my 'show outfits' as we call them. Which was a pair of ripped up baggy jeans that hung onto my hips with a black studded belt with silver spikes, and no silver does not effect me in any ways, as for a shirt I wore a neon green bandana around me like a tube top that just covered my chest while a black superman logo hung from my belly ring. Around my neck I wore a long chain with a silver moon on it and on my left ring finger a thick silver band with black paw prints across it. We had arrived at some high school. Forks High School. I hope there's no blood suckers here. Yes I said 'blood sucker' as in vampires. Well you see there's something a little different about me. I'm a werewolf. Yep as in when I want to I can turn into this big doggie and according to Lee I’m the first white werewolf in centuries. And our great grandfathers made a treaty with some blood suckers that were found on our lands. So we can't go on their side and they can't come on to ours.
Lee came up to my side wearing a pair of black skinnys and a fishnet mesh shirt with a blazer over it. “Can you do this?” I looked ahead of us at the school, “They don’t know what I am and I’ll just play stupid till they do. Therefore I have to be past the treaty line.” I sighed and walked to the back entrance of the gymnasium and watched as the rest of my band got themselves ready.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 pm

CHAPTER TWO

Well this is it. I watched as the crew set up all of our equipment and what not for the show. I sighed and decided that before the show I would go and take a walk. I went over to Lee and told him that I would be going out for a little while and be back in time for the show. He just shook his head understanding and as I went out through the back door and towards the woods. I walked for a while just thinking of what it was going to be like seeing all of the guys again at the reservation. It’s only been seven years…it feels like forever. I wonder if any of them have changed like I have. Just as I was thinking I heard a twig snap thanks to my werewolf hearing I turned my head to see a shadow of what looked like a big dog. My breath caught in my throat. Could it be one of the boys? I slowly walked over towards the shadow only to see it starting to move backwards. “No no its okay come here.” I beckoned it with my hand but it still kept moving backwards. I sighed “listen I know what you are so don’t make me sit here and act like I’m talking to a dog.” The minute I finished talking I heard an ear splitting howl and the dog was gone. I shook my head. I’m sure I’ll be getting another visit by an alpha who wants to make me his mate because I’m a white wolf.
My inner wolf growled. Like I’ll let some cocky bastard make us his little play thing.
I laughed lightly. Please like any alpha could handle us. We wont be tied down by some egotistical nut job.
I walked into the back entrance of the gym to hear a crowd cheering and chanting, “Shadows! Shadows!” which is what most of our fans call us as a little nickname. I grabbed a microphone from one of the techies and saw that Bruce and Isaac (our bass and drummer) were already on stage and Lee was waiting for me to run on stage with him. “so any problems out during your walk?” I just laughed nervously. Lee could always tell when I had a run in with something of my nature. I say my because for some reason Lee did not transform like I did. Neither of us really know why but that’s just how things happen. “Well I may have had a run in with another wolf?” I said more of a question then a statement. Right after I finished speaking we heard the opening chords for one of our songs. Lee gave me a look saying we’re-so-not-done-here and ran on stage with me right behind him. “Hello Forks Washington!!!” I yelled into the mic and looked around the crowd. What I saw nearly made my heart fall right out of my chest.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Chapter three

Right there in the middle of the crowd was a group of boys and a girl that I swear were giants but were giant version of my old friends from the reserve. I could name them right off the bat standing there with big goofy grins like they always have. Sean, Jack, Helen, James, Cam, Aiden and next to him was someone who by himself could make me forget my own lyrics. Liam Creek . The guys were all dressed in baggy shorts and funny as can be some of our band wife beaters. Back when we were kids Liam and I were the bestest friends and inseparable and yes I had a crush on him! Sue me!! But when I had to leave seven years ago it nearly broke both our hearts. I smiled a wicked smile at Lee and he knew exactly what I was going to do and just shook his head. I turned to the crowd and let out a loud howl into the mic. I swear if those boys were dogs their ears would have perked up high as the sky. They all looked at me with wide eyes but Liam’s were the biggest it’s like neither of us could look away from the other. After my howl I’m guessing Bruce thought it’d be funny to start the chords of “She-wolf”. I laughed and started singing to the lyrics while moving to the music while moving across the stage. When I got in front of where the guys were I howled again like how it goes in the song and had a wicked grin the whole time.

We finally finished our gig, the guys watching me like hawks the whole time and Liam starring at me like if he blinked I would disappear. I was panting a little smiling out at the crowd as they cheered like crazy. I brought the mic to my lips and everyone got quiet, “Thank you all! You’ve been wonderful! We will be having a Greet and Meet right outside the gym doors in the cafeteria. Good Night!!” I yelled and ran off stage with the boys right behind me.

After a quick clean up and refreshing the boys and I went to the table to get ready for the meet and greet. “So what did you get yourself into?” I looked up from leaning back in my chair chewing on a silver sharpie that I’ll be using to sign everything thrown at me. “Lee I promise I didn’t do anything. I just made myself known. Imagine if I came into some other wolf’s territory as a big surprise! I’d be torn to shreds!!”. I said almost falling out of the chair yelling at Lee as we watched way too amused for my liking. I growled and went to hit him and missed falling flat on my back. “Oie!” everyone in the band started laughing while I laid there on the ground. “you guys suck.”

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Chapter four

It was finally time to let the fans in and my god was there a line! I was signing all kinds of CDs and tshirts, I even signed a few arms! We’ve been signing things for what felt like hours! Then suddenly I smelled something incredibly sweet and looked up sharply to see three vampires. THREE! In a crowd of people! The next thing I knew I started to shake only to have Lee grab onto my leg and squeeze it tightly. “Don’t do it, Daze. You don’t wanna cause a scene. Just smile and sign their *edit your post and this will go away* so they can leave.” I nodded and put on a fake smile. “hello” I said smiling at the littlest vampire who looked up to be at least only 5 years old maybe? Is this one of those immortal children I’ve heard about?. Just as the though crossed my mind the, what looked to be her Father, looked at me and nodded as if answering my question. “Whats your name?” She looked up at her Father as if asking permission to answer me. He gave her a bright smile and nodded towards me. The little girl went jumping over the table and into my lap. “DOGGIE!” she yelled loudly. I nearly jumped outta my seat and looked over at Lee in complete shock. “get off her!” I hear a yell and see a security guard coming rushing over to us as if to grab the little thing outta my lap. “You touch her and I swear I’ll fire your *edit your post and this will go away* so quick you wont even know what hit you!” I tried to keep my growl held back in my throat but dealt the man one hell of a glare. The little creature in my lap smiled up at her parents as if saying ‘I told you so!’. The man just nodded and quietly walked away. I looked down at her and smiled. “so whats your name?” she smiled brightly and I could see her little fangs “My names Emma!” I smiled “that’s a very pretty name. Is there something you would like for me to sign?” She pointed to whom I assumed is her mother handed me a poster from when I was really young. I looked up at her with a confused expression. “How did you..? Oh My God! Avery???” She smiled widely at me. “Hello Dazelix”. The little girl looked back and forth, “Mommy knows Doggie?” she asked in the sweetest little voice. I laughed lightly looking down at her “is she yours?” I asked Avery. She smile proudly, “ She is. And this is my husband Brody” at the sound of his name he smiled at me politely “Hello”. I nodded back. you’re a mind reader aren’t you? he laughed and nodded his head. “Yes, I am”. “ yeahhhh…. Lets not randomly read my thoughts please.” He just smiled and nodded again. “so what are you guys doing here?” “well”, Avery answered me, “the little one in your lap happens to be one of your biggest fans.” I looked down at Emma and she blushed and looked at her mother with a scolding look. “Mommy!!” I laughed at her and gave her a hug. “aww well don’t I feel privileged for having such a cute fan!” I smiled at her and she blushed more. I signed the poster for her as Dazelix AKA Doggie and gave her back to her mother. “But I wanna stay with Doggie!!” I laughed lightly and Brody looked down at her smiling,” Maybe Doggie will come and visit you one day.” He turned to me. “wont you be in the area for a while?” I looked over at where the band was sitting who im guessing had long left to go to sleep early, “yes for two months”. “Doggie want to come visit?” I smiled lightly as I stood from the table and nodded. “when would it be okay for me to come visit?” Before Brody or Avery could answer Emma squealed “Tonight!!”. I looked over at Brody. “is that alright with you?” He nodded, “ yes when should we be expecting you?” I looked back to the bus where the rest of the band was, “I’ll come around 10 o’clock look for a light in the night”. I smiled at the family’s confused expression and nodded to them all. “ I will see you soon”.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

Chapter Five

I went into the bus and snuck into my bunk , that I shared with Lee, to grab a loose shirt and some baggy shorts. As I was sneaking out of the bathroom after I changed I looked over at Lee who somehow managed to crawl over to my side of the bunk and was holding my pillow. I sighed and kissed his forehead then turned and walked out the bus and into the woods. I looked up at the sky and smiled inhaling deeply. God how I’ve missed being here.
Okay yes that’s all fine and dandy can we go running now??? PLEASE?!?!? I laughed alright we’ve been bottled up long enough.
And with that being said I started running deep into the woods until I was close enough to the treaty line I went behind a tree and took off the shirt and shorts and tied them to a piece of cord around my leg. Once that was secure I closed my eyes and when I opened them I had big white paws and almost uiurlectric green eyes. I shook my fur out. Oh! It feels good to be fluffy again! I stretched a few times and sniffed the air. Well time to go see my little fan. I ran off towards the sickly sweet smell the vampires gave off. As I was running I could have sworn I saw some red eyes watching me but once I passed the treaty line I was confronted by a loud scream as if from a child. I ran towards the sound as fast as my feet would take me (mind you im in wolf form so that’s damn fast.) and what I saw would have made me if in my human form burst right into my wolf form. There was a vampire with red eyes holding Emma by the neck up against a tree. She was screaming and crying for Avery and Brody but they were no where to be found. I hunched down and let a deep growl escape my lips. “DOGGIE! HELP ME!” I heard little Emma cry. The bloodsucker smiled at me, “Here puppy puppy. Don’t be scared I wont hurt you….too bad” and with that he launched himself at me but I dodged his attack and grabbed him around the middle of his chest and clamped my jaw down hard. I heard him yell in pain and try to claw my face but I kept shaking him and I throw him up against a boulder. I threw my thoughts into Emma’s head Emma! Its Doggie! Go and hide in the bushes and whatever you do don’t turn around and watch. I’ll come get you when its safe! “But Doggie will get hurt!!” she cried back to me. Doggie promises she won’t get hurt now run! She got up and ran to some bushes where I told her to go just as the vampire ran and punched the hell out of my side. I howled out loudly out of pain and surprise. “aww whats wrong? Did the little mutt get a bo-bo?” I growled and charged at him catching him slightly off guard and began ripping him apart. After I was sure he was dead (well as dead as he can get) I scratched one of my claws against a rock that made a spark and started a fire. I then burned all the pieces and made sure not to miss any. I went back and looked around for Emma. Emma? I looked around for her and the next thing I knew I was tackled by a crying little girl. Shh shh its okay Emma. Lets get you home. I knelt down and let her climb onto my back. Hold on tight to my fur. Im gonna be running fast. She nodded her little head and held on tightly to my fur. I began running her back home and eventually found the house with a very upset looking Avery standing by a window. I slowed my stride down and walked into the light coming from the window. Avery looked down at me in awe. I turned my muzzle up to the sky and let out a long howl announcing my arrival.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

