House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}

Go down 
+3
Skyeee<3 [;
Nova
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 pm

His Heart didnt start but the darkness from a crack on the floor crawled onto his leg ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:49 pm

"Sora please." i whispered and dropped to my knees. i felt my heart squeeze with sadness as more tears fell down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:28 am

The Dark swivilness crawled further and furth up his leg almost at his heart ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 pm

i pulled ingis back and kneeled next to sora. i didn't touch him but let his element in it's pure attempt to heal him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:05 pm

The dark swiwilness went further up his bodie and close to his neck ....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm

i inhaled deep and pressed as close as i could without actually touching sora or the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 pm

The Dark Swivilness got to the top of his head and it consumed his suddnly sparks started on the darkness ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm

i leaned forward as the sparks started to become more and more i placed my lips next to sora's ear and whispered in latin "ego diligo vos."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 am

Soars bodie was covered with darkness with sparks flying ....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 pm

i pulled back and mumbled the latin words for i love you over and over. greek was supposed to be my first language but why let something so beautiful die. i gingerly stroked sora's forehead and focused on him and him alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Suddenly He stgarted glowing ....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:00 am

i still refused to leave sora's side. i felt like this was the only place i could be. to offer support if he needed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Sora glowed briter ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 pm

the glow was to bright i had to look away. it was starting to hurt my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:50 am

Sora's glow dissapeared reviling his self breathing and sleeping peacefully but shoed him changed ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:21 pm

i looked back at sora and felt strange. almost as if this could have been different. he looked amasing. but i couldn't help but to think maybe he hadn't changed on the outside only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Sora layed their still and quiet ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 pm

i stroked sora's cheek lovingly before looking at ignis. i didn't have to ask. he knew what i wanted. all he did was nod and lift sora and take sora back to his room. i continued to sit on the floor and layed my hands in my lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 am

Sora was stuck in a trance of sleep he couldn't awoke especially when his bodies soul is trapped in the underworld spirit realm one of sora speacialtys but his was trapped by his ......FATHER
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm

i sat outside of sora's room holding my water cross. i kept shuffling my feet. when ignis came out he just looked at me.

it'll be a while before he comes around. Seems like if he had a choice, he'd be here right now.

i staired at ignis confused. "what do you mean?" i asked softly

"use your water whatever to find out."

i watched ignis turn to leave then he quickly spun on his heal and pulled me close kissing me. i jerked away in shock at both the pain and the intensity of the kiss. i pulled my cross closer to me and staired at him completely dazed with shock. he smirked and turned and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Sora looked at his father as he was trapped by a chain on his leg ..So he summon a spear of death but it MATERIALIZED ..HE YELLED ..."UUUUUUUUUUUUUNDA .."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:58 pm

i walked into sora's room and sat on the edge of the bed. i stroked his face gently and pushed his hair out of the way. something seemed wrong. i kissed him softly and his lips were warm, i smiled sadly as i sat up and then i realized that he might not come back. i felt my heart ache and tears fell without warning. i would give anything to see sora smiling and happy. i jumped up and ran for the golden water. it was just deep enough, i pushed at the statue and it gave way. no one had used this passage since before even i had existed. i shifted from foot to foot. then decended the stairs to earth then further to hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Sora soul was still trapped and couldnt get realeased "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDA .."He yalled agian agian he focused on his chains to brack he almost did when his fathe walked in aghian ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 pm

i was at the gates of hell. i looked around but they slowly creaked open. and elderly man stood on a boat and asked for gold. i shook my head and stared at him. "gold." the old man said again.
"i'm not dead." i said quickly.
"gold" he repeated.
i looked around me and removed my golden headband. it was special because it was made of pure gold but was like fabric the way it streched and moved. i reluctantly handed the man my head band and steped aboared. he carried me across the water where many souls reached up at the ege of the boat. but none ever were able to reach me. i felt increasingly lost and sad. but i kept focusing on sora. he was what i came here for. and i'd bring him back with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 pm

"What do you want "Sora asked his father ...
"Well well well look who it is it the god of death ...And my son ......"He Father said
"What do you want with me ..."Sora yelled ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next