House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}

Go down 
+3
Skyeee<3 [;
Nova
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 pm

"No you are not i reconized that face you have seen pain suffering and death ......Havent you "Sora said ....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:07 am

i nodded and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:23 am

"Come on with me ..."Sora led her to his room and grabbed her a little potion and had her drink it ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:30 am

i sniffed the potion and wrinkled my nose. then chugged it. i made a face. "ugh. ick!" i said wiping at my tounge with my sleeve. "what is that?" i asked between swipes of my tounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 am

"An anti depresion poition ......."Sora said.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:53 pm

i made another face at the bottle and handed it back. "it tastes bad. i hate it." i mumbled. "i prefer water." i said louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am

"Well your suposed to drink water after your done duhh ............."Sora said ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:12 pm

i scowled at him. "be nice." i mumbled feeling my cheeks get warm. so i stepped closer to sora. "and if you won't be nice, then i won't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:17 pm

"Ok Ok sorry .."Sora said ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:02 am

i smiled and hugged sora. "see not so hard to be nice, is it?" i said and rested my head on Sora shoulder and hummed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 am

He hugged her tighter and let her rest her head on his shoulder ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:30 pm

i felt my blood rush but it was nice and cool. i enjoyed being close to sora it made me feel safe and calm. i inhaled his scent, it wasn't like what i was used to. but he smelt good. i smiled and started to slip into a sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 am

I picked up the pennys in my hand and made them foat in thin air and made figures out of them making them form and deform ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:48 am

Dream: water was everywhere. creatures swam playfully around my as i floated in the bright water. i smiled as small fish swam through my hair and laughed to feel an eel wrap around my arms but now shock me. i played with the starfish who were holdin on to my legs. i was happy. but something swam overhead, then the tint of the water changed. it was red. the creatures dissappeared and fell away dead. i looked up. a creature was watching me with great intensity. then it happened. it attacked me.
I shifted in my sleep and subconciously pulled water out of the air. i was panicking i awoke with a scream and pushed the water away from me soaking sora and his small figurines. my eyes were bright blue again and i had tears the same color streaking down my face. i was shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:53 am

I was suddenlly soaked by some water ..Sora looked over and saw the tears ...."Here eat this ....its not bad tasting its chocolate .."Sora said ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 am

i shied away and covered my face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 am

"It make you feel better trust me ....."Sora said ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 am

i looked at sora through my fingers and pushed his hand away and moved closer to him, i followed my impulse and kissed sora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:28 am

I kissed her back and deepend the kiss ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 am

i whimpered softly and wrapped my arms around sora's neck. i pulled him closer to mee and kissed back hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:58 am

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down as we layed on the ground making out ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 pm

i let my fingers travel over sora and under his clothing. instinct, that's what it was, the instinct to love and be loved. it terrified me and yet i was pushing for it. i wanted to be loved by sora, and i wanted more than anything for him to know about the growing love i had for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:15 pm

I moved my hands up her shirt only to know the feeling of love i havent known for years ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm

i moaned softly and removed my shirt slowly, almost uncertain of what my body was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:26 pm

I romoved my shirt as well while still kissing her ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next