House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Love

Go down 
+2
ishane
Angel of Music
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

The Forbidden Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 pm

YUPPERS
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm

8. The truth

"Angel what do you think you were doing?" Avril asked

Angel took a sip of her bottled blood that was now warm,” I was talking to Demon what’s wrong with that?"

"The problem is that you were talking to a vampire hunter and they're trained to kill vampires like us"

"Demon would never kill me"

"That’s what he wants to have you put your guard down and then he'll kill you its that easy"

"He would never hurt me'

"Of course he would it’s his job"

"Are we done here I have a concert tomorrow so I need my rest right?"

"That’s right"

"Then let me go"

"Fine, but no more seeing Demon got it?"

"Yes"

So Angel took the long way to her room and on her way she got another bottle of blood and took it to her room she changed out of her dress, took a shower, and put on her nightgown. When she came out Demon was sitting on her bed waiting for her. She looked at him and asked what he was still doing here. He said he was waiting for her.

"You know if my sister finds out your in here she will try to kill you?"

Demon shrugged, "Oh well she doesn’t know yet so lets not tell her, ok?" he asked with his dark blue eyes sparkling

Angel looked deep into those eyes like only they and the owner could save her. She nodded but kept looking at them and Demon kept looking into her golden ones when his cell phone ringing snapped them out of in. Angel turned and blushed"

"Yo, Demon dude where are you Diva's gone for now and we’re going to go grab something to eat so hurry up, ok?"

"Ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes Taylor"

"Good later dude"

Demon hung up and the first thing he saw was Angel’s sad eyes when she heard from the phone that he was leaving.

"You don’t want me to go do you?" Demon asked

Angel shook her head, "Please don’t leave me" she asked quietly

Demon kept looking into her golden eyes the ones her father had. Then he thought of rashja.

"Where's Rashja?"

"Oh, he's outside I should bring him in but I will later I need sleep now"

"I better get going to meet Taylor"

Angel grabbed his arm, "Will I see you again?"

"Of course I'll never leave you alone" with that he kissed her gently and went out the window.

Ok now Angel was tired she climbed into bed and covered up with the blanket her mother had given her and fall asleep.

"Angel, look at this" her mother called. Angel went to look what her mother could find that wasn't beautiful in Italy.

"What is it Angel?" her father asked

"Romeo, don’t give her such a hard question" she mother said

"But, Juliet if I don’t then she won’t learn"

Angel sighed; she hated their fights "It’s the Renaissance Festival it comes every year"

Romeo and Juliet looked at her amazed.

"That’s right it is shall we go to it later my dear Juliet?"

"Yes, we shall"

Finally they stopped fighting, Angel thought, now we get to go home

At home Angel went strait outside and danced to no music in her back yard when the screen door opened and out walked her parents and another family with a little boy. She stopped dancing and looked at them.

"Angel there you are" her mother said

"This is Bella and Edward and their son Stephan" her father introduced

"Hello, Bella, Edward, and Stephan pleased to meet you" Angel said and bowed

"Such a well behaved child," Bella was saying to my mother

"She has both of your kindness" Edward was saying to my father

"Thank you very much would you like something to drink?" they both said and asked at the same time

While her parents and Stephan’s parents went inside Angel started to dance again and Stephan just kept his green eyes on her and when she took a break he just kept watching her and she was glad her parents have come out and said that they were going to the Renaissance Festival and that Bella, Edward, and Stephan are coming with. So, she raced up to her room and put on her Renaissance outfit her mother had bought her.

Angel kept twirling in her new dress it was red with ruby jewels on the belt and the head band she also had a blue on just like it but they were likely going to go again sooner or later so she'd wear that one next time. Her mother came by to check on her and she gasped. She couldn’t understand why her mother gasped but she did and she called for Angel's father.

"She looks beautiful Juliet" her father was saying

"Yes she does are you ready to go Angel?"

