House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord of the Rings Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Lord of the Rings Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings Fanfic   Lord of the Rings Fanfic EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Chapter 1
Fellow ship meet up

In the world of Middle Earth. WHere in Mordor the one ring Controled my area. I am Callista, I was Driven out of my kingdom by orcs and all of the men looking for the one ring. As I road to Rivindell I was attacked many times. I did get wonded but I kept going. As I was geting colser to Rivindell I heard Shouting.
I entered Rivindell and saw Legolas, Gandalf, and Arogon. I tried to keep my hourse quite but it didnt work. Legolas looked in my drection. Soon so did Gandalf.
"Callista its been years." Gandalf said.
"Yes it has dear Gandalf." I said back. I looked at Legolas. "How long has it been when I last saw you and Arogon?" As I Said that I looked from legolas to Arogon.
"It has been to long my lady." Lagolas said. He helped me off my hourse of cource he found the wound when he did. After I was on the ground I wobled a bit. But the wound healed and everything was normal again, By then Arogon was by my hourse. Then Some one I didnt know saw the sword handle and pulled it out.
"NIce sword." He said.
"PLease do not touch this sword." I said grabing it back. I put it back in its holder. "this sword can kill some one with out touching the hear. It was created in Mordor." I told him. Arogon put a hand on his shoulder. Then Two hobits Ran past us after each other. I heard Gandalf laugh.
"Mary, Pipin stop it." Another Hobit said.
"Clam down sam." Said A Forth.
"Your right Frodo." The one named Sam said. Then I saw the ring for the first time in years. Legolas saw my reaction and told me that this group puls Gimli were going to destory the ring in the mountin of doom. Now I had a better understandment. This time Legolas intorduce me to every one I didnt know, THe one who was just examing my sword was Boromir. And the one who they call Gimli was this Draven guy. They intorduce me to the hobits last. The two who where runing around were Mary and Pipin. The other two were Sam and Frodo and I deffently could tell them apart, Frodo had the ring. Sam was on the bit cubby side.
"Will you come with us Callista?" Gandalf Asked. Every one looked at me.
"Of cource I will." I said. I pulled the sword I had escape with. I held it in my hand carefuly. The put it back I got my hourse ready for the next day.

**************************************************************************************
I was up before anyone I finished geting my house ready. By then I saw legolas. MOstly one by one every one was up and ready for advencher. Some times some people came up to me and then left me.
"Alright are we all ready?" Gandalf asked. I nodded my answer. Every one else said 'yes'. I got on my hourse by then so did most people. the hobits got on one of their hourses Frodo came up to me and I did and helped hin up. We road off and headed to Mordor. The way I came. So I was put in the lead with Gandalf to lead the way. Ever so often I had to sichuat my bow and arrpws to be more confortable.

((Thats all I have at the monet. hope its ok so far.))

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Fanfic
Page 1 of 1