House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love's the Only Escape

Go down 
2 posters

Should I Continue?
Yay
Love's the Only Escape Vote_lcap0%Love's the Only Escape Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nay
Love's the Only Escape Vote_lcap0%Love's the Only Escape Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Love's the Only Escape Empty
PostSubject: Love's the Only Escape   Love's the Only Escape EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:13 pm

She couldn't stop running, she knew the further she ran from her problem, the faster they might go away. It was raining and Tery thought that today would be perfect, to end it. She was tired of being beaten and battered, both physically and emotionally, by the people that were suppose to lover her. She was 16 and her long black hair was plastered to her face by her tears and the rain. She went to the little bridge that sperated the city limits from the small part of the country she was living in.
Tery stepped over the railing recalling what had happened tonight to make her snap. She was laying in her bed reading when her step dad came into the room, drunk just like her mother, who was passed out on the couch, she looked up and saw him lock the door. She had no clue what was going on, "What are you doing?"
"Come here, baby." he had said to her, with his drunken slur.
"Get out." The intent she heard in his voice was enough for her to be frightened. He came over to her and caressed her head and jerked back. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her to him...
Tery didn't want to remember anymore. No one cared about her, she had sccepted that, but tonight was to much for her to bear. She started to lean over, to let go of the bridge, when hands were grabbing her and pulling her back over the railing, "LET ME GO!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO LIVE THROUGH IT ANYMORE!" she was crying and she tried to get away back to the bridge, but the person who pulled her back had kept a hold on her.
'You don't want to go out like this." His voice was like velvet. She looked up and saw Max, the captain of the football team.
I just embarrassed myself in front of max, Tery thought. she tried to get away and she succeeded. She startedrunning again further away from where she had beed and closer to where she wanted to be... Dead.

Last edited by Caristiona on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Love's the Only Escape   Love's the Only Escape EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 pm

WOW its sooooooo good keep it up please!
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's the Only Escape   Love's the Only Escape EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Where is she going? Max thought. He was coming home from a party, when he saw someone on the wrong side of the bridge. It was a girl from his school, Tory, Trixy... Tery, thats whay it was Trey. He couldn't just drive by and let it happen, he grabbed her to pull her back. She seemed so hell bent on death, she escaped his hold and started running toward the city.
Max ran back to his truck and jumped in and sped in the direction she was heading. He found he walking now, she looked like she was out of breath. he pulled up next to her, "Hey,Tery?"
"What?" she replied in a clipped tone.
"I want to help. Get in the truck so you are not standing in the cold rain."
"Like you care. I am not going back there." She said, "I cant." It was almost a whisper.
Max has never had any one refuse him, especially not a junior girl. The female species faun over him and he liked it that way. Why was she trying to commit suicide, she has lived around here long enough to know that, that bridge only had about seven inches of water in it.
"Plaese get into the car." Then he turned on one of his best, come-on smiles

I just want you to go away, Tery thought. She was getting angry, she stopped walking and he stopped his truck. "Just leave me alone. I am not getting in the truck with you. What Mr. Football doesn't like being told no." The she turned and ran into the woods.
She was hoping he would leave her alone, thinkingif she ran into the woods then he would leave her alone. Until she was tackled to the ground. Tery screamed scared that she was going to die by someone elses hands.
"Shhhh. Its okay it is just me." She heard Max's voice and stopped screaming and started to cry. She put her hands over her face and sobbed into them. "Why can't you leave me alone? Please."
He turned her over and the only face she could see was her step fathers from earlier that night, and she screamed again and started to struggle away. No not again.Was the last thing she thought before she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's the Only Escape   Love's the Only Escape EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:51 pm

WOW your really good
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's the Only Escape   Love's the Only Escape EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:52 pm

cute Thank you
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's the Only Escape   Love's the Only Escape EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:55 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love's the Only Escape   Love's the Only Escape EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Tery opened her eyes and realised she didn't know where she was at. She sat up abruptly, then her head started to pound. She was putting her head in her hands, when Max came through swining doors. "Your up." he said handing her some aspirin and a glass of water.
"Ugh... what happened." Tery asked unsure.
"You were lashing out when I caught up to you and hit your head on a rock. So I picked you up and brought you to my place. My moms a doctor."
The events of last night were coming back into play in her mind and she felt the tears forming in her eyes. Max came and sat by me, "Do you want me to call someone? Your mom and dad?"
"NO! Please don't. I'm not going back there not after..." Tery trailed off, thinking if she didn't say it out loud it wouldn't be true.
"Tery, what happened last night that made you end up on the bridge?" He sounded genuinly concerned, but she couldn't tell him, she couldn't tell anyone. Everyone would look at her different and she couldn't stand being looked at with sympathy. She just looked down and shook her head.
"Just lay here and I'll take you to school in the morning." He stood up and started to walk away.
"Thank you." Tery said it softly but Max still heard it and he gave her a small reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love's the Only Escape   Love's the Only Escape Empty

Back to top Go down

Love's the Only Escape
Page 1 of 1