Chapter Six

Emma. Emma? I turned my head to see the little girl had fallen asleep on my back. I smiled as much as my wolf self could and watched as Brody came out the house followed by Avery and two other vampires I’d never met. I watched the two cautiously. “Dazelix I presume?”, Brody said. I nodded my head and looked over at Avery to see tears still falling from her eyes. “Oh Dazelix, Emma has been taken we don’t know who or what took her or—“ she was cut off as I made a little grunt as Emma decided now to wake up and stretch accidentally kicking one of my wounds. The little girl popped her head up over my shoulder, “Mommy!!! Daddy!!” She yelled louder than anything I’ve ever heard. I flattened my ears to my head. Ouchie! You got a loud kid Brody. This made him laugh and I sent him a glare. Emma was trying to get off my back so I laid down while she hopped off my back and into her mother’s arms. I decided to stay laying down as my side was now throbbing. “What happened?”, one of the unfamiliar vampires asked. Who are they? I asked Brody watching as the other one was over by Avery and Emma. Brody looked at me and pointed to the man behind him,” This is my brother Alex,” at his name he gave me a smile and extended a hand. To this I just looked at him. Yeah because I can shake hands with freaking paws!!Brody snickered and Alex looked confused. “What he say?” my eyes grew to the size of saucers. HE? HE?!?DO I LOOK LIKE A HE TO YOU?? I was trying to yell but it just sounded like a bunch of barks. At this Brody was damn near rolling on the ground laughing. After catching his breath and me glaring at him like he would burst into flames he caught his breath,” SHE said its nice to meet you too.” I glared up at Alex who had realized his mistake and blushed, if that’s possible for a vampire. “oh…OH im sorry..i-i I wasn’t really paying attention.” I just nodded and looked at Brody. I don’t remember saying it was nice to meet him! He just smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly the other vampire popped up in front of my face. “Hi I’m Riley!” I just looked at her as if she was crazy. “Oh trust me just wait till she sees you in human form. Ever heard of a shopaholic? Say hello to the source.” Avery said smiling at me. Errmm…. Hi? She smiled at me and pet my head. “come on Emma lets get you cleaned up and off to bed.” I heard Avery say, “But I want to stay up with Doggie!” Little Emma cried. I looked over to Brody, could I maybe stay in the room with her? At least until she falls asleep? Brody smiled at Emma,” Why don’t you ask if Doggie would like to stay in your room with you?”. I swear before the man could even finished talking I had a new limb attached to me, “PLEASE DOGGIE!! PPPPLLLEEEAAASSEE!!!” I chuckled lightly, how could I say no to that face? Brody patted the girl on the head, she said of course. Emma smile big and hugged me. I whimpered lightly as my side was now throbbing like crazy. “Emma why don’t you go upstairs with Mommy while I talk to Doggie?” Brody looked over at me as if to say don’t-try-and-hide-that-you’re-hurt. I just looked down at the little girl and put my nose against her forehead. She giggled and went running to her mother’s arms as Brody and Alex helped me into a room to be bandaged up.

“okay it’ll be easier to bandage you up and all that if you were in human form.” Brody said fatherly as if I was Emma. Yeahh I don’t think so big boy. I’m gonna stay nice and fluffy so HA! He just glared at me and said,” how about I put on some wrappings that will expand as your body does?” oh so now im getting fat?? How does Avery deal with you! I huffed at him. His face just fell and he walked out of the room and came back with Riley in tow. “Either you turn human and get the wrappings or I let Riley here do your fur” he smirked evily. By the time he had even brought her in the room I was already human and fully dressed laying on a table. “Will you stop talking and bandage me up already geezz!”

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Chapter Seven

After he was finished bandaging me up I turned back into my wolf form and went back outside and laid on the porch. I heard the door open and close and Riley came and sat on the step below me. “I know what happened out there.” She said referring to the woods. “Emma showed me. She can project her memories to people when she wants too. You saved her though you didn’t even know her. You know I was supposed to be watching her…protecting her. I turned my back to get her bottle and she was gone. I freaked out. Brody and Alex were trying out find any clues or scents and I was trying to calm Avery down along with myself.”, at this point she started crying so I put my head on her shoulder,” when Avery saw you coming she thought you might have been from the La Push pack and jumped to the worse thinking that they had found Emma and it was too late. You’re like a hero to little Emma, you know that?” she looked over her shoulder at me and I nodded my head slightly. “thank you for bringing her back to us.” She hugged me being careful of my wrapped side. I wrapped a paw around her as if hugging her back. “I’d better go get Emma’s bed ready. If you want to you can sleep in there tonight instead of out here.” I looked into the house and saw Avery holding Emma and brushing her hair. I closed my eyes had a flashbacks of my mother doing the same for me and tears started to form in my eyes but I blinked them back quickly. Its been five years since Lee and I lost mom and dad. All because of that stupid drunk driver. I sighed lightly and looked back at Riley who must have seen my expression because she gave me an understanding smile. “You miss them don’t you….you’re mom and dad?” I nodded my head. Lee was only a year younger than me but was like a father to me. He would always scold me for doing something bad but would end up smiling and laughing about it with me the next minute. I looked back over at Avery and Emma and Emma must have saw me look at her because she looked over at me and smiled brightly but in the light I could see she had a small bruise on the side of her neck where the man must have been holding her. I frowned to myself. I should have been faster. “You did the best you could. You were there even before her own parents, you should be proud of yourself because they are.” I turned to see Alex standing beside Riley. “I’m going to go inside.” Riley said and kissed Alex goodnight. Yuck PDA much. I heard a laugh coming from the door and saw Brody standing there. Riley walked inside and now I was left alone with the two boys. “We’re not boys. We’re men!” Brody cried. Men means you have chest hair. I shot back at him. He just stuck his tongue out at me. Oh yes very mature. “anyways…” interjected Alex, “we really wanted to say thank you for saying her.” I just nodded again and he went back inside. Probably to go PDA Riley. Brody laughed again and sat next to me on the railing of the house. “Emma has taken quite the liking to you. She’s amazed that her absolute favorite singer of all time saved her from danger.” I just scuffed quietly. I wasn’t going to just stand there and let that bastard hurt her. Even if he hadn’t even touched her yet I would have torn him apart. I just feel very protective of her, with her being so small and already being thrown into this supernatural world, you know? Brody nodded at me smiling, “we are very lucky you were there. We going to put Emma to bed now. If you want you can sleep in her room.” I nodded my head and got up walking inside with him. “DOGGIE!” I smiled at the little creature attached to my front paw. “Doggie can I have a piggy back ride up to my room?”. “Hunny Doggie is tired from sav—“ “WEE!!” Avery just shook her head as she was cut off from me lifting Emma onto my back and bring her to her room. “Doggie will you sleep in my bed?” I laughed lightly. No little fan. I would break your bed. I’ll sleep on the floor. I picked her up by her shirt and put her in bed. She cuddled up under the covers and smiled up at me sleepily. “Night Doggie” “Night my little fan” I said and pressed my nose to her forehead again. She closed her eyes and went to sleep as I curled up and laid on her floor intending only to stay until she went to sleep but ended up falling asleep myself.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Chapter Eight

I woke up and blinked my eyes. this doesn’t look like the tour bus. I stretched and got a stinging pain in my side. Oh yeah I’m at Avery’s. I got up and looked over at the bed to see Emma was gone. I guess she went down stairs or something. Then I heard a little yawn coming from my chest. What in the..? I looked down only to see Emma had gotten out of her bed and curled up against my fur between my chest and my paws. I smiled lightly when I saw her shiver. I put my head back down over her body to warm her up but not cover face so she can breath. I heard a light giggle and looked over towards the door to see Avery peeking her head in the door. I smile lightly at her and she smiled back walking into the room. “someone seems to have found a heated blanket” she whispered. I gave a light laugh and nodded my head. “Mommy?” I looked down to see Emma had opened her eyes sleepily smiling at me, “Hi Doggie”. I put my nose on her forehead and she giggled wiping it away. I moved my head back so Avery could take Emma. “Hows your side doing Dazelix?” asked Brody from the door. It hurts like hell but its better. He nodded,” I need to speak with you alone for a minute Avery”. She looked at him confused but I picked Emma up and but her on my back. I’ll bring Emma downstairs while yall talk. I walked past Brody and he nodded at me. I brought Emma downstairs and went to the bathrrom and changed into my human form. Emma looked up from the couch were she was curled up watching cartoons,”Doggie? Im hungry”. I smiled,” alright what would you like?” I asked walking into the kitchen with Emma following me. “Blood!” she said watching me as if she expected me to yell about how disgusting it was. I just nodded and looked in the fridge and saw a container of blood and got one of her little cups and poured some in and handed it to her. She smiled brightly at me and hugged my leg. “Thank you Doggie!” “you’re welcome little fan”. I watched as she ran off to the couch and got comfortable again with her drink. I sat on the ground by the door just looking out into the woods while the breeze was blowing. My eyes got big. Blood? Why do I smell so much blood? I turned and saw Avery holding a confused Emma and Brody looking at me sadly,” I’m sorry Dazelix.” “sorry? For what?” he looked down slowly. Oh god. No! I jumped through the door and had already transformed, “DOGGIE! I COME TOO!!” I turned and saw Emma looking at me with her arms stretched out to me. “baby doggie has to go.” “No! doggie has to stay!! Doggie don’t leave!” she cried with tears rolling slowly down her cheeks. I ran over to her and put my nose on her forehead. I will be back for you my little fan. I promise. I looked over at Brody and he just nodded so I turned ran off towards the scent of blood. God please let me be wrong. Please. As I ran I pleaded and cried with God to let my imagination just be out of control and not true. But the scene I came upon dearly made me crumble and die then.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Chapter Nine

