House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tracking Love( A HoN fanfic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loverofthesun
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
Loverofthesun

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luz Malmoon
Affinities : Unknown

Tracking Love( A HoN fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: Tracking Love( A HoN fanfic)   Tracking Love( A HoN fanfic) EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:46 pm

P_L_O_T
In this story,my main character spots the Tracker before he can speak. She runs away but he catches up to her and Marks her. She awakes in his arms and goes on all these amuzing adventures with him to get to the House of Night in Europe. With her is her best friend,Firenze,who has also been Marked.

__@__@__@__@__@

"Ilvera Halsne! Night has chosen thee; thy death will be thy birth. Night calls to thee; hearken to Her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits you at the House of Night" -Quote from Tracking Love

Story begins in 5,4,3,2,1...GO!!!
_+_+_+_+_

"Ilve,are you listening to me" my best friend's voice shocked me out of my post-hottie reverie. "Yeah,Firenze" I said,leaning against the wall and sneaking one last glance at the guy. "I shouldn't even talk" Firenze said crabbily as she folded her arms across her chest. I glanced down at her. She had always been shorter then me but then again she hadn't hit her growth spurt yet. But,I didn't think she's ever going to. I ruffled her hair and she glared up at me. "Sorry,Ren" I told her. Then, I spotted a totally amazing guy with a Mark. "Ren,when I say go we run" I whispered in my friends her. "GO" I shouted and began running. I ran track so it wasn't so hard for me but Ren was behind. I slowed so I could pick her up.

"Oof" the breath rushed out of me as I picked her up. For such a small thing she was heavy. We had made out of the school doors. Almost there....Yes!!! We were home free. Until I spotted the tracker leaning against the wall. I cursed internally. Those things were fast. I stopped in front of him after putting Ren down and placed my hands on my hips,in a gesture that almost screamed 'I dare you'. "Nice try,Ilvera" he told me,grinning. Ren and I stood there,defiantly. "Ren" I whispered. "Yeah," she said. "I hate you" I replied. "I hate you too" I hugged her quickly and smirked at the tracker.

"Ilvera Halsne and Firenze Mirle! Night has chosen thee; thy death will be thy birth. Night calls to thee; hearken to Her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits you at the House of Night" A burst of pain exploded behind my eyes. And then all I could see was darkness...
_______
End of Chapter 1

Please review me.

To Comment Please Go Here

Last edited by Nightchild on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add color.)
Back to top Go down

Tracking Love( A HoN fanfic)
Page 1 of 1