House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Stories   Stories EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:37 pm

What if you had only one friend. Of course you would want to spend all of your time with him but of course he has lots more friends so he can't spend all his with you well that is my life one friend that has lots of friends. When I first met him I knew that we would get along but of course he didn't act any different he played along have me his number accepted my friend request but he never texted to talk never wrote on my wall. I saw him at church but that was it I was new he had friends that had been with him for years and he wasn't the kind of guy that treated all of his friends the same I was different...new he didn't trust me with his secrets he would tell his other friends in front of me and ask if they had told me...pretty much went out of his way to make sure that I was out of the loop but either way he was all I had and I was tired of being a loner.

Last edited by Ivy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:45 pm

What would life be like if people only hung out with you to play with your stuff well that is the story of my life. Most people think that I'm a actress or something like that I'm just twelve and I have more than a normal kid my age a pool bowling alley in house movie theater so that naturally makes my house a magnet for sleepovers play dates and just about anything else. At first it was fun I got anything I wanted but no matter how cheesy it sounds the only thing that I want is the one thing that I can't have a friend that rather hang out at their house over mine and will hang out with me when my stables aren't as fun as they were before. Pretty much I want a friend that likes me not my stuff. This is how I met him and this is how our story began.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Picture this you've liked a guy for a couple of months all you could do is think about him you look forward to seeing him the once a week that you get to. Then he gets a girlfriend and this girl is one of your friends okay she's not your best friend but still you hang out...email. You always got a weird vibe from her but never told anyone cause then they would know that you liked the guy so you kept it a secret. When this girl FINALLY tells the guy that she likes him after years of refusing it you feel mad first off she lied to you then she gets with the guy but they don't tell you they tell your best friend. They talked about it in front of you. When you do find out you want to cry and mope around but your with your bestie so you can't. You feel bad that they didn't trust you but you can blame them. Then you go home to find an email from the girl and it says something unbelievable. She tells you that she only likes him as a brother. But then why tell him that you like hm to begin with? You said you wouldn't tell the guy but you really want to. What would you do?

Last edited by Ivy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Combining your affinities to save the day
*~Dreamer~*

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name:

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 am

Are those all singular stories? Or are they a continuous piece of writing? Because if they are, they don't sound like one coherent piece. A bit like pieces of a novel, different chapters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:43 am

they're short stories that have almost nothing to do with each other
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
*~Dreamer~*

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name:

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:05 am

they are so cool XD But don't you think if you make them into poems, or proper prose it would be neater? (: I like each of the singular ideas. Loved the third most. That assertive word at the start. Great way to begin. "picture this".
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:31 pm

thanks that is actually what happened to me yesterday
I'm glad you like them but I suck at poetry so I think they will end up staying the way they are
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 am

Pain. That is the sole word to discribe how I am feeling right now. My friend that I want to hang out with over all others hates me. The reason for that? My best friend sold me out. Let me just tell you now that this story won't make since to you because it doesn't really make any to me. Our mutual friend just got the news that his girlfriend doesn't really like him do of course he is in pain too. So as a method to try to make him feel better my friend told him that I really wanted to tell him about his GF so I can only guess that this means that he asked why and as to make him feel better she made me look worse. Which isn't what is really bugging me. It's the fact that everything that she said is true so choosing between telling him the truth and making him forgive me was hard but me being my filthy non-caring self lied to him and that will end badly. Now he won't talk to me and the only thing that makes me feel better is that EXGF is probably going to go through hell next time he sees her
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Pain. That is the sole word to discribe how I am feeling right now. My friend that I want to hang out with over all others hates me. The reason for that? My best friend sold me out. Let me just tell you now that this story won't make since to you because it doesn't really make any to me. Our mutual friend just got the news that his girlfriend doesn't really like him of course he is in pain too. So as a method to try to make him feel better my friend told him that I really wanted to tell him about his GF so I can only guess that this means that he asked why and as to make him feel better she made me look worse. Which isn't what is really bugging me. It's the fact that everything that she said is true so choosing between telling him the truth and making him forgive me was hard but me being my filthy non-caring self lied to him and that will end badly. Now he won't talk to me and the only thing that makes me feel better is that EXGF is probably going to go through he'll next time he sees her
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

If you haven't noticed yet all of these stories are about one guy. One guy that I can't stop thinking about. One guy that I would do anything to make him like me. One guy that likes my best friend. One guy that will break my heart and make me cry for months. How is it possible that one guy is able to do all things to me and still doesn't suspect a thing. That is from a combination of two things; that he is annoyingly in love with my friend and the fact that I'm overly obnoxious and act like I don't give a crap about him or anything he does because no matter how much I care about him no one can know. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories
Page 1 of 1