House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my new story srry no title yet.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

my new story srry no title yet. Empty
PostSubject: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 pm

I can remember that tragic day like it only happened yesterday,the truth is that it has been five years since then. It still haunts me everytime I close my eyes i feel like im back there in the dark room stranded with no one to call for help. The only other person in the room was the very guy I thought i could trust,the one that was supposed to help me. The truth was i had trusted him,he was my best friend we had known eachother forever. I think that's why I am still haunted by it, I mean i dont think it would have effected me as much as it had to realize that it was him doing this terrible stuff to me. I was only fifteen for god sakes, I was young I was innocent. I mean sure I didnt have the greatest life and sure sometimes I wished I was somewhere else, but I have never felt like this before. Even five years after what happened to me I still dont feel safe, I still feel like he is there watching me waiting for me. I can't go a day without wishing I wasnt alive anymore all the pain I have felt all the hatred that is there keeps haunting me. The memories are burned into my brain the sensations and feelings are still there. I have never been so repulsed in my entire life. So now I'm pretty sure you all want to know what has happened to me,why I am scared. You all probally have a picture painted in your mind but I can tell you that it's ten times worse then anything you can ever imagine.
It was spring time,so the sun was shining the birds were chirping. I had woken up and gone about my normal day, I went to school and was happy. Thinking back I can tell how naive i was to the bad in the world, but what normal happy fifteen year old would want to see the bad in the world. I had a good high school life, I was a cheerleader on the varsity team as a freshman which isn't normally heard of, I had lots of friends,everyone liked me, ok well mostly everyone. I thought I had the perfect life until that Monday afternoon. School had ended for the day and we had the rest of the week off for some holiday thing so I was gonna go to the beach with my best friend Tom. We had been friends forever, and we hung out together all the time. I trusted him with everything,including my life. I guess I shouldnt have because that's when things turned bad apparently. So we were driving the normal way to the beach when we missed the exit.
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rhein
Affinities : water, telekineses, teleportation , singing

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:53 pm

oh its good, haha, i mean you could put a little more detail and everything but i liked it, and i want to keep reading so thats a good thing haha i say keep writing, i want to see where this goes
Back to top Go down
http://www.leavesunturned.tumblr.com
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:55 pm

ok thanksies hun nd yea this is like jus the first draft. I havent writen in so long it felt good to start writein again
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:56 pm

no problem

and i know exactly what you mean, i haven't written in like almost a year.....
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:57 pm

well i havent written in like 6 months. i dont think i cud have lasted a year
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:59 pm

haha yea i know but somehow i did, haha and i sad almost a year so not quite =D
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 pm

"Hey Tom weren't we supposed to get off there?" I asked.
"Im just takeing you to this great place first."He replied.
I was used to him takeing little roadtrip so I didnt think nothing of it. By the time we had come to a stop it was pitch dark outside. So much for going swimming. I didnt know where we were but I wasnt scared like I said I trusted him. He led me inside this little cabin thing,we sat down and he offered me something to drink. I accepted the offer,again I shouldnt have. He had spiked my drink with something I didnt know it at the time but I do now. Whatever was in there had made me pass out,when I woke up I wasnt sure where I was,what time was it,I didnt know anything. The room was dark there were no windows nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Keep going Graice keep going. -sit on egae of chair-
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 pm

im writeing more now.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 am

Yay!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:03 am

"Hello? Is anyone there? Tom where are you?" I called. I waited for a few minutes and I heard nothing. I was against a stone wall of some sort. I was starting to get scared. I tried to stand but my ankles had handcuffs around them. I used my arms to feel along the walls, it was just wall. I couldnt see and there was nothing to hear. At this point I was really panicing. I screamed for a good twenty minutes and there was still no response. What ever Tom had given me had worn off by now.
I was just about to give up when I heard footsteps from above me. I thought maybe I was gonna be rescued, now that I think about it I wish i would have stayed alone in the room instead of haveing what happened to me happen. The only person that I thought I could trust came down those stairs. He wore a savage grin on his face. “Tom please help me.” I cried out.
“Then what fun would that be for me?”He asked.
“Why are you doing this I thought you were my friend.”
“Silly little Sarah, you should know better then to trust me.”
“I have known you forever and you were never like this why now? Why me?”
“Because you never loved me, you would tease and torment me. Do you know what it’s like to love someone you know you can’t have?”
“Yes.” Because I did know.
“Now look at how helpless you look.”He licked his lips. “Easy access for me isn’t it now?”
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am

Omg Keep going Gracie..... Spealess now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new story srry no title yet.   my new story srry no title yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

my new story srry no title yet.
Page 1 of 1