There lying in a big pool of blood were my bandmates. Isaac and Bruce had been drained of their blood so what was the other blood coming from? I gasped. Lee. I ran around the bodies of my once best friends and followed the trail. I saw two vampires. One female and one male. “Tell us where your *edit your post and this will go away* sister is or else we’ll kill you like we killed them!” the male screamed and grabbed a fist full of Lee’s hair. “I’ll never tell you where she is! Why would you want her anyways??” cried Lee who had been beaten and bruised horribly. I stood in the shadows trying to cover up my cries. Lee. What have they done to you? “That *edit your post and this will go away* killed my mate! I want her head in return. So tell us where she is!” the female screamed into my brother’s face. I couldn’t take it anymore. I came out of my hiding place and growled deeply. The male looked up,” Ah here’s the little slut herself” he said baring his fangs at me. The female glared at me with such hatred that my already burning skin felt as if it had been boiling on my bones. I looked down at my brother who gave me a weak smile. I tried to give him one back but the male had charged me catching me off guard and thrown me into a tree. I whimpered lightly but got up as soon as I hit the grown and attacked him. Biting him on his arm and ripping it off. “You son of a *edit your post and this will go away*!” he shrieked slashing at me with his other arm but I tackled him to the ground and tore him to pieces glaring up at the female with blood splattered all over my muzzle and body. “You took my love from me and now I’ll take yours from you!” and with that she stuck her hand through my brother’s chest and ran off. LEE!! I ran over to him and transformed into my human form and cradled his body to mine. “Lee! Lee! Please talk to me!” He looked up at me weakly and put his hand on my cheek. “that’s—my girl. You—s-showed them.” I started to cry and put my hand over his. “Its gonna be okay. We’re gonna get you some help. You’ll heal.” He smiled at me weakly,” It’s time for me to go see mom and dad. You be good sis. I wont be here to look out for you.” When he said that I started bawling crying my eyes out more than ever before. “no Lee you have to stay with me! Please! I can’t lose you too! You’re all I have left!” I put my head on his chest. “Dazelix don’t you dare cry for me. I had a great life with you….but now its time for you to live on your own. I’ll always be with you Dazie. I love you sis.” And with those final words he kissed my head and closed his eyes forever. I love you too Lily. And I promise I will avenge you. I swear I will. I closed my eyes and a long mournful howl ripped through my chest as I lost the only person that I had left in my life.

The police said that it was some kind of animal attack but I knew the truth. I buried my brother and our friends at the La Push reservation where we all grew up. The funeral was nice. Each having they’re own casket with plaques and pictures from our albums or concerts. A lot of people came out to wish them a fair well. People from La Push who were once excited to see all of us again now mourned for the lost souls of their sons, brothers, and best friends. We even had many of our fans come out and wish the boys a farewell. And next to their graves was a plaque. Here rest the souls of the beloved ‘Shadow Walkers’ may they rest in peace knowing that even though they have left us they’re music will go on forever.

The police had written me down as missing and are currently searching for me while I have been hiding out with Avery and her family. All I do is lay on the porch still in my wolf form and still covered in the blood of my brother. I felt if I washed it off it would be as if I was washing him out of my life. “Dazel its been two weeks come on you have to move or eat something at least!” Alex whined to me sitting on the step next to me. I merely made a grunting sound at him and closed my eyes. I missed Lee so bad. To think I had no family left just killed me inside. I wouldn’t go inside and eat with them seeing Riley and Alex in love and Brody and Avery happily together with their little Emma just reminded me more and more of how alone I was. When I came back they had told Emma what happened. She felt so bad and even blamed herself saying if she wasn’t taken by the vampire in the first place I wouldn’t have lost my family. they assured her it wasn’t her fault in the least bit and she wouldn’t have been able to do anything about it. She would come visit me, sitting on the ground next to me and laying her back on my stomach. She would just talk and talk about how her day was and what she was gonna do the next day. I would just lay there and listen to her. Before she would go to bed she would come to me and hug my head with her little arms and put her nose on my forehead like I used to do to her and say,’ I love you doggie’ I love you too my little fan.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Chapter ten

Its been five months since that horrible day. Today I would be enrolled in La Push High, seeing as this year would be my junior year, yes I’m only sixteen years old. I sighed as I woke up laying in Emma’s room. The girl wouldn’t allow me to sleep outside any longer and had made me revert back into human form. Since my brother died I’ve had no one to stay with so Brody and Avery took me in. I was so grateful until Brody told me as another present Riley would be getting my clothes for me. I’ve never thrown such a fit in my life. Riley was sitting on the couch laughing her butt off while Avery and Alex where on the ground rolling around from laughing as I tried to strangle Brody. Since then I’ve cut my once long hair now to around my shoulders and took the green highlights out. I didn’t want anyone recognizing me and reminding me of my fallen band mates, I even changed my name. you are now looking at Dazelix Lee Shadows. I got dressed in a pair of black vans, baggy black capris that hung on my waist just like they used to with a belt, a white tanktop and black hoodie over that with my hair pulled into a high ponytail and bangs covering my left eye with a neon green hat. Around my neck I had on my moon necklace and behind it was Lee’s sun necklace. I looked down at it sadly. Oh Lee. What I would give to have you back bro. I grabbed my black and white checkered backpack and walked out my room.

I walked down the stairs into the living room to see Avery and Brody sitting on the couch with Emma. “Good morning Doggie!” Emma squealed from her place on Brody’s lap. “Morning little fan.” “Are you ready for school?”, Avery asked me. I just nodded my head and went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of orange juice and a muffin. Since everyone else in the house doesn’t eat human food they got me some as a welcoming gift. “Hey Avery!” I screamed from the kitchen. “Yeah?” she yelled back walking into the kitchen. I looked down almost ashamed. “after school today im gonna go to La Push. My parents’ old house should still be there and if its in good enough shape im thinking of moving into it.” I looked up at her to see her give me a motherly smile and kiss my forehead. “You’re one strong girl Dazelix. That’s fine.” I smiled back and hugged her. “Thanks for everything.” She just hugged me back. “You better get off to school or else you’ll be grounded!” I was yelled at by Brody who just smiled at me. “Yes Dad!” I said back to him as I walked by and got a one armed hug from him. Avery and Brody have been like parents to me, even helping me with my homework when I needed it.

I went to the living room and put my nose on Emma’s head. “Later little fan”. “Bye Doggie!” she said giving me a hug. I went out the front door and over to my green, blue, purple and red motorcycle. I smiled as I ran my hand over the colors. I miss you guys. I got those colors because it was all our favorite colors. I sighed as I threw my bag into the cradle on the back of the bike and put my aviators on and put the key in the ignition making my bike roar to life. A smirk slowly went across my lips as I threw my leg over the bike and sped off towards school. When I arrived all the other students were coming in as well. I got a lot of stares from the girls and wolf whistles from the guys. These people are retarded! They should all know im sexier than that! I laughed, conceited aren’t we? Nope just had to crack a joke this early. Gotta keep things spicy. I just laughed lightly to myself and found a spot on the side of the building to park my bike. As I turned the key and took it out to put on the chain hanging from my hip I heard some girls whispering by me. “Who does she think she is just coming in here like she owns the place?” owned it? Hunnie give me two more minutes and I’ll run this thing. Then I heard the girl next to her whisper back. “and she’s not even that pretty. I don’t know why the guys were whistling at her? Who is she anyways?” I just smirked to myself. Ah you poor little plastic headed prep. If you only knew who I was. I just walked past them smiling brightly. I went to the office and went up to the counter. There behind the counter was a middle aged woman whose name plate said Betty Luke. “May I help you?” she said to me. I just smiled at her,” Yes im new here. I came to pick up my schedule?” She smile kindly at me. “Oh yes! Ms…Shadows?” I smiled back and nodded. “Yes ma’am”. “okay here you are hunny”. She handed me my schedule. “Thank you!” I called back as I walked out of the door. I looked over my schedule. Hmmm lets see… 1st hour is Speech…2nd hour Art…3rd hour English...4th hour History. Eh not too bad for the first day.

I sighed as I walked to my first class this should be fun. I walked in and quietly closed the door behind me only to have it make a loud click when I walked in. “Hello, you must be Ms. Shadows?” I just nodded and walked up to the middle aged woman how was handing out packets to the class. “Yes Ma’am that’s me.” I handed her a sheet of paper to be signed saying I went to class. “oh well why don’t you introduce yourself to the class while I finish handing out packets. I looked up at the class to see all eyes on me. God I could sing in a stadium of thousands but now im nervous? I took a deep breath. “Hiya, im”, I paused right here seeing Cam and Helen in the class with me. Oh boy. “I’m Dazelix Shadows.” The moment I said my first name Helen’s eyes brightened up and Cam’s jaw almost fell. “Well its lovely to meet you Ms. Shadows. Please go sit behind Ms. Blackfoot. Helen raise your hand please.” Before she had even finished talking I had already walked past all the guys winking at me and girls sneering to sit behind Helen. Once the teacher started talking again Helen whipped around in her seat quickly, “Daze? Is that you?” her eyes were so full of hope that I knew if I would have lied to her her heart would have broken right there. I sighed quietly and looked between her and Cam who had not turned around but was watching us from the corner of his eye. I nodded, “Yeah its me.” Her eyes started watering up as she extended her hand to me as if to be sure I was there. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it smiling at her. The class had finally ended and Helen had tackled me into one of the tightest bear hugs, even for us werewolves. Cam just laughed and patted my head.

