House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No name yet, only first chapter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX
Attending your first ritual
Attending your first ritual
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Elsvyr
Affinities : all musical instuments, air

No name yet, only first chapter Empty
PostSubject: No name yet, only first chapter   No name yet, only first chapter EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Ok, just so that you know, I'm just making this story up as I go along.....hope you like it. Please comments, especially constructive ones, I looove to get advice. Critics are very welcome too, I don't looove them but I do liiik them Smile thanks

I sat down on the soft sand, my back against a rock and looked out on the vast sea infront of me. I watched as the sunlight hit the breakers, crashing down and sending a thousand diamonds into the air. The cool sea breeze blew back my hair and sent shivers down my spine. I was alone on the beach, there never was anyone here... apart from me (of course.) This was the one place I wouldn't be plagued by snot-nosed kids, drunk step-dads or, 'I'm having a mental breakdown' mums. Somtimes the sea would calm me down, the sound of the waves crashing down, the beautiful salty smell, the cool sea breeze, blowing away any tears one my cheeks. Sometimes, it did the opposite, the waves sounded almost as if they were angry, the salty smell was far too salty and made me want to puke, the breeze would turn into wind, sharp and blowing in my face, trying to cause tears instead of blowing them away... But not today. Today the sea was on my side... even though life wasn't. "Lizzie! Mum says you're to come right now!" I sighed, closed my eyes and pretended not to have heard my little brat sister, Maya. "LIZZIE! I know you can hear me! I'll just go and tell dad that you've been ignoring me then."
"He is NOT our dad!" I shouted turning to look at her. Maya (As did all my siblings) looked more like an angel than a human. She had long, blonde hair that reached her waist in thick locks. Her skin was as pale as pale seemed to get and her eyes were a dazzling bright blue. She had high cheeck bones and teeth that looked like those fake crystal ones T.V stars had. And even though she had never gone near mascara in her life, her eyes lashes were ten billion times longer than mine. Me on the other hand, I had shoulder length brown hair, muddy brown eyes, croocked teeth with a metal bar coing accross them and eyeslashes that could never have been any longer than about three milimeters. "Oh, so youdid hear me!"
"So what if I did? What you gonna do? You can hardly beat me up, you midget." She shrugged, "Whatever. Mum wants yo home so dad won't get mad with the rest of us."
"He's drunk,"
"No he's not, he's just mad."
"Yeah, you got that right." I got up and started walking home.

We (That is me, my mum, my step-dad,'Will,' my three sisters and three brothers,) lived half a mile from the beach and approximately fifty miles from anywhere else. The nearest shop was a mini supermarket, the nearest clothes shop was at least twenty miles away. I probably would have been able to cope... if Will hadn't drunk the car. Too soon far too soon, we reached the scheme of identical council houses. Most of the people living here were either drunks, junkies or annoying under-ten year olds . There was only two other people my age living no the scheme, one was a guy who thought of himself as the hottest, coolest guy in existance and had asked just about every single girl from miles around out,(Yeah, including me. He is soooo not my type.) The other was the school's dork,(Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people who want to be individuals, but seriously she had the worst hair do I'd seen in my life) So in the fifty miles from my house to the school... my only friend is the sea... (Yeah, I'm sad I know.) As we reached the front door, I could already hear the loud disco music sounding from inside the house, which almost but not quite drowned out the sound of my dad roaring his head off his head off, and my mum trying to reason with him through tears... Just another normal day for me... and these were supposed to be the best days of my life? Little did I know just by how much my life would change in the next forty-eight hours. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down

No name yet, only first chapter
Page 1 of 1