House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

| |~The-Chosen~| |

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

| |~The-Chosen~| |  Empty
PostSubject: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm

I layed upon my bed waiting for the moon to rise i was reading Tim Green's The Fifth Angel nothing is better then sitting in my room and reading a murder novel. "Akia the moons out we better get going." i heard my older brother Kuran yell from downstairs "Coming!" i yelled back getting up from my bed and grabbed my sword and gun put my gun in the holister on my leg and shrunk my sword and done the same i was wearing my fighting outfit my red and black mini and a shirt to match with a jacket and a cross around my neck to complete my look you may think im a vampire hunter or slayer im not at all im the chosen warrior the one girl to fight agianst all evil beings Im Akia Hung. I ran out of my room and down stairs i saw Kuran ready to go with me he was also in his gear and my mom sophie and my dad Akiko yes were japanese besides my mother. Kuran and I said our good nights and left i looked up at him "ready for to night kuran their gonna be a lot of action mercuris the vampire lord is comeing we have to protect him to night" i said walking down our stairs and out on to the street.
))thats all for today ill poest more every day and any title suggestions would be nice please and thank((

Last edited by xX~Angel_of_Darkness~Xx on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Akia:
| |~The-Chosen~| |  Sword_girl
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Kuran:
| |~The-Chosen~| |  Anime_guy
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 pm

"whatever i know i dont understand he's a vampire he could just kill who ever attacks him" kuran said following me up the street "the reason is he's a king he has other priorities then watching his back all the time" i said walking backwards looking at kuran he was the most seriouse warrior i have ever meet i tilted my head then began twrling up the street with my arms outstreach. I saw Kuran give me a questioned look
"what are you doing?" i stopped in mid of a spin
"what does it look like im doing enjoying my life before we have to fight just incase you know i die or something"
"Don't say that Akia you wont die your a great worrior" kuran put his arm around my shoulder
"and eeven if your about to die i'll kill myself for you to live"i saw im smile down at me he as such a great big brother i hugged him then a heard twigs cruch on the side of us in the forest i let go of kuran and put my hand on my sword and walked in the forest i looked behind me and kuran was followin with his sword in hand

))thats all for today((
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Nice, I like it so far. Looking forward to reading more.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 pm

thanks XD
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:27 pm

i saw a movement in the corner of my eye i brought out my sword holding it in the air i walked in that direction next thing i know a vampire was in front of me before i could kill it Kuran pulled me back ad held his sword up to the vampire "what do you want and why are you here?" kuran asked through clenched teeth he hated vampires he thought they were the wosts demons out their besides havocs know their bad i heard the vampire say "Akia...king" then pointed to me know kuran was made he didnt like it when vampires said my name i grabbed kurans shouder and her lowered his sword but only a little "what does the king want with me?" i asked putting my sword back and bringing my staff i enlarged it to full size and electricity shot through it i saw the vampires eyes go wide i smirked then he answered "he has a favor to ask you?" then he turned and walked off i looked at kuran he shrugged i just decided to follow the vampire and kuran did too but he stood right in between me and the vampire the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:17 pm

I love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 pm

thanks XD
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm

As we were walking i couldn't help myself but ask "why does the king want me?" i said stepping closer walking beside kuran. I saw the vampire look at me "Im not sure thats my kings business not mine"
"well then that helps okay you could answer this whats your name?" i saw him kind of stop at the question "my name is Lucis no more questions please" he said kind of angry and continued to walk i looked over at kuran he just shrugged her finaly lowered his sword and ut it on his belt when we reached a big caslte "I've been everywhere around here and never seen that" i said pointing to the caslte it was as if we went back in time everthing was like an old village and peasents and worriors i bealive where on a land that is frozen in time i understand why the king doesnt want his land or people to know all weaponry i wouldnt either but this was just wow i looked over at kuran he looked confused and i bet i looked the same we entered the front doors to the caslte it was exsactly like what you would see in the move a big room and in the other end of the room where two thrones the king was sitting on the bigger one he had to be about a thousands of years old but he still had the looks of a twenty year old man. we walked up to the front of the throne i saw Lucis bow down me and kuran looked at each other and did the same
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:28 pm

"No need to bow Akia" the man said in a deep voice i stood up and looked at him "why is it my lord you send for me?" i aske ciriouse watching the other vampires pull my brother over to the side i nodded too him to let him know it was alright "Akia Hung i called you here for a reason no one else can fill i need you to rule my land for me no matter if your human or vampire" i was frozen when he said thtat why would the king want me to take the throne "Umm sorry to ask by why do you want me to take the throne im only a warrior" i said walking up closer to the throne
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Cool. Maybe she is not just a warrior.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 pm

"yes you may only be a worrior but you are more then that" he stood up from the throne and looked at Kuran "let the young warror go come her son i would like you to join as well" i saw Kuran nodd and he jogged up the stairs next to me the King started to walked into another room Kuran and I followed him into thenext room which as smaller and it had no one in their but a circular table and chairs surrounding h=it the king jestured towards the table and we both sat "If i may ask lord but why is it i have to take the crown you seem in good health?" he sat across from us "My dear i need you to take crown cause im givving up my life i have lived to long and its about time a new ruler came to rule this villiage "i nodded i understood him I stood up "what do i have to do i'll take the crown and our villiage and protect them all for you" he smiled "that i will explain later and Kuran you sir is requeasted too" the king said standing up "A younge queen in another land needs a king to rule and i thought you would be perfect for the postion" I felt Kuran stiffin then he stood "but lord i cant leave my sisters side" I looked over at Kuran and he had sorrow but respect in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:49 pm

The King looked at Kuran "I understand that you don't want to leave your sisters side thats why I'll lets you do a few thing first I'll let you choose her mate insteade of me and two your future kingdon and hers will be forever contected as one but two different rulers King Mileo agreed to this plan and so has his beatiful daughter Skye you'll meet her tomorrow and from here on out you two will be my children yes you may both go back to your old home and visit your parents as much as you like but you will have to tell them that you will be moving away from them." I looked at Kuran then nodded to the king "But Majaisty I can't rule a Kingdom on my own and why would i choose my sisters mate for her and the parents thing easy ill get that over with by tomorrow" Kuran said all in a rush "ah my son by thursday of next you'lll be propared to rule and you dont have to choose her mate she can do that all herself if she likes. He paused and nodded to his servants "you two will stay here for the night I'll have the servants show you to your rooms I bid you all good dreams and see you all in the early morning Kuran gett some needed rest training starts tomorrow" then he was off "Okay well im gonna get some sleep" i said getting up from the chair i hugged kuran "It's gonna be okay just call me on my cell from yours if you need me K'ay" i said then i kissed his cheeck and walked away i felt calmer then Kuran for sure but he is the older one of us two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | |~The-Chosen~| |    | |~The-Chosen~| |  Empty

Back to top Go down

| |~The-Chosen~| |
Page 1 of 1