“Where have you been this whole time? And you smell so….”, she paused as if not knowing what to say,” ermm…so sweet.” I smiled at her and looked down. “Ive been living with some vamps since the accident with the band.” She looked at me with wide eyes, “you know about them?” I nodded “and us”. She looked confused at first then realization hit her. “OMG! YOU’RE ONE OF US!!” she screamed loudly. “SHHH!!” Cam covered her mouth since people were starinng. “Hel shut up!!” I just laughed they haven’t changed one bit. Helen just stuck her tongue out and Cam smiled at her and held her hand. My eyes got big. Okay maybe things have changed. I walked with Helen and Cam to our next class. It turns out I have about three classes with them. We went to our next class together and again I had to introduce myself to the whole class and so on and so forth. Finally it was lunch time. I went ot my locker and put all my books up. “Daze!” I heard my name being shouted over the rush of students. I looked up to see Helen waving for me. I waved back and walked over to her. “Hey whats up?” “Come eat lunch with us! But don’t say your name. we wanna see if the guys will realize its you!” Helen said with a smirk. Haha good old times are back. “Sure sure” I smiled at her. We walked towards the cafeteria and had meet up with Cam. Him and Helen were walking hand in hand and I thought about Lee. It’s been five months and still no clue on that *edit your post and this will go away* who killed him. I will keep my promise to you Lee. I zoned back in to see fingers snapping in front of my face. “yo! Daze!! Anybody home??” I whacked Helen on the head. “stop that! Yes im back now what did I miss??” Cam just laughed at us. “nothing good but lets get some food im huunnnggrryyy!” he whined. I rolled my eyes and followed them into the lunch line. After getting our lunch I looked over Helen’s shoulder to see where we were going to sit. There they were. All my old friends being goofballs and joking around. I wonder if they will recognize me. I sat next to Helen and infront of me on the other side of the table was Sean, Jack, Aiden in the middle and Liam on the end. Next to me there was Helen on my left talking with some girl and Cam on Helen’s right between us while I was sitting in front of Aiden who gave me an intense glare. I gave him one right back holding back the growl building in my throat. “Soo…”, Jack started, ”Whose this babe?”

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Chapter eleven

I just looked at Helen horrified as she tried not to laugh. “I’m Sean.” He smiled and winked at me flipping his hair. “I’m James!” he whined lightly at the lack of attention and gave me his cutest smile. “I know” I grinned back. He looked at me confused for a moment. I just smiled sweetly and started playing with my moon necklace and Lee’s sun. At this Aiden glared at me even more. I growled lightly at him which most have taken him by surprise. “Where did you get those necklaces from?” he asked more like demanded but tried keeping his voice calm. I just sat back in my chair watching him with a smirk and twisting the necklaces. “A friend gave me this one” I pointed to the moon, “and this one was a friend’s”. Aiden , being himself, got pissed and slammed his hands on the table. “WHY DO YOU HAVE OUR SISTER AND BROTHER’S NECKLACES? WHAT DID YOU DO BUY THEM OFF OF EBAY LIKE A LITTLE GROUPIE??” he yelled at me. Ah its so wonderful to be back home. I threw my chair back and stood up on the table then crouched down so I was eye level with him and took my hat off. He kept glaring at me till he looked at my eyes then slowly at my neck. When I transformed into my wolf form there was a paw print left on my neck indicating that I was an Alpha. He growled deeper at me but I just smiled sickly sweet back and whispered in his ear,” Watch who you’re yelling at dear brother we wouldn’t want someone to get hurt. Isn’t that right Aladdan?” his eyes got big at the nickname we used to call him when we were kids. He looked up at me with his mouth slightly open,” D-d-dazelix??” I just smirked and walked across the table towards the exit and ‘accidentally’ kicked the preps who were talking about me this morning’s trays into their laps. “OMG! My Prada skirt!! You *edit your post and this will go away*!!” I just stopped and turned to her smiling. “hunnie you need to think of some better names to call people.”, I looked over to Aiden who was still in shock,” and no im not a *edit your post and this will go away* I’m THE *edit your post and this will go away*.” And with that I left the cafeteria and headed back to my locker. Once I got my locker opened I got my books for my next to classes and went to sit out in the little garden they had. I sat on the ground leaning against my backpack with my eyes closed when I smelt another wolf. I opened my eyes slowly to see Liam looking down at me seeming kind of shy. “hi” I said sitting up now and looking at him. He had really grown up since I left. He was fidgeting nervously from foot to foot. “so, uh, whats your name?” he asked. I smiled lightly. This is gonna be funny. “Dazelix” I said simply and sure enough his eyes got just as big as Aiden’s. “D-d-daze???”. I smiled big at him and stood up, “hey lima bean” he engulfed me in a huge bear hug. “where have you been??? I missed you so much!!” I just laughed and hugged him back. Man have I missed this. Somebody is crushhhiiinnngg!! Oie! Shut up would you! I looked up at him. Wow he’s gotten pretty cute. “I’ve been staying with some vamps..i plan on taking back the old house and moving to La Push.” He just nodded his head and the bell rang. “hey what are you doing after school?” he asked while I was picking up my stuff. “I’m gonna go head over to the house. See how its been holding up.” Oh well maybe… I could go with you?” he asked shyly looking down. After all these months a true smile finally formed on my face,” I’d like that”. “Great! I’ll meet you on the side of the school after the last bell. Do you need a ride?” we started walking towards the school now. I just smirked up at him,” Nah I got a ride.” He looked at me a little confused but just smiled back.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Chapter Twelve
Almost the end of the day. Thank god! I went and sat in the back of the classroom. I threw my stuff down by the chair and sat down leaning it against the wall. I watched as all the students filed into the class when a girl with long black hair and a light grey headband came in looking around shyly. Must be a new girl too. She was looking around for a seat when she happened to look my way. I smiled at her and nodded to the seat next to me. She smiled graciously and walked over to the seat putting her stuff down smiling, “Hi I’m Jewel Wulfe!” she extended her hand to me and I smiled back shaking her hand,”Dazelix Shadows”. As our hands touched I felt that her temperature was just slightly below mine. Uh oh looks like we gonna have a new pup soon. “Wow you’re hot!” she squealed a little looking at my hand. “Well I know we just met and all but aren’t we jumping the gun a little?” I laughed and she slapped my arm,”That’s so not what I meant!” She yelled at me. The teacher came in telling everyone to calm down and get serious. The whole class me and Jewel were cracking jokes about each other or the kids in the class. “Hey what are you doing after school today?” she asked me as we were walking out the school. “I’m going to check out my old house in La Push.” I answered her walking towards my group of friends. “Hey guys! This is Jewel! She’s in my American History class.” Jewel just smiled and kind gave a little wave as a round of heys and whats crackin was given from the group. I looked over at Aiden who looked like a he was just told that he’s blood sugar was low and Jewel was the last piece of candy in the world. I grinned. Someone just imprinted! “Okay Jewel so this is Helen and her boyfriend Cam, Liam, Sean, Jack, James, and the guy who looks like he just saw Heaven is Aiden.” At the mention of his name Aiden straightened up and blushed lightly looking away. I just laughed at him and looked at Jewel who was blushing as well. Awww they’re so cute! “Daze you wanna go ahead and go to the house?” Liam asked me. I nodded and walked over to my bike and threw my bag in its spot and put my glasses on. I threw my leg over the bike and turned it on listening to the rumble of the engine. I nodded my head at the group and took off with Liam following right behind me. I looked around as I rode to the house. As the trees rush by me so do memories of when Lee and I were kids. As we got further into La Push I turned on the old road that lead to my house. I sucked in my breath as I pulled up to the house. I slowly got off of the bike and looked up at my old home. So many memories came flooding back to me that I could feel the tears prickling my eyes demanding to come down my face and mix with the dry earth beneath my feet. “Hey you okay?” I heard Liam ask from behind me but I couldn’t pull my eyes away from the house and I didn’t trust my voice at that moment. All I could do is look at the place that used to be my home. Where I grew up being chased by my little brother and running into my dad’s arms who would help my brother tickle me while I called out for help by my mom who would stand there smiling at us. The house now looked dead. Like nothing living as been in it for centuries. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders then my face was in the chest of the one boy who I had always trusted more then anything. “We can go if you want.” Liam whispered in my ear. I shook my head,” I have to do this.” He just nodded and walked with me up the steps to the house. I hesitated at the door but took the key from my chain and put it in the lock. It fit right in and I turned the lock opening the door to not only my old house but to a new future.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Chapter Thirteen

We had been walking around the house for a while now. Just looking at all the old furniture as memories played behind my eye lids. Liam had just been quietly following me around. We had been walking down the hallway now and standing in front of Lee’s old room. I just stood there looking at the door fighting back my tears. “We can go if you want Daze.” “No its okay. I just miss him so much.” I looked up at Liam sadly. He hugged me tightly putting his arm around my waist, ”Everything is gonna be okay. I promise.” I nodded my head and opened the door with Liam’s arm still around me. The room was dusty from the years of neglect of being cleaned. All that remained was his old bed. I walked over to the bed slowly and sat on it. I closed my eyes replaying all the times I had come in here to play with him when we were younger. The tears couldn’t be held back any longer as they slowly rolled down my cheeks. “It was my fault. If I hadn’t left I could have protected them. By saving Emma I killed my brother and best friends. I should be the one buried in the ground not them.” At this point I was bawling my eyes out when Liam came over and kneeled on the ground in front of me moving my hands away from my face. “Dazelix! Listen to me! Their deaths were not your fault. You didn’t know that the bloodsucker’s mate would find them. You tried your hardest to get to him in time..” “but I wasn’t fast enough! I shouldn’t have stayed by Avery. If I had went back home I could have stopped them!” I covered my face again. Liam removed my hands again. “Dazelix Rosa Black Waters! If you don’t stop this crying *edit your post and this will go away* right now I swear…” before he could even finish I jumped up from the bed standing in front of him shaking. “You swear what? You think you can do something to me? I dare you!” At this point I was about to turn wolf right then and there. Liam stood up as well at least a good foot taller than me glaring down at me. “Stop this now Dazelix. I will bring you to Aiden.” “I’m not scared of him! Unlike you. You follow after him like a scared little pup!” I yelled up at him.”A scared little pup?! He’s my alpha! I have to listen to him!” he yelled down into my face. “Well I sure as f*** don’t have to!” I yelled back into his face, both of us shaking about to burst into wolf form. Liam glared at me like I thought no one could. “I don’t think even if you had made it in time you could have stopped those two vampires!” my eyes almost bulged right out of my head. D-Did he really mean that? I looked up at him as realization of what he said reached his eyes and hurt reached mine. “I-I could have at least been there to try.” I looked down sadly and stepped away from him. He looked down at me sadly, “Daze i—“ “No”, I shook my head at him,” if you didn’t mean it you wouldn’t have said it.” He tried to reach out for me but I stepped away from him shaking my head sadly. “Don’t. just…don’t” I ran past him and out the front door. I hopped on my bike and jammed the key into the ignition starting the bike and zipping off down the road. I didn’t turn around to see if Liam had followed me or anything I just kept going revving the engine as I went. I couldn’t tell you how I long I had been riding for but I can tell you I was now in Idaho. How I got there I don’t even know. Finally I stopped and looked around. I was on some road surrounded by the forest. I pulled the bike over and walked into the woods with me and hide it under some branches. I just laid on the ground crying the hardest I could. I just want my friends back. I could hear their voices in my head. Get up Dazie. Get off the ground and go back to our home. “Lee? Lee where are you?” I looked around with my eyes now wild. I was trying to hold my wolf side in but lost control of my eyes. “Lee help me!” I saw the silhouette of a person standing in front of me. “Lee?” the last thing I remember before passing out is red eyes and a feminine laugh.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Chapter Fourteen

