House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:45 pm

I pulled him down on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 pm

I moved my hand down to her butt then back to her waist.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:05 pm

I gasped, then sighed and arched towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 pm

I kissed her more hardly.

(ttyl be on tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 pm

((OKay bye Smile)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:25 pm

"I love you," I whisperd.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 pm

"Oh I love you too," I said between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I smiled at her, just then I heard a knock.

(brother) "Nickolas you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:51 pm

"Ugh..." I sighed and pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

I smiled ,"sorry,"I whisperd befor yelling,"yo what's up!"

brother "Just checking!" he yelled back.Then walkerd waway.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:03 pm

"Are you kidding me? Thats all he came here for?" Way to ruin a moment, i thought
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:19 pm

i chuckled,"I like to come home at 1:oo or 5:30 in the mourning but last week he made me stop." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 pm

"What did you do? out so late?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 pm

I rubbed my neck,"stuff,"I mutterd.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm

"Like?" I coaxed him to tell me more.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm

i got off and sat on the bed,"like.. party's and at the party's we did joints and drinking and girls."i said.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:38 pm

"Oh," I said covering up with the sheet "And? That has nothing to do with us." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 pm

I shook my head,"no I did it because...i don't know..and the girls..we did them...but not outta love,"I answerd,I turned to her,"but I love you."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:47 pm

"Nick" i said "everybody has a past. I don't care about that. You don't do it now? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 pm

I sighed,"no I don't do it now a week ago if you asked me I would of said yes but now no,"I said with my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I wouldn't have suspected Nick to do that, but then I didn't really know him then. "Yeah but you dont now that is all that matters." I said putting my hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 pm

I looked up at her,"I know,"i layed back,"thanks for understanding...and sorry I lied to you... about this being my first time,"I said.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:08 pm

"Its okay. I am kind of releave one of us needed to know what we were doing." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 pm

I smiled at her,"I just wanted to confort you that's why I lied."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 pm

"I don't want to be lied to." I told him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next