House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of My Short Stories

Go down 
+5
I am a red fledgling3
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Sak-Chan
Moonwalker12
Angel of Music
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

One of My Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:20 pm

She was a little girl when it happend. She was 5 years old when her whole life fell apart. Her parents died and no one would take her in so she lived on the streets until a nice man found her and took her into his family. She had a mother, father, and an older sister. She loved it there but that all changed when she was 10. Her mother died and her dad became abusive. She ran away again and stayed on the streets. She lived on the street for 5 years and finally someone let her live with them. She went to school like she was told, she got straight A's and one day she got her first crush. It happend when she was at lunch. Her crush sat ahead of her and started talking. She loved the sound of his voice and his name. Gabriel. She smiled and before lunch could end he said the best words ever, "I like you Angel."
She said she liked him back and like that they were a couple. It lasted for three years and they loved each other. It was after graduation and he was driving her home. He didnt see the car coming but it hit his car and snashed it. Angel blacked out and she woke up in the hospital. Her mother was sitting by her bedside crying; She touched her mothers hand and asked where Gabriel was. Her mother looked into Angel's eyes and said the two words Angel hated the most. "Gabriel's dead." Angel started crying and didnt stop. It was raining the day of his funeral; Angel's blond hair was plastered to her face from the rain and from crying when she realized that anybody she loved never lasted. She cried harder.
Three years past and she came home from collage. She didnt have anyone left here but one person; She was walking toward his grave when she saw him one last time. She knew it was his because of his chocolate brown hair and eye. He smiled and followed her to his grave. She sat beside and cried bringing up all the memories of them. The day he said he liked her, the day he first kissed her, the day he said he loved her. She felt something touch her shoulder and when she turned around there he was standing right behind her. He smiled at her and told her one thing, "I love you. But it's time for me to go." She cried and begged him not to leave but he had to. He kissed her lips gently and looked at her, "I'll miss you." Then he disappeard. She felt her heart break into a million pieces and it was so much pain that she fell on his grave and that's how they found her. She had died of broken heart but she was a ghost now and she waited for him. He finally showed up and smiled at her, "You ready to go?" She smiled and took his hand, they will never leave each other for anything and right before they stepped into they light they kissed each other with such passion that they didnt want to stop. They did stop though and stepped through the light holding each other tight.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 pm

that was amazing
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Scarlet was working late when it happend. She saw a father beating up his little boy; She told the father off and took the little boy home with her. She raised the little boy and she was soon his mother. She asked for his name and he said he didnt have one. She named him Daniel. The day Scarlet got married he was in her wedding. Daniel stayed with her sister while she was on her honeymoon.
A few years later Daniel is 15 now and is acting out not for attention but he doesnt know what to do. He gets caught by the principle and his parents come to pick him up. He worries that he's gonna be hit but instead Scarlet asks what he did. He tells her that he swore at a teacher. Instead of being punished Scarlet laughs and smiles at him; telling him that she has done alot worse. His little sister almost 5 years old comes through the door her black hair in pigtails. She runs to Daniel and says she missed him. Daniel smiles and doesnt act out again.
Daniel is now 19. He has a girlfriend that he loves and he is about to ask her to marry him. He asks and she says yes. His wedding is beautiful and so is his wife. A few years pass and Daniel finds out he's gonna be a dad. He's out in the hallway and the doctor tells him he can come in. In his wife's arms is a beautiful little girl. They name her Melody. While his wife goes to sleep he holds his little daughter and thinks of his real dad. All the times he hit him for nothing and some things that he did do. Then he thinks of Scarlet and how she saved him. She comes into the room and says two words Daniel has been waiting for his entire life, "I'm proud of you."

"Where's Katie?" The little girl that used to be in pigtails now has long flowing black hair. She smiles at him and then at the baby in his arms. His adoptive father comes in and puts his hand on Daniels shoulder. This is his family. This is where he has always wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:26 pm

I love this.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 am

thats really good
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Wow. Your a really good author. Keep it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks but I dont think I'm that good
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:18 pm

You are really good. I wish people would like my story as much as yours. I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Thanks I'll try and write another one soon I just need a topic. Any help?
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 am

Vampires lol random lol
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Eternity
Affinities : Has an affinity for all five elements and cats

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am

I like your short stories Smile
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:35 am

Thanks! And I'll do that sis
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:04 am

Sweet! and ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:01 pm

HURRY AND WRITE MORE!!
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Sapphire was a vampire princess at one point in her life time. She closes her eyes and imagines the wonderful parties, the dancing, the feasting. But she also remembers the worst day of her life. Vampire hunters had come and killed her parents and about to kill her when one of them stopped. She looked up into the boys eyes and she realized that he was a year or two older then her. She was only 14. She was born a vampire but was raised like a princess. The words he said to her were ingraved into her mind, "Please dont cry." It had been 4 years since she last saw him. The sound of water spilling on the ground brought her back to the real world. She looked up and saw the King of the Werewolves. He snarled at her, "Get back to work!" She nodded and started cleaning again; every now and then she'd pull her midnight black hair away from her face. There was a loud noise from the main ballroom and she jumped as the doors flew open. She looked into the man's eyes without fear and found that she recognized his eyes.

"It's you" She said.
She finally learned his name. Phillip. She learned his story of how his parents were killed by vampires. She told him her entire life and he looked very sincere that he was the one to kill her parents. They talked for what seemed like hours when she asked him why he kept her alive 4 years ago. He surprised her by saying that he didnt think she was a vampire. He said she looked like an ordinary girl kidnapped by vampires but he knew better now. He could have staked her right there but something stopped him. He looked into her sparkling blue eyes and saw happiness within them. He wanted to kiss her so badly. But it turned out so did she. They kissed and smiled at each other knowing that nobody could find out. He promised to hide her since theyh just killed the King. He took her hand and lead her out of the castle where she had been a slave for four years.
It was Sapphires worst day of her life. She was losing the love of her life. The vampire hunters found out and tried killing him for it. They never expected to see a vampire cry but they saw the red tears that went down her cheeks and they left. He smiled at her one last time and said, "I love you" his heart beat started to fade. She screamed no. She bit his neck and then gave her some of her blood. She knew he might not survive the transformation and that made her sad all over again. She picked him up and carried him to her old castle but when she got there he started to stir. She looked down at him and found him looking at her with those beautiful golden hair and eyes. She set him down and he stood up straight.

"Princess. I ask for your hand in marrige. We will start this life over again; you and I will be King and Queen of all vampires and make this a peaceful time."

"Yes" She hugged him and kissed him never wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:25 pm

That is awesome! I hope you post another story soon.
Back to top Go down
EmoAngel
Attending your first ritual
Attending your first ritual
EmoAngel

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Shell
Affinities : Can control a persons emotions, and can see a persons hearts desire

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:02 am

omg your amazing at writing
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:04 pm

OMG AMAZING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm

no problem! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:41 pm

I'll post more once my wrist is fixed
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 pm

I <3 your stories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of My Short Stories   One of My Short Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

One of My Short Stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next