Ughh. God my head is killing me. I slowly lifted by head up from its hanging position only to have it hit a brick wall behind me. Wtf? “awww the little princess woke up.” I heard a sickly sweet voice. Oh god. I looked into the face of the one thing that ruined my entire life. I growled at her deeply. “Ahh how cute. So tell me how did this little pup get off her leash?” she asked as she ran a clawed nail across my cheek. I started shaking about to turn wolf and break the chains that bound me to the wall when she smirked evily at me. She wants me to turn wolf..what does she have planned? Screw what she has planned. Lets kill her! And just with that I burst into wolf form. OW! What the hell!! I turned back into human and lightly ran my hand up to my neck where a large metal collar was placed. Why is my neck hurting from just a collar? My hand wrapped around the collar about to pull it off with my werewolf strength but I felt the large inner spikes. You’ve gotta be shitting me. I felt the holes in my neck that the spikes had caused from me turning into my wolf form. How am I gonna get out of this one? I looked around the room I was being held in and noted that there was no windows at all just four cold stone walls with a small vent at the bottom of one that you could see just past to the grass outside to vent out air. Kneeling down I could see the moon light shining off some grass. I heard some rustling outside and tried moving so I could see what was making it. I saw a little squirrel walking along the side of the cell probably looking for some nuts to eat. Oh how I wish you could hear me! I thought to myself just as I heard another voice in my head that did not belong to my wolf side. Wh-who’s there? I gasped. Squirrel? I asked hoping that I wasn’t just going crazy. Y-yes I’m a squirrel. But what are you? I heard a little voice speak back to me. I wanted to jump with joy but new that not only the chains that still bound me wouldn’t allow me to move that much but also the fact that they would make loud clanks and attract the crazy vamp’s attention. I’m a werewolf! Im stuck inside the building you’re next to. Can you help me please?! I frantically told the little creature hoping there was some way it could help me. Where are you at? Maybe I can find a way in. I tried to scoot over to the small vent and stick my hand through it. See the hand? Its me! Can you try and fit through it? Yeah. Move your hand please. I moved my hand back and saw a little grey squirrel came bouncing in the cell with me. Ohhh you’re pretty! I laughed lightly. “Thank you. Now how can you help me get out of here?” He climbed up the chains and came to sit on my shoulder. Hmm lets see. He tapped his little claws on the collar and made a little squealing sound. thats some nut. I just laughed to myself. It’s not a nut it’s a collar. There’s a woman here who put it on me and the only way I can return home is if I can get it off. I sighed lightly looking down seeing all the faces of my friends in my head as tears started to form in my eyes. suddenly I heard a sound like a door opening. Hurry! Scurry back out of the vent! I heard a little affirmative squeak and saw the little squirrel go running out of the vent but saw his little whiskers sticking out. The door across from me on the wall was flung open and in walked the woman whose been ruining my life for months. I growled deeply wishing I could rip off this collar and her head. “Now now why don’t we be a good little puppy and shut up before we get hurt?” with that she swiped a clawed hand at me cutting me across my cheek. I clamped my jaws shut whether it was to keep control from turning wolf or to muffle the yelp that ran up my throat I’ll never know. “Come on dog. Speak!” and with that another claw was thrown at me but this time hitting me in my chest. I just doubled over as much as I could clamping my jaws together and breathing in and out deeply. I will not give her the satisfaction of hearing me in pain. Time and time again I would hear some stupid dog pun and have a piece of my skin clawed off of me. Yet time and time again I would just double over quietly waiting for the next blow. I couldn’t tell you how long this lasted. Minutes? Hours? Even days? I’ve lost track of time but after every beating my little friend would come and sit on my leg looking up at me sadly. And when night would fall he would sleep next to me on my shoulder curled under my ear as if to give me some kind of hope as to keep living, to remind me I wasn’t alone. But would I ever get out of here? Would I ever see my friends again? Or would I forever be stuck in this place as that damned creature’s pet.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Chapter Fifteen

“Come on you stupid mutt! Talk!” and cue the swiping claw. I doubled over as usually talking in some deep breaths and leaning back against the wall to take more of the beating. She normally focuses on my chest and stomach. There was only one time she actually hit my face and that was the first time she had hit me. I’ve learned quite a little bit since I’ve been here. The woman holding me captive as her own personal stress ball is named Joycelyn. Apparently the vampire I killed months was her lover Marcus. I’m in underground room below a cabin in the forests of Canada, so close to all my friends and family. Family? Psh I have no family. I now lay on the ground trying to take deep breaths to control the burning in my chest when I felt something furry rub against my ear. “Hi Hammie” I said as the squirrel lightly walked across my shoulder to lay in its place under my neck. Miss Dazelix! I found some dogs outside! They were really really big so I got them to come and see if they could dig a hole under the vent! And they had two men with them with really pretty yellow eyes like mine! He said excitedly putting his eye in front of mine. I laughed at this and jumped up ignoring the pain in my ribs that had been cracked multiple times and looked under the vent. I could smell something really sweet and hear paws being dug into the earth. “Hello?” I asked through the vent then I saw two yellow eyes looking back. “Dazelix?” I heard Alex’s voice. “Alex? Yes! Its me! Its Daze!” I tried not to yell too loudly, not only from my dry as ash throat but also not to alert Joycelyn. “Oh my god! Daze! Are you okay hunny? We’ll get you out don’t you wor—“ before he could finish he was yanked out of the way and I saw two more yellow eyes looking at me. “Dazelix, sweetie are you okay?” I heard Brody’s voice. “I’m still alive so yes but please get me out of here.” By this time I started crying. Its been so long since I’ve felt any kind of moisture. “Okay hunny back away from the vent we’re gonna get you outta there!” I nodded even though they couldn’t see and backed away from the vent hugging Hammie to my chest crying. Thank you so much Hammie. You’re welcome Miss Dazelix! I laughed lightly. Always such a formal little thing. Hammie just curled up around my neck. What I saw next was two big claws pushing the dirt away from the vent and then a huge wolf ramming into the room standing in front of me. It has beautiful pitch black fur and light brown eyes. I gasped as I realized who it was. JEWELS?!?!? I heard the wolf give a bark that I assumed was a laugh. Hiya Chica! She brought her head to mine to say hi. I smiled and rubbed her head. She looked at my collar in confusion. “Yeah I know. There’s spikes inside so I can’t change.” She nodded her head and leaned by head to the side. I looked at her confused but she snapped her jaws. Ahhh smart girl! She put her teeth between my neck and the collar and snapped her jaws tightly and the collar crumbled to the ground. I jumped up and hugged her leg. “Thanks chick.” I grinned at her and looked down at Hammie. Are you gonna come with us my little gentleman? He squeaked and hopped into Alex’s pocket who had just walked in with Brody. I looked up at them smiling and attacked Brody in a hug. He squeezed me to him tightly and whispered in my ear, “It’s okay babygirl we’re here.” I started to cry into the hug and whispered back, “Thanks dad”. I looked up at him and he had a look of pride in his eyes. I turned to Jewels who was watching us giving a wolfie grin. Hey Jewels? Yesss Daze? I hear her anxious voice. I’m in the mood for some….fun I grinned at her and turned wolf standing taller than her and growling deeply. You took the words right out of my mouth. And with that we took off through the door that had held be in that god forsaken from for so long. And just for the record that would be slobber. SHUT UP!

