House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}

Go down 
+3
Skyeee<3 [;
Nova
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am

the boat finally came to a stop. and the man eyed my necklace before i stepped off. right as i was on land i turned to give my thanks but the man and his boat had vanished. i shook my head and advanced to another set of gates. i pushed and they swung open.
inside the gates was a beautiful garden filled with wonderful plants and creatures of many kind. not far from the enterance was a pond where some aquatic creature peered at my. it looked nearly human except for the flesh which was completely covered in scales. the creatures hair was slicked back but it's eyes were so human. i slowly walked towards the pond and the creature reached out a webbed hand to me. i took the webbed hand but when i touched the flesh i realised the evil of the creature.
it was too late. i was under water now. but this wasn't like any other water. i couldn't breath of make sence of which way was up. i screamed and it echoed into what seemed to be forever. my chest squeezed as i was pulled deeper and deeper finally i hit bottom and struggled as the creature started to stroke my body and tear at my clothing. i panicked and kept screaming louder and louder. losing more and more air. i thought of sora and then i blacked out with only the cover of this seemingly endless pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Sora heard the screem of unda and astrall projeted himself to where she was ...He lifed her bodie to the top of the land almost getting pulled apart but he contenued he put her on the lad and pushed the water out of her lungs and watch as she came to couniousness ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 pm

i thought i saw sora but when i reached out to touch him the image dematerialized. i wiped the water from my face and coughed up what was left in my lungs. i then scowled at the creature who peered at me yet again. "you are an aweful creature." i said as i stood up and marched soaked in the disgustin pond scum, to where i knew i would find sora. i pushed the woden doors of the building open and marched dep into what seemed to be a castle. i scowled even more and found the courtyard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Sora yelled Undas name agian hoping she would here ........
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm

i heard sora this time i ran deeper into the court yard. that was when i saw them.
i felt my heart tug with pain and then realised that i wasn't just looking at sora in restraints. i noticed a man who looked much like sora. but different at the same time. i pulled my necklace off and it shifted into a sword. i moved swiftly towards sora but avoided actually going near his father. i kept my sword at ready as my body slowly glowed and my outfit changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Sora saw unda and his heart deepened inside him as he fainted as he slowly faded away ...He voice was faint and he said,,"u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-un-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ddddaaaaaaa h-h-h-h-h-h-heeeeeel-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lp-p-p-p-p-ppppppppp"Sora said as he faided ...

"Unda god of water as you cansee is my plan falling into place once sora fades i will become the god of the death and the under world ...."Sora father said ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 pm

i quickly cut the chains that held sora and ignored his father finaly turning to him adn pulling him into my lap. "hang on sora. just hang on and everything will be okay. i can help you." i mumbled and slowly my voice shifted to speaking latin and i stroked sora's hair. his father advanced and i set a shield of pure water around us. i kissed sora softly and felt my body hum slightly. i cried silently and rose to face sora's dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Sora faded more as thje chains where broke the tis that kept him in the underworld wernt he dissapeared and awaoke in his own bodie ..

"No where did he go ..."Sora father said...

"He saw how undas face sank and fell as he heard what he said ...

Sora knew that somthing was going on he said a few words broke the ties and changed his cloths he entered the gates of hell in his god form ........
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 pm

i faced sora's father and advanced quickly and drove my sword through his center without warning. i then eveloped him in the golden water of the heavens and watched him choke. i wasn't going to kill him just yet. he was going to suffer. rule of the gods, no messing with the mate of a god,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 am

Sora father gasped for air as he could'nt move ..

Sora ran to the court yard and said a few words in latin Θα διώξουν τους στον υπόκοσμο για μια enternity της ζωής ( It say I banish the to the depths of the under world for a eternity of life ) as he bubled and hgis father dissapeared ....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:10 pm

malice and rage still filled my eyes when his father disappeared. i spun around still on gaurd. then i saw sora. my heart sank. was he....? i couldn't finish the thought. i couldn't tell if i had saved him or killed him. i took a step back my eys still wild, only now with confusion. i looked around to see if it wasn't a trap. i threw my sword to the ground in front of my and still holding the hilt i dropped to my knees and waited to see if i was going to die or be forgiven for attempted murder. i closed my eyes tight and held my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Sora walked to unda and kissed her on the lips ........
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 pm

i held still in shock at first then kissed back and let go of my sword to wraped my arms around sora's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Sora deepended the kiss and focussed on our castle and we were instanly taleported there ............
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:45 pm

i held close to sora and pulled away only for a moment to look around, then kissed him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 am

Sora pulled away .........."Are you ok ......" Sora asked .
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 pm

i nodded with tears falling down my cheekcs. i wiped at the furiously them laughed. "yes, "yes, i'm fine." i smiled at him. he was safe. i had nothing to worry about. i had my sora, my sweer sora, and i realised that i truely and fully loved him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 pm

"Are u sure .."SOrea said .
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 pm

i smiled and kissed him through my tears. "yea." i said softly. "i'm sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Sora deepened the kiss .........
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:43 pm

i shivered slightly and pulled him closer and let my hands wander lightly over his body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Sora pulled off his shirt let the kiss get deeper ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:45 pm

i smiled and removed my shirt and pressed my bare flesh against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 am

Sora moved his hadsa up and down her bofy .....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:17 pm

i shivered and kissed him hard and started to unbutton his jeans. then realised we weren't in a room. we were in the open of the castle. i laughed softly and pulled him with me to my room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next