House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:45 pm

I nodded,"I have to get some money and pack too."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:45 pm

"I will meet you back here at noon?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 pm

"Yep."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:52 pm

"Okay," I said heading for my car.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:59 pm

"Wait!"i jogged up to her.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm

I turned. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:04 pm

My mouth went hot and hungrey on her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 pm

I kissed him back and leaned against my car/
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:09 pm

I held her tight.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 pm

I pulled back "I will only be gone a couple hours." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:20 pm

"I know,"i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:23 pm

I smiled "I'll be back at 12:00"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:26 pm

I nodded,"okay."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 pm

I drove to my house and got out of the car. I walked inside and went to my room
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:44 pm

I got money then went back and started to pack.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 pm

I started to pack everything up

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=5353
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 am

It has come to my attention that the RolePlay Creator (RPC) has more then 5 Roleplays within this section.
Would the RPC please PM me stating which 5 they wish to keep within the section, others will be locked and moved to the Paused Roleplay section.

Please note that if this happens again all RolePlays will be locked and moved to Unfinished where they will not come back.

~Rose
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:21 pm

I watched her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 pm

I wrapped my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 pm

I smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 pm

i grinned down at her,"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:44 pm

I smiled " I love you more." i giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:45 pm

"Really?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 pm

i laughed and nodded
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:15 pm

I kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next