House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))

Go down 
+16
Dandelion
Dimitri&RephaimGirl
milly
Vamp_wannabe
sayieng
LindseyB
~EmoKassidy~
Nova
Lilith of Night
Moonerz.
Lislchen
Annamarie
Wahya
Nightchild
Bella-Rose
Mari-chan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 am

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 Booboo10
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Cute <333
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm

i know!! he's so my bf xDD me and my asian fettish O.o

hahaha......
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Lol xD but no honey, he is mineish xD
Back to top Go down
Vamp_wannabe
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Vamp_wannabe

Female Scorpio Cat

Character sheet
Name: Juno
Affinities : passion, people and weather

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:23 am

that dude up there looks heaps asian

i vote steven strait
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm

he's cute but don't you think he looks too young? Rephiam needs to be young but a little more mature.. after all he is REALLY old lol
Back to top Go down
Dimitri&RephaimGirl
Going about a regular day
Dimitri&RephaimGirl

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Annabelle
Affinities : Fire, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:22 am

Yea I agree Boo Boo is smexy but just not Rephaim material. I think someone older should play him cause isn't Boo Boo like 14 or 15??
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 am

YES! that's what i'm saying and rephiam is Kanola's oldest son:)
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 am

hahaha Boo Boo has grown up : D

Seeeeeeeeeeeee??
Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 Boo-boo-stewart-shirtless-six-pack+(16)

Teeheehee hello Rephaim Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 312638
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:35 am

lol just bc the boy is ripped doesn't mean that his face has matured along with his body
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 am

he looks mature enough xD
and Rephaim is supposed to be the other chara's ages, so he's prolly in the clear~
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:55 am

yea but still look a little more mature lol idk isn't there someone else you could think of?
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:00 am

hmmmms, gimmie a sec~
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:04 am

Ben Barnes~<3
Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 Lens4121712_1240007122ben-barnes
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:05 am

lol i had him pegged for kalona not his son
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 am

me too x( but he was fresh in my head since i saw CoN Prince Caspian for like the millionth time today xDD
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:12 am

LOL!!! well maybe boo boo would work... but idk. i though of taylor lautner but i see him as a wolf not a bird lol
Back to top Go down
Dimitri&RephaimGirl
Dimitri&RephaimGirl

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Annabelle
Affinities : Fire, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:25 am

I think Richard Gutierrez would make a good Rephaim Smile

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 Richar11

I mean he's totally HOTT!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 pm

ooo he's cute lol what do you thin mari?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:52 pm

i don't like his ears o.O
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 pm

well... they are a little too big for his head. but give the poor kid a break i still think he's kinda rephiam material. got any better ideas? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:14 pm

I would like the boy on the cover from awakened! he's pretty! x)
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:17 pm

lol yea but the casts already said that none of the models they use will b the actors lol so think actors
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Oooh I love Ben Barnes!~
Though not as Rephaim...
I like Boo boo
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:26 pm

I think of Ben Barnes as Kalona Smile But could fit for Rephaim too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))   Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Actors for Rephaim ((may contain spoilers!! Do not look at if you haven't read burned!!))
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next