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Chapter Sixteen

I took a deep breath in through my nose and could smell the sickly sweet scent of Joycelyn. I growled deep into my broken chest. Lee its now my time to avenge you. I couldn’t take it anymore so I took the deepest breath I could and let out an earth shaking howl. The minute I put my head back even with the ground there was Joycelyn standing there with her fangs baring at me. I growled and without warning or a single thought attacked her full force. She tried scratching at me but I held her arms down and growled in her face. You good for nothing waste of skin! Now you get to go through the pain that I did! I slowly reached down and carefully ripped each of her fingers off. Alex and Brody had started a fire for me to burn the pieces. I looked over at them. Take Jewels out of here. She doesn’t need to see this. No! I’m staying with you Daze! No Jewels this doesn’t involve you. I looked over to the boys and Alex nodded and took Jewels outside while Brody stayed in case I needed help. She started screaming and thrashing about which only made my claws go into her deeper. Please keep moving! I growled in her face and swiped one single claw down the side of her face. Now the payback begins. I swiped my claws across her chest over and over but not enough to kill her. I couldn’t tell you how long I had sat there slashing through her dead flesh but I knew she was still alive by the screams coming from her throat. “Dazelix…that is enough. You’ve gotten even.” I looked over at Brody and he nodded his head. I looked back down at the mangled body of the once beautiful Joycelyn and turned human. “This is for Bruce and Isaac!” I yelled in her face and cut her vital veins and blood started pouring out quickly. I pulled her up and whispered in her ear,” and this”, I scoffed in her ear,” is for my brother” and with that I shoved my hand through her chest and ripped her heart out just like she had done to my dear brother. I threw her body in the fire but kept the heart in my hand looking at it. This is what had kept my brother alive and what in the end killed him. I paid my debt for you Lee, I hope you were watching. I threw the heart into the fire and looked over at Brody who was watching me sadly. “Come on Daze. Let’s go home.” I nodded and leaned against his side as he put an arm around me. We walked out threw the wall and out to where Alex and Jewel were standing. I walked up smiling lightly at them both and Jewel ran over and hugged me. I hugged her back and just broke down walking to the ground still holding on to her. She just rubbed my back,” its okay hunnie. Just let it all out. You’re safe now.” I sighed sitting on the ground,” How long have I been in there?” Alex and Jewels looked at each other but Brody spoke up first, ”Lets get you home and take care of first.” I just nodded and stood up turning wolf when I felt something moving in my fur. What in the world…? I’m coming too! I heard Hammie say as he crawled onto my nose. Please Miss Dazelix!! I laughed, of course Hammie! Just bury yourself deep into my fur. Okie dokie! He said as he scurried into the fur behind my head. I looked over at my rescuers and grinned nodding to them and took off running back to my home…back to my family. I thought smiling to myself as I ran as fast as I could.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Chapter 17

We’ve been running for a day straight and my muscles are really starting to feel it considering I’ve been locked up for only everyone else but me knew. We finally got to the Washington border and I stopped looking out into the distance. I’m home. I jetted off passing everyone up and running straight into La Push. When we arrived I saw all of the La Push pack waiting for me there Jewel had turned human and went and hugged Aiden as we smiled down at her giving her light kiss on the lips. “We saved her!” she beamed at him and he looked over at me. “Why don’t you turn back Daze so we can talk.” I looked around at everyone who looked anxious to just run up and hug me. I shook my head no. they can’t see me. Not with all my scars. I’m hideous. “Enough of that” I heard a deep voice next to my ear. I looked up at Brody sadly as he looked back at me fatherly. He put a cold hand on my shoulder as I put my head on his. “You’re beautiful Dazelix. Those scars just enhance that and also show how strong you are.” I gave a light grunt and licked his cheek with in result he gave me a disgusted face. I sighed as I turned back to look at all the anxious faces of my friends. i turned around and walked under the cover of the trees were Jewel had followed me and brought some of my hold clothes. “I thought you could use some new skins.” She smiled at me as I turned human and put on my baggy capris and when I looked for a shirt I couldn’t find one. “Um..Jewels? aren’t you forgetting something?” when I looked back up at her she was holding one of my old show bandanas. “Come on chica it’s time to really go back.” I smiled at her as my eyes watered and took the bandana putting it around my chest like used to all those months ago. I hugged her tightly. “Thanks so much Jewels. But how did you know who I was?” I asked her still slightly confused as to how she knew I was Dazelix Black Waters and not Dazelix Shadows. “Well hunnie you’ve been gone for a month and as you know I’ve changed since then. The guys told me who you really were.” She smiled at me and hugged me. “But star or not you’re still my chica!” we laughed together lightly. I looked at my reflection in a pond that was near us. The girl I saw was bruised and had scars but her hair was long like it used to be and her eyes her starting to get their shine back. Not from the sun or from the wind but form the love she felt from her friends. I pulled my hair over my shoulder and tied it up into a high ponytail. Just like in the old days. I sighed sadly to myself as I moved Lee’s necklace so it was fixed in front of me. “And now for the finishing touch.” Jewels handed me one of my favorite hats. My eyes started to water with tears threatening to breach the lids of my eyes. Jewels took the hat from my hand and put it on my head. I smiled at her and she smiled back. “lets go see everyone.” I nodded and followed her out of the woods back to where everyone was at. I slowly walked out into the sun and took a deep breath as the sunlight lit up my body. I looked around at all the stunned faces and sorrowful looks. I looked down and saw all the jagged scars running across my chest and stomach but funny enough my belly ring wasn’t ripped out. My eyes started to water as I ran a finger across the scars. I was about to turn and run when I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up at Jewel’s smiling face as she gave me a little nudge to walk forward to everyone. And so I walked over to the group and Aiden walked up to me first and hugged me,” Welcome back…sis”. I smiled into the hug and hugged him back tightly. After he let me go he went behind me to stand next to Jewel. One by one everyone came up and gave me hugs saying how they were so happy to see me and have me back. The last person in line was Liam. The day we were at the house came flooding back to me as if it was inked into the back of my lids. I looked up at him to see a mixture of sadness and joy in his eyes. I looked down quickly and began chewing on my lower lip when suddenly I was wrapped in warm arms and smothered against an even warmer chest. “I missed you so much Daze. You had me so worried!” Liam said hugging me tighter. “Uh..Lima Bean I know we’re werewolves and all but still too tight!” I gasped out as he kept hugging me. “oops. Sorry!” he let me go and I smiled up at him lightly grateful for the big breath of air back in my lungs. I just laughed lightly when Jewels grabbed my arm. “Alrighty boys its time that we go. We have to get ready for the bon fire tonight!” Jewels squealed next to me, “Easy juilet, she just got home and im sure shes sore. She needs to get some rest first.” Aiden said smiling over at us. I tried to hold my tongue but I couldn’t help it, “Easy there Romeo I’ll be okay.” Romeo?? Hahhahahha I just couldn’t help myself. As everyone laughed around us I looked up at Aiden sheepishly as he was galring back at me with a light blush across his cheeks. “hehe..i mean…I’ll be fine Alad-Allis-uhhhh Aiden” at this his face grew even redder. “Yeah..time to go!” Jewels grabbed my arm and we ran off. We just got back and already I’ve never been happier. It seems that with my werewolf healing my supposed to be broken and destroyed bones have been mending nicely enough to allow me to move around almost normal. The hard times are over. Joycelyn is dead. Lee is avenged and I think it’s time I really started my new life.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Chapter 18
The last few days have been so much better. I’m starting to get back to being the pre-band-killed-my-crazy-vampires Dazelix…well not everything is getting better. It seems that while I was away getting the snot beaten out of me my so called imprint Liam hooked up with some girl at school. Now before I you start thinking im being unreasonable and mean if Liam found a girl that made him happy then I’d back him up and tell him to go for it even though it may hurt me. The thing is this little girlfriend of his happens to be the biggest skank in all of history. I’m talking skirts that make mini skirts look like dresses and tops that belong on barbies. Poor Liam is just following her around like a love sick puppy (pun intented). I sighed shaking my head, ”Whats wrong chica?”, Jewel said walking next to me towards the school. As I turned to answer her I saw Alania swinging her hips so hard that im sure she’ll need hip replacement surgery after chirstmas. Jewels followed my glare and shook her head angrily as we walked towards them watching the rest of our group give Alania disgusted glares. Jewels went and gave Aiden a love filled kiss while I just made gagging noises with the rest of the group. Aiden glared at the guys and they shut up immediately while Jewels slapped me over the headed knocking my hat off. “Eh! Watch the goods!” I yelled at her. “What goods? You plank of wood!” at this all the guys ‘ooh’d’. “Oie! I’d rather be a plank of wood then an out of proportioned bowling pin!” I yelled back as the guys’ heads flashed to Jewels fast enough to cause them whip lash. “At least I don’t have fleas!” she glared at me. “At least I didn’t get mine from Aiden!” was my come back. Ohh you done it now. Shut up! I already know that. Run girl! Run! My eyes got big as Jewels gave me a seriously scary look while Aiden’s eyes had darken. “oooh shi-“ I didn’t get to finish as I ran full speed out the hallway and into the garden by the cafeteria and up into the trees. “ Dazelix Lee Shadows! Get down out of the tree right now!” Jewels yelled at me while Aiden shook the tree. I held on to a branch well hidden in the leaves. “Hell no! I’m staying right here!” I yelled back at them refusing to leave my hiding place. “You big scaredy cat!” Jewels yelled up at me. Ouch now that was a blow. To be called a disgusting-hairball-yaking-feline (not that I hate cats or anything). I stuck my head out from the leaves hanging upside with my legs wrapped around the branch. “oh this means war” I said glaring at the duo who now had scared looks on their faces. The bell rang just as I finished my threat. The couple gave sighs of relief but I had to mess that up. “This is SO not over!” I yelled to them as they ran into the school. I sighed still hanging upside down. “Come on Daze. We’ve got Gym first period.” Helen said smiling up at me. I groaned and jumped down from my spot dusting myself off while Helen fixed my hat for me. She reminded me of Avery. Avery was my mom at her house who also visited daily since I moved back to La Push (along with my now roommate and partner in crime Jewels). While here at school Helen was my mother and Jewels my evil twin. We walked together from the garden to the gym where as soon as we walked in Helen was engulfed into a huge hug by Cam. I sighed and walked past them into the locker room where Jewels was already changing at. I walked to my locker that was next to her’s popped it open and began changing. I was now in basketball shorts with the school’s logo on it (like hell I’d be caught wearing the skimpy excuse for girl’s shorts they had) and had taken my shirt off looking for my gym shirt. “well if it isn’t Sally and Julie.” We heard an overly preppy voice form behind us. I had to stop the growl that wanted to escape pass my lips. Jewels and I turned at the same time to see Alania standing behind us in the oh-too-short pe shorts (which of course she had rolled up) and an obviously too small pe shirt. I rolled my eyes at her new nickname for me. Ever since I’ve been back and I had to change in that one class she’s called me Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas due to my scars. Geez so original. “What do you want now Alania?” I said as I turned back to my locker looking for my deodorant. “I just wanted to make sure that you know to stay away from Liam because he’s mine.” She sneered at me. My poor stick of deodorant almost crumbled to piece. “Alania get over yourself. You want him? Take him. I don’t care if you two are together you’ll always be a skank.” I said calming myself down and putting my destroyed deodorant in the back of the locker. “Puh-lease I know you like him Black Waters.” The air in my throat caught in its place. “W-what did you just call me?” I turned looking at her with astonished eyes and for the first time realizing only her, myself and Jewels were in the locker room. I swear her smirk got even bigger. “You heard me.” She walked past me stopping by my shoulder to whisper in my ear, “I know your secret. Stay away from Liam or everyone will know who you really are.” My eyes got huge and my jaw dropped. Jewels looked over at me. “Daze….what was she talking about?” Great. My cover has been blown.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Chapter 19

