House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The onlt short story I have written. . . so far.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The onlt short story I have written. . . so far. Empty
PostSubject: The onlt short story I have written. . . so far.   The onlt short story I have written. . . so far. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Of all things I dream about. I dream of flying the most. Who knows why? I mean if you do please tell me. Oh do you not know this soul that haunts your mind? Nice right? Anyway, I'm Tracey. I was only 17, thats when it happened. I became a ghostie.

We need happy thoughts no? I'll tell you of when I came to this horrible realm. . .

I smiled and brushed my hair. I hoped he thought I looked good today. It was our two year anniversary. I just hoped it didn't end like past relationships. I sighed, time to mave on girl! I thought to myself. I shook my head and left my house waiting.

Our date was great! He propossed and said that he loved me! I giggled in my room, twirling and looking at my ring. All of the sudden the lights went out. I stopped and walked over to the light switch trying to turn it back on.

It didn't. I frowned, but then. . . Bang! My front door broke down. I was scared out of my mind. I looked the door and hide under my bed. I heard heavy steps coming up, I was hyperventilating. Then he busted my door down, and looked under the bed. "Hello sweetie." He smiled cruelly. I gasped. "J- Jake?" I said, I thought he died. "You that b!tch." He said pulling me out. I ca- can't say what happened, you know. After that he shot me in the head.

Do you see why? Why I cam here? To keep that from happening to you girl. So take care, I'll keep you safe. And a final warning to you all stay away from them. And I'm here to help you.
Back to top Go down

The onlt short story I have written. . . so far.
Page 1 of 1