House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}

Go down 
+3
Skyeee<3 [;
Nova
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:26 pm

i shivered and pressed my exposed flesh against his, then froze. an ache filled my body and before i could do anything i pushed sora away and turned and started to throw up the contents of my stomach. Earths oceans were sick, and i was taking the toll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Sora got up know she was sick not of me but somthing bad was coming somthing bad he put back on his shirt and handed her shirt and grabbed her a bucket ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 am

i ignored him handing me my shirt and cloed my eyes as i lifted my palms to my forhead and used my elbows as a prop to keep me up. i thook the bucket but it was too late. "water..." i said hoarsly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 am

Sora ran and grabbed a cup of water and ran back but ssaw that was turning pale ...He also grabbed a pill that kills vomiting and headachs ..He gave her a glass of water and the pill ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:20 am

i dry swallowed the pills and drank the ater before chocking slightly. i got up and swayed lightly then walked to the door. "something is wrong." i mutter and leave and start heading back for teh temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 am

I suddenly felt a strong jolt in my stomach and collapsed on the floor and wisperd a few words and saw death im the air ..He saw unda was all the way at the end of the hall and he fell unconsouse ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:47 am

i pushed the doors open and the smell of tainted water filled my nose. i retched and clutched my stomach the water wasn't running gold anymore, it was a dark frothy black. i ran to it and yelled. "NO! NO! NO!" i pressed my hands into the black and it started to turn gold again. i panicked now. "stop it! you can't do this!" i screamed and the water flashed birght gold once more and over flowed filling the room and leaking down the hall i screamed as i slammed me against the far wall near the ceiling then i was engulfed in the gold water. it was crying, begging to be helped. and once again i cried, but the golden water wasn't touching me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:57 am

Sora layed uncounsous .,.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:13 pm

i continued to cry as the golden water refused to touch me. i hugged myself and realized that i wanted sora to be by my side. it was at that moment that the water slowly crept down the hall and caressed sora lovingly and pulled him closer to the main hall of the temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Sora was moving but the pain got worst and worst and he screamed in pain un counse not nowing what he was doing ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

i saw sora now and pushed for him. the water finally allowed me to touch it. i pushed for him still and finally reached his side. he was in pain and when he screamed the water filled his lungs i was in panic. i placed my hands on either side of his head and kissed him softly. the water glowed brighter and burned my skin. i cried out and the water dissapeared and i fell to the ground along with sora. and the only water left was that flowing slowly into the pools pnly to shoot back up into the fountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Sora felt a sudden burn in his chest and woke but saw that unda was uncounchious he went to her and wrapped his arms around her ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm

i woke slowly in sora's arms and cried as he held me. my entire body hurt and felt rejected at the same time. i had been blind to everything when the water had attacked me and sora. i couldn't even focus. but that water was my lifeline. even immortals like me would parish without their source. mine happened to be that golden water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:45 am

Sora grabbed his necklace where it hold a little of the hell he used to live in He made a forcefeild around the both of them and stopped the water cold ....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:58 pm

my body jolted and i curled into a ball my entire body going cold i shivered and cuddled close to sora for heat and breathed him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:28 pm

I wraped my arms tighter to make her warm and to comfert he r..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 am

"sora..." i mumbled. "what happened to the water? why was it black?" i said between gasps for air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:45 pm

I put a blanket over her ...And got up I made the water float in the air around him and saw the black separate from the golden beauty of the water start to recharge and rejuvenate unda ,,,Sora Put the golden water back in the fountain as he separated the death that was in the water ..It made a giant orb and it started to reak .. I fored the blackness to dematerialize and go back to the underworld ..."Now Go ..."A crack formed in the ground sucking it down ..Sora suddenly collapsed .
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 pm

we were both weak, but i used what energy i had left to crawl next to sora and spread the blanket so that i covered us. i shifted close and cuddled him as i slipped into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:42 pm

I was passed out and baly breathing .....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 pm

i slowly awoke my body ached but i was alive. i looked around and felt sora next to me before i saw him. i shifted to get a better look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Sora lay there uncontus not breathing ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 pm

"hey. wake up." i mumbled ntoicing that his cheast wasn't moving. when nothing happened i panick and started to perform c.p.r. i was scared. it was then that ignis entered angry, like always.

"move" i growled and pushed unda out of my way. she was shaking. i placed a hand on sora's chest and pushed hard forcing heat into his heart i saw his eyes flicker. but his heart didn't start, i did it again. this time i watched as sora gasped for air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Sor a gasped for but suddley fell silent ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:48 pm

i watched crying silently. "sora?" i mumbled.
i growled again. "God Danget! wake up! she needs you!" i heat charged his heart again. and waited for 3 beats of mine before trying again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next