"Yes mother" she did one last twirl and she left with her parents and at the bottom of the steps waiting was Bella, Edward, and Stephan.

Stephan couldn’t keep his eyes of her tonight every time she went near light the jewels sparkled like her eyes and it brought out her blonde hair and golden eyes. Before you knew it Angel and Stephan where best friends they laughed if they did something funny and they just had fun until near the end a vampire hunter came and killed Bella and Edward. Stephan cried his eyes out that night and Angel's parents said that he could stay with them. But Stephan kept crying so once her parents were in bed she walked into the room he was staying in he looked up to see who was there and was surprised to find Angel there he stopped crying for a second.

"What do you want?" he asked threw tears

"I wanted to make sure your ok and I can see that your not"

"Good job on that observation"

"Go to sleep it helps a lot"

"No it wont my mother usually comes and tells me something"

"Then lay down because I'm going to lie down next to you until you go to sleep"

Stephan looked up, "Your parents won’t like that"

She moved some black hair from his face, "I'll just say I'm helping a friend"

He hesitated then lied down on her stomach she was surprised by that but welcomed it and in minutes they were asleep and in the morning when her parents didn’t find her in her room they checked the whole house until they checked Stephan’s room and there they were still sleeping.

"Romeo, do you really think we should move look at them"

"Juliet, we have to I wont put my little Angel in the way of vampire hunters because there's more here then there is anywhere else"

"But, this is where we were born and raised and I want to raise Angel here too and she would just die if we took Stephan away from her." Juliet looked at Angel and Stephan again.

"I know but we have to I'm not going to put Angel in danger come on we have to pack we'll keep Stephan at your mothers house if she doesn’t mind"

"I already called her and she said she didn’t care so I’ll go pack Angels stuff but I sure am going to miss this house Angel loved it here"

"Yes she did let’s hurry up so it’s less painful"

"Mommy, Daddy why are we leaving Stephan?" Angel asked

"Cause we're going to see animals" her mother replied

"Oh ok but I miss Stephan"

"I know you do sweetly I know you do"

That was the last time she saw Stephan until she found out Ribbon is Stephan.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 pm

AWWH that is so cute
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 pm

9. The concert

Angel couldn’t understand why she kept dreaming of the past but she needed to find out and sooner the better.
When she goes up Avril was waiting outside her door with a concerned face she didn’t look like her usual self.

"What’s wrong Avril?" Angel asked

"Angel just goes down stairs"

"But why?"

"Just go"

So she did and when she got down there she saw someone from her school. Zero. He looked different from the last time she had seen him he was taller and was dressed in all black.

"Zero what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to represent the vampire council they need you to evacuate the place princess"

"What why this is my house"

"Actually its still your sisters and she is the one who called the vampire council princess I am sorry for this but you will have to pack your stuff and leave until they say its ok to come back do you have a friend you can stay with princess?"

Angel thought for a second she couldn’t go to Demon's or Ribbons so that left Rose.

"Yes, I can stay with Rose if it’s ok with her"

"I'm sure it is just go pack and put the suitcases in the car and we will head to Rose's once again sorry princess Angel" he bowed and left.

Angel turned to see Avril staring at her. She couldn’t believe that her own sister would call the vampire council and tell them that she wasn’t safe here she could protect her self but her sister didn’t believe her.

"I can’t believe you did that Avril"

"I had to. First I find you kissing in the ballroom with a vampire hunter you don’t even know then I find out that he was in your room and that you promised to see him again.

”God, Angel do you never learn he killed our family and he is going to kill you"

"He will not!!! you were never around when I was a kid and you didn’t know that he is my best friend besides Stephan and Rose!!"

"Who is Stephan?"

"He's Ribbon. Ribbon is Stephan. Stephan is my best friend from Italy you would know that if you where around during my childhood you would know that."