I sighed and rubbed my face. “Jewels can I please explain everything later?” “No! I want to know what she was talking about now.” I looked up at her after hearing the distrust in her voice and seeing the trust in me leave her eyes. just as I was about to start off with how I think I had imprinted on Liam Jewels cut me off. “You’re really gonna let her push you around aren’t you?” I sighed deeply as the bell rang and I walked towards the locker room doors. “Dazelix.” I stopped in my tracks as I heard my name. I slightly turned my head just enough to where I could see Jewels from the corner of my eye, “You know you still my girl right but you can’t let her walk over you. You’re stronger than her” I nodded my head lightly and walked out the locker room in to the gym with Jewels following right behind me. I looked over at all of our friends huddled up together horse playing and joking around and then I saw Alania leaning against Liam on the wall apparently thinking she was an octopus and trying to suck his face off. Instead of joining the group I went into the weight room and blared Build God and Then We’ll Talk by Panic at the Disco. I locked the door and put a shade over the small window in the door so no one would see me but knew enough that I was in there. I threw the overly big P.E. shirt off and decided to just work out in a sports bra. I went to the bench and laid down and started benching as much as I could. How could I have slipped up? How could she have found out who I really was! Who care how she found out! We need to stop her so no one will find out. I didn’t realize what I was doing and the bar was moving so fast that it started to bend. I growled and put more weight on it and started pumping harder. Suddenly I heard a gasp and saw someone peeking throw the small slot from the back door I growled and the kid had to be some freshmen or eighth grader because once I turned toward the door he fell out and looked up at me scared shitless. I took a step towards him and he scrambled backwards against the wall shaking. “I’m sorry! I wasn’t watching or anything! I got lost a-and was trying to get into the gym!” he was speaking so fast if it wasn’t for my werewolf hearing I would have sworn he was speaking another language. I nodded my head at him then gestured it to the door. “Go through that door and you’ll be in the gym.” He gave a nod that looked more like a bow and scampered from his spot against the wall to the door and damn near ran out. As he opened the door I looked through and saw Alania looking at me with that ugly smirk and my lip curled back in a snarl. As the door closed the rage inside of me built up even more. I didn’t even bother with wrapping my knuckles I just went straight to the punching bag and had at it. I was so engulfed in trying to release my rage that I swore the bag was Joycelyn which only made my punches and kicks that much harder. Then the bag turned into Alania. Now I was punching as hard as I could. I was trying to literally knock that damned smirk right off her face. After a while the bag turned into Lee. I stopped the moment I noticed it and I heard his voice. “Calm down Dazie. This isn’t going to solve anything. So what if she tells who you are. Be proud of it. Beat her to the punch. Go and show everyone who you are.” I didn’t notice I was crying until a tear hit my now bleeding knuckles and stung them slightly. Lee’s figure smiled at me like he used to when I did something stupid and he was finished scolding me, “and as for Liam show him what a real woman is.” I smiled longingly wishing Lee was really here so I could hug him and cry into his chest like I did when I was younger and had hurt myself. A smirk etched itself onto my lips and I sent one severe last punch to the bag making the chain that held it from the ceiling shatter and plummet to the ground making a very loud bang. The door was ripped one and standing there I saw Aiden looking at me with worried eyes but when I walked to him he merely moved out of my way as my eyes focused on my target. I walked past all the gapping boys and walked straight to Alania. I had kept my hat on so it hid my eyes which were now I’m sure blazing on fire. This will end now.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Chapter 20

Jewels had touched my arm as if to stop me but I held my hand up to her to not touch me. She slowly pulled her hand back to her chest and watched me with worried eyes. I walked up to Alania as she stood in front of Liam with what I guess she thought was a protective stance. A sick grin spread across my lips as a dangerous growl escaped them. “Back of Shadows.” Ah. So now he notices me. My eyes flickered to Liam who was behind Alania glaring over her head at me. “Shut the hell up Creek. This doesn’t involve you.” Liam most have tried to jump at me because before he could move Jack and Sean had grabbed him and moved him out of the way as students circled around us blocking the view of our sleeping coach who decided to say screw class. Two of Alania’s little wannabes came to stand at her flanks while Jewels and Helen took to mine. “What do you want *edit your post and this will go away*? I thought I told you to stay away or else I-“ “Or else you’ll what?” I said darkly as I took a step forward so I was almost nose to nose with her. “Tell them who I really am?” as soon as I said it there were murmurs of ‘what?’ and ‘huh?’. “Yes that’s exactly what I’m going to do. Listen up everyone!” Alania yelled and everyone quieted down. She smirked at me as if I would get on the ground and beg her not to expose my secret. “She’s rea-“ “My name is really Dazelix Rosa Black Waters…..former lead singer of Shadow Walkers.” I cut her off as she was about to tell everyone. I heard a few ‘no way!’ and ‘it can’t be’. “Show them Daze. Take off the hat.” I heard Jewels whisper lightly from my right. I grinned and threw my hat off finally showing my face since at school every day I hid my face in fear of recognition. I looked around the crowd of students who had formed around us. All of their eyes got big as what I said sunk in. I turned back to Alania and smiled at her. “Now what are you gonna do?” almost as soon as I finished speaking she lunged at me trying to hit me I merely grabbed her fist and squeezed staring her in the eyes. “If you ever threaten me again you won’t live to see what I make of you.” I threw her arm down and back handed her across the cheek making her fall to the floor. “You aren’t even worth a true punch by me.” She started bawling and ran into the locker room with her little cronies on tow. “You *edit your post and this will go away*! What the hell is your problem!” I turned and looked at Liam (who if he had been free would have killed me). I slowly walked over to him as Sean and Jack held him. “My problem?”,I slapped him across the face, “You, bastard. You are my damn problem.” I felt the prickle at the back of my throat signaling I had tears that wanted to fall. No I will not cry. Never again. Liam’s eyes changed from full of rage to confusion and slowly into realization. Before he could answer I turned and grabbed my hat putting it back on my head turning away and walking back in to the weight room and using the back door to get out of the school. I went and hopped on my bike jetting the hell out of there. I was winding down the dirt roads so fast im surprised the engine didn’t blow up. The bike wasn’t even completely to a stop when I jumped off and went into the house and before I knew it I realized I was standing in the doorway of Lee’s room. I took in a choking breath and walked over to his bed falling on it and crying into his pillow. I took in another sobbing breath and breathed in and caught his scent off his pillow. i miss you so much Lee. I can’t tell you how long I sat there with tears rolling down my face or how long I had been unconscious but I can tell you that the hole that was in my heart when Lee died now I had more hole then I did heart.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Chapter 21

When I woke up most of the pack was in the living room. How did I know? Because I heard a loud crashing and some cheers. What kind of idiots hold a wrestling match in a living room? I thought blinking trying to get the sleep out of my eyes. ugh I’ve got a pounding headache. I sighed and rubbed my face sitting up on the side of the bed. I started rubbing the back of my neck when I felt something move in my hair. I stopped. What was that? The moment the thought crossed my mind a little grey fur ball peeked his head out of my bangs and looked at me upside down. Hi Miss Dazelix!! I laughed. “Hammie!” he gave a little squeak and jumped out of my hair and in to my lap. Whats wrong Miss Dazelix? Your eyes look red. He looked at me concerned and put a small paw on my cheek. “I’m ok Hammie. Just having some problems.” He twitched his little tail. But you’re too pretty to cry Miss Dazelix. I smiled lightly at him. “Still my little gentleman I see.” He squeaked happily and then his ears twitched. I put my head up closing my eyes and listened as well and heard the sound of footsteps coming towards the room. Hammie looked up at me and flicked his whiskers. Where should I hide Miss Dazelix? “You don’t have to hide here Hammie. This is my home. You’re free to wander around whenever and wherever you want.” I smiled at the small squirrel and rubbed his head. Jewels poked her head in the door. “Hi there Sleeping Beauty.” I smiled lightly at her. “Hey Jewels”. She walked in to the room and noticed Hammie on my lap. “Hello there Hammie, It’s nice to see you again.” Hello Miss Jewel, it’s a pleasure as always. She shook her head lightly laughing. “He’s always so formal.” A gentleman must be formal in the presence of two beautiful ladies. “Aww where are the werewolves that are like him around here?” Jewels said sighing and petting Hammie as he jumped into her lap. “Oh and what am i? dog food?” we heard a deep voice coming from the doorway only to have the voice match with Aiden. I laughed and looked at Jewels. “You in trouble now!” SMACK! “Oie! That was my head not a punching bag damnzit!” I yelled at a smirking Jewels and Laughing Aiden. “Its good to see you’re doing better Daze.” Aiden smiled and nodded at me. “thanks. Where’s everyone else?” CRASH! I sighed,” Nevermind”. I got up and walked past Aiden and Jewels with Hammie on my shoulder since he hopped from Jewel’s arms and curled up against my neck with his tail wrapping around onto the other side. We walked into the living room to see Sean and Jack wrestling while Cam and Helen watched. Im not sure what drew their attention to me but the last thing I remembered was hearing, “DAZELIX!” and then two huge masses of werewolf hugging the living soul right outta me while I laid flat on my back trying to breathe. “Guys…..cant breathe!” but of course no one heard me over the ‘O-M-G! we were so worried about you!!’ I tried wiggling out of their deadly grasp but no luck so I just sat there letting them get their hugs in so they can get off me and I can breathe again. “Now who wants to explain why my table is destroyed?” Both the boys gave me their best puppy eyes and pointed to Cam. “What! I didn’t do it you stupid pups!” Cam yelled hopping up from his place on the couch. “Yes you did!” Sean and Jack said at the same time. “Jinx!” again at the same time. “STOP COPYING ME!” then it was back to the wrestling. “I’m guessing this is how it started?” I asked raising an eyebrow at the two boys as they came tumbling towards me. “Hey!” I yelled jumping up and holding on to the top of the door frame. “Daze you do remember you aren’t a cat right?” I heard Jewels below me,” I mean should we hold an intervention? First it was the tree at school and now this?” She said shaking her head as Aiden walked by with a glass of water. “Try this for a cat!” I yelled grabbing the water and throwing it on Jewels as she just gapped at me. “well lookie here. You look like a drenched cat.” I smiled sweetly at her. “What cat’s got your tongue?”. “DAZELIX LEE MOTHER-F***ING SHADOWS I’M GONNA KILL YOU!” I heard yelled from under me as I sat on top of the doorframe out of Jewel’s reach. “You see I like this game.” I smiled down at the crazed Jewel under me when suddenly I heard what sounded like heels. “OH you’ve gotta be shitting me.” I stood up and jumped up into the rafters of the house and hid quietly in the shadows. Everyone knew what I was doing when Liam came in along with that god for nothing slut Alania who now was sporting a horribly swollen black eye and busted up lip. “What are you doing here?” I watched as Jewel growled lightly at Liam and glared blades at Alania. “Where is that *edit your post and this will go away*?” Liam said to Jewel as he looked around the room. “I suggest you get out of my house before I make you leave in a box.” I said staying close to the shadows as I walked in them to stand behind Liam and Alania. “Where are you Shadows? Show yourself.” At this I couldn’t help but smirk and turn my eyes the very electric green they get when I turn wolf and let my teeth grow some and jump down swiftly behind Alania. “Boo” I whispered in her ear and she just about jumped out of her skin. She turned around to try and glare at me but once she saw my eyes and teeth she jumped to Liam’s side grabbing his arm as I simply stared evenly back at him while he glared daggers at me. “Look at what you did to her!” he yelled pointing to Alania. My eyes flickered to the bruised girl for barely a second and smiled at my work, “ It’s my latest masterpiece.”