"I wasn’t around cause mother and father didn’t want me around once you were born they forgot about me and everything was about you I got tired of it and left and I don’t regret doing it. Now I'm trying to be the big sister and trying to protect you so go pack your bags and go to Rose's" with that Avril turned and left leaving Angel alone in her room packing. After she was done packing her phone vibrated she had a message from Demon. It read Meet me at park after show ok?? She texted a quick yes and hide her phone if they knew she had it they would certainly take it. So she put her stuff in the trunk of Zero's car and got in it was a silent ride to Rose's and when they got there Rose was standing outside of the house waiting and watching. The first thing Rose did when Angel got out of the car was hug Angel and said that everything would be ok but everything wouldn’t be ok, Angel thought to her self. Rose showed her to the guest room where Angel would be staying and it was beautiful it had deep pink and black walls, a walk in closet, and a master bed almost like the one at home. But best of all it was on the top floor and only she lived on the top floor.

"Angel, you ok?" Rose kept asking

"Yea, I'm fine just still in shock"

"I bet, you just got kicked out of your own house and by the vampire council that must suck"

"Yea and Zero was the one who told me I had to leave"

"No, he better not have"

"He did. I should get ready for my concert"

"Ok I understand I'll see you there"

"Yea, see you"

At the concert she was a nervous wreck but she had to keep going until the end of the concert and she gets to see Demon. Just thinking of Demon's black hair and dark blue eyes made her blush a little the make up team said that’s all she needed a little color. She was going to where the blue Renaissance dress her mother bought her when she out grew the little one her mother bought. Now the show was complete. She had the dress from her mother and the necklace her father bought to go with it. When she got out there the first person she saw was Demon but she didn’t see Diva anywhere and that was a good thing she remembered the last time she was here. Stop thinking about it, Angel thought to her self so she did and sang perfectly for Demon. After the show she went to go change into her skirt and top when she sensed something. Avril. Angel tried to ignore her but it didn’t work out to well when her sister was in front of her.

"What do you want Avril?" Angel asked really mad now

"I want to say sorry for what I did but it was for your own good"

"Really or was it for your own good?"

"You little brat I'm trying to be a sister but you wont take my help fine then your problem" Avril turned and left

Angel changed out of her dress and into her skirt and top when she was outside she saw Demon waiting by his car. She ran toward him and he caught her in his arms put them around her. He whispered I love you and I will never leave you into her ear and she looked up at him with those golden eyes and she smiled. She hasn’t smiled since she got Rashja and saw Stephan again. Demon looked into those beautiful golden eyes and it was like she knew everything about him and stuff he didn’t even know him self and he liked it that way.

"Shall we go to the park?" Demon asked

"Yes, we shall"

Demon's phone beeps. He checks it and curses. Angel gasped she has never hear Demon curse before he looks at her and realizes that she doesn’t like him swearing he apologizes.

"It's ok I'm just not used to people swearing but what were you swearing about anyway?"

"Well, Diva is looking for me at the concert and she didn’t find I and I’d said I’d be there and now Diva's yelling at me"

Angel giggles, "Sounds like you have a new mom"

Demon laughs, "I guess I do...you know I meant it right?"

"Meant what?"

"When I whispered I love you and that I'll never leave you"

"Do you promise?" Angel whispered

"Huh?"

"Do you promise that you'll never leave me?"

"I promise"

"Thanks" she kissed his cheek and smiled

"Ok no more kissing my cheek I might just crash this car and you don’t want that to happen do you?"

Angel laughs, "No, I guess not and I love you too"

"You know that’s the second time you told that you love me?"

"Yes I do and I'll never leave you either" Angel was about to kiss his cheek when she stopped and backed away

"Hey, why did stop from kissing my cheek?"

Angel giggles, "Cause you said that if I kissed you cheek again you would crash the car"

"Dang it, I need to think and speak more clearly"

Angel giggles, "Oh fine" Angel gave a quick kiss on his cheek
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 pm

awe they are so cute i dont like avril.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Lol I made her the sister everyone hates
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:27 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Yea
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Love   The Forbidden Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2