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Chapter 22

“Are you *edit your post and this will go away* kidding me?!” Liam yelled in my face. Instead of looking at the pissed off little werewolf in front of me I looked over his shoulder to that nasty little brunette with a glowing lecklace. What is that? It shouldn’t be glowing. That sneaky little she’s using a siren’s shell! She’s part siren! She must have Liam under a spell. I growled deeply in my throat as I realized what she was doing. Before I could so much as stop myself I had pushed Liam out of my way and ran full speed at Alania. “You *edit your post and this will go away*!” I swiped at her and she squealed and jumped back dropping the shell and watching it slowly fall to the floor. Right before it fell I grabbed it and held it in my hand. I looked over at her relived face and a evil smirk grew on mine as confusion and worry came into her eyes. “Say bye-bye” she screamed as I crushed the once very pretty shell in my hand and it turned into dust. “How dare you destroy my shell! That was my power!” She yelled into my face as I clenched my fist about to hit her. No no no! don’t hit her. Keep her talking. A siren can only last two minutes without their shells. What happens after two minutes? Poof! I smirked on the inside and dusted my hands off. “Whoa. What happened?” I turned around to see a dazed Liam look around all of us. “Oh Liam darling! That *edit your post and this will go away* of a girl is trying to break us up!” Alania whined clutching on to Liam like he was her life line. I merely huffed and rolled my eyes. “What the hockey stick?! Who are you? and get off of me!” I heard Liam yell. I laughed lightly. Yep he’s back Liam would never actually curse he’s too much of a goodie goodie. Whenever Lee or I would curse and get in trouble our parents would compare us to Liam and we always picked on him and said he was so sweet he’d turn into a sugar plum. He pushed Alania off of him and she looked at him bewildered then turned her eyes to me full of hatred. Just hold her off for one more minute. Just one more. I nodded slightly and evened my glare back to her. “Why did you put Liam under your spell?” I said trying to keep as much venom in my voice. “Well I saw him on the beach one day. Him and the other boys were cliff diving and they just looked so good I had to have one.” She said smirking as she walked around Liam looking him up and down. I couldn’t help the protective growl that came out of my throat. “It was between this one” ,her eyes flickered to Liam, “and that one”. She pointed a slim finger at Aiden. Jewel stepped in front of him and bared her teeth and growled at Alania who looked amused. 30 seconds! “So why Liam?” I asked as I took a step closer to her. She smiled and circled me. I liked what I saw but what I mostly saw was that his heart loved another very strongly. A kind of love that is pure and strong…and I wanted it for my own.” She smiled wickedly at Liam who suddenly looked nervous and kept glancing between me and Alania. “I know about how you wolves imprint on one another so I used my shell which you took from me and turned his feelings for his little imprint and focused them on me.” She smiled a big fake smile at me. “So tell me wolf. What are you gonna do now? When that shell broke not only did my spell break but so did his bond to his imprint which is you.” I blinked quickly, but put on a poker face glaring at her. 10 seconds! “Hey Alania? Let me tell you a little something. 1. You can never have one of our boys because no matter how much of a spell you put on them.” I said walking towards her as she took a step back. “ and for the most important point of all you are the nastiest, fishest, skankest, being I’ve ever had the displeasure of .” And with that I swiped a claw at her and she turned to dust under my hand. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself and get my thinking straight when I opened my eyes and looked around I saw everyone giving me scared looks. Aiden was holding Jewels who was watching me carefully while the others just gapped with their mouths open. I slowly turned and glanced at Liam whose expression I couldn’t read. “I’m going out.” I grumbled and left the house quickly turning wolf almost instantly and running off into the woods. You ok kid? Don’t talk please. Alright go ahead and run it out.

Back to top Go down
dazel_me_baby
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
dazel_me_baby

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Chapter 23
I ran as fast as my legs would take me and found myself at an old hidden trail. I sniffed the air and could smell fresh water. It’s still here. I ran towards the smell and finally came to a small pond that came from a little waterfall that was hidden all around. The only reason I knew about this place is because when we lived here I went hiking with my Dad and we happened to come across it. I laid down by the edge and dipped my paw into it making light ripples. I looked down into my reflection and saw that there were small valleys in my fur that showed where my scars from Joycelyn were. I shook my head angrily and splashed at the reflection. I sat on my flanks and took a deep breath and howled out loudly to my parents in the sky. I don’t know how long I howled for but my throat was hurting horribly when I stopped. I brought my head down to the pong and began to drink from it when I saw a shadow run past the edge. I brought my ears up to listen and tried to make a menacing growl but it sounds like a squeaky rumble from my throat hurting. I looked around and saw a small glimpse of almost steel colored fur. Impossible. I sniffed lightly and could smell it was a young wolf. Find the little one. And do what with it?! LESS TALKIE MORE WALKIE. I began to follow the little thing. Hey! Slow down! You would thinking it would slow down right? Wrong-o. the little tike sped up. Alrighty then. I sped up to and jumped in front of the pup and stopped it. W-who are you? I laid down on the ground but I was still bigger then the pup. My name is Dazelix. Whats yours? I d-don’t have one. I shot my head up confused and most have scared the poor thing. Well where are your parents? They w-were k-killed by a mo-monster with red eyes. I growled lightly and the little boy crouched low and I laid my head back down by him. I lost my brother to a monster with red eyes. I said lightly to him. R-really? I nodded and he took a few baby steps closer to me. I smiled lightly yeah. He was my little brother. What about your mommy and daddy? I closed my eyes tightly. They died years ago. Just thinking of how I’ve lost my whole family started to bring tears to my eyes and I didn’t noticed one had slipped down into my fur until I felt a little ball of fluff rub against it. Don’t cry Dazelix. It’s ok. I smiled lightly and nuzzled the little guy. He giggled lightly and laid down between my paws looking up at me. Are there more like us around here? he asked me curiously. I nodded. Yup we actually have a whole pack here. he put his two front paws on my nose lifting himself up to be eye level with me. Realllyyy?? I laughed lightly. Yup. They’re friends of mine. We’re kind of like a family. At the word family he looked down sadly. I wish I had a family. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Would you like me to be your family? His little ears perked up a mile high. I could really be a part of your family?? I smiled and nuzzled him of course you can. I can be your big sister. His ears went down a little and he started to move his little paw in a circle on the ground as if he didn’t want to look at me. Whats wrong? I asked him watching him closely I kinda sorta wanted you to be my mommy. My ears went up. Y-you want me to be your mother? I looked down at him as he looked up at me and gave a sheepish little smile. I smiled lightly back at him and nodded. He smiled big and ran into my chest knocking me over. YAY! Thank you! I laughed and put my paw around him holding him close to me. Your welcome. Now how about we give you a name? he nodded so fast I thought his little head would fall off. How about Steele? Like my fur!!! He replied jumping around singing his name. I laughed lightly and nodded. He ran over to me and hopped on top of my back nipping at my ear. So I rolled over and he gave a little oof! And jumped onto my stomach. He was walking up and down my stomach laughing since he was making a trail in my fur. That tickles!! He gave a little ‘intimidating’ growl and started running. I laughed and grabbed him rubbing my nose on his neck which made him giggle. Would you like to meet the rest of your family? Yea! Yea! I laughed and nodded at him. Come along. He nodded and began walking along side me as we walked back to my house. We heard a few of the pack members howl and I heard Steele give a small gasp next to me and walk closer to my side. It’s ok. It’s just the rest of the family calling out for us. If it makes you feel better you can walk under me. Before I could even take my next step I had a small furry pup walking under my chest. I laughed lightly at him. Cover your ears little one. He laid down and put his little paws over his ears while I let a deep howl build in my chest and work its way out through my throat. In response I heard a bunch of howls and paws running towards us. I laid down and Steele his in my chest. I put my paws around him and held him to me. Don’t be scared but the family is on their way. Just let me do the talking ok? He simply nodded his head and hid more against my chest. The pack reached us and surrounded us wagging their tails as Jewels came up to me and licked my head over and over. “Where have you been!! You had us so worried and you ran off and we didn’t know what happened and—WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!??!” I merely looked at her in horror with my eye twitching and sporting a new slobber held Mohawk. “Ok MOM. I went for a run to clear my head and I happened to run into a little someone.” I smiled lightly down at my chest were a small wolf was hiding. Jewels looked at me as if I lost my mind. “Daze, what are you talking about?” I looked around at our pack and announced,” Everyone I would like for you to meet Steele…my new son.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf Melody Chapter one   A Werewolf Melody Chapter one Empty

Back to top Go down

A Werewolf Melody Chapter one
Page 1 of 1