House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) Empty
PostSubject: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Prologue

You probably think this is another typical vampire story where I, Willow, meet a vampire boy and fall madly in love and he, the vampire, tells me to say away. Well I, the stupid protagonist, do not stay away and almost get killed. But in the end I get the boy and my immortality.

Wrong.

In this story, I am the vampire. And no I don’t drink blood. I am a mind vampire, I feed off of thoughts, feelings, anything. I try not to kill those I feed off but sometimes I take a bit too much and they go brain dead.

Whoopsie daisies.

Dylan is the boy. And yes he is not a human. He is in fact a vampire. But he feeds off of blood. There are two other types, but they aren’t important right now. Unfortunately for him he can’t keep those he feeds off of alive.

Oh well.

We got to a school, that’s no, not for vampires. And no, not for humans either. Our school is for all supernatural creatures. But I like to call it the lab since we only have two or three normal classes and the rest are either experiments or interacting periods with others of our kind to see how we react.

I don’t like it.

But this isn’t something I have a choice in; it’s just my life if I want to not be a complete freak. I’m sort of okay with it. But this isn’t my story. It’s Dylan’s. And Spencer’s. And Alicia’s. But not mine. I’m just the storyteller that got wrapped up in the mess.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 am

Chapter One

The room was green this time. Thick green carpet on the floors and green walls and ceiling. There were two green pillows on either side of a short green table. I sat down on the left pillow. I was always on the left no matter what. Always left.

She sat on the right pillow. Always right. There was a singular deck of cards in the middle of the desk. It was purple. Like always, always purple. She looked at me waiting for my guess. “Jack of Diamonds.” I said. My first guess, always.

She flipped the top card over. “Wrong.”

I woke up panting. Stupid dream. I went to the bathroom and showered and dressed. I brushed my teeth quickly and then ran a brush through my short brown hair. I went back into my room and put on my shoes and then grabbed my book bag.

Things like this happen when you feed off of thoughts and dreams and feelings. But this, this one never leaves. I don’t know who the girl is, I don’t know why I always sit on the left pillow, I don’t know why the room is always one solid color, I don’t know why the card deck is purple, and I defiantly don’t know why I always guess jack of Diamonds.

But it is.

I walk to school with my sister who is in fact not a vampire but a fairy. She’s rather sweet but we don’t really associate much at school. Mainly because our school it about as cliquey as they come. Vampires hang out with vampires, fairies with fairies, werewolves with werewolves and so on and so forth.

Sounds like regular school, eh?

We don’t really talk about much, she isn’t exactly happy about my eating habits. Fairies are pro-earth and pro-life so me feeding off of people, even if it’s just their thoughts and feelings upsets her. She is more upset with Dylan, our friend who is in fact a blood-sucking vampire.

We approach school say our goodbyes and part separate ways. I have an interaction session all of first and second today and she has history and geometry. I didn’t really like these interaction sessions; they were generally awkward and pointless.

But I had to go anyways. I went into the office to see what room I was in, 5A. I liked that; 5A was the one with the comfy chairs. I walked to 5A and opened the door. Dylan. Great. I didn’t not like Dylan it’s just we had conflicting diets in the same species and I didn’t really like his way of life.

But life doesn’t really care, does it?

I sat down in the chair opposite him and looked over at the mirror/observing glass. I waved knowing it would bug them. “So let’s get this over with.” I said to Dylan. “I’m Willow you’re Dylan we’re both vampires. You drink blood I drink thoughts. Rightio? Rightio.” I said.

He smirked. “So you know me.”

I threw a pillow from the chair next to me at him. “We’re friends you idiot.”

“We have to keep up with the act.” He said still smirking.

“Wipe that look off of your face.” I said.

“What look?”

“You’re smirking.”

“No.”

“Oh so now I’m imagining things?”

“Yes.”

“Right.” I said and looked at the clock, not even ten minutes passed. I moved so I was lying across two chairs.

“It’s not very nice to lay down when company is present.”

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“So what’ve you been up to?” He asked. “Sucking people brain dead?”

That was a low blow and he knew it. I rolled over so I was facing the wall and not him.

“Ignoring guests.” He tskd.

“You are not.” I said. “Nor ever will be my ‘guest’.”

“Oh but I believe the scenario card begs to differ.” He said and I felt something ricochet off of my back. I rolled back over to look at it. ‘Scenario! Willow is a host to a party at her house while Dylan is a guest and the first to arrive. Converse as you would until the next guest arrives.

Of course.

Rightio then. I sat up and then thought better of it and stood up. I began to pour imaginary punch and set out imaginary snacks. “Oh Dylan dear! Is that you?”

“Yes.” I could see his smirk in my mind even though my back was turned. It wasn’t hard to imagine.

“Welcome to my house and my party.” I said.

“Thank you.”

I went to go turn on the imaginary stereo. “How was your day?”

“Great, and yours?”

“Oh busy. You know getting ready for the party and all. Have to play a good host, right?”

“Of course.”

“How is your girlfriend? Spencer is it?” I asked.

“Spencer. Yes.” He said. “She’s fine.”

I was trying to think up another question when my ‘doorbell’ rang. “Dylan be a dear and get that, would you?”

“Sure.” I heard him get up and walk over to the door. I looked over my shoulder to see who are next guest would be.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:35 pm

I love it!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Thank you!~ Chapter two up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Chapter Two

“Mrs. Flannery?” They knew bringing humans into these scenarios is very dangerous, especially with vampires, and defiantly with Dylan. I could see his eyes reddening already and I got very scared.

“Call me Angie dear.” She said plopping in one of the chairs.

“Dylan dear, come help me with the snacks.” I said. I wiped my hands on my jeans and went over to ‘Angie’. “So, Angie. How was your day?”

“Good.” She said smiling pleasantly.

“How do you like the school?”

“Good, but I wish I could see it when it wasn’t costume day.” Dylan and I looked at each other and looked at her.

“What?” We said simultaneously.

“They assured me if I saw anything unusual it was because today is costume day for spirit week. Nice contacts Dylan.” She said.

“Uh. Right.” He said.

“And Willow, yours are pretty too!” Sugar. I knew I was kind of cutting it close since the last time I fed but let me tell you, breaking into someone’s house to steal their dreams isn’t easy. That’s right, when you can’t remember your dreams; it was one of us, taking it from you.

Anyways, my eyes are naturally gray and when I get thirsty they turn purple. Dylan’s are green to red, Spencer’s are yellowy gold to orange, and Alicia’s are purple to black. “Thanks.” I said.

I looked at the clock. We still had an hour to go. I could do this, but Dylan, he I wasn’t too sure of.

((Haha, what do you like about it?))
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 pm

I love Dylan's style he's like I'm funny but not too funny
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted him to come off as. My orignal thought was just plain ol' sarcastic but I ended up just kind of toying around with his personality.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Well he's wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:53 pm

)) haha, thank you. ((

Chapter Three

“Spencer!” I said opening the door for the second time, Alicia came the time before that and was chatting politely with Angela.

“Willow!” She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and then she spotted Dylan. “Dylan!” She ran over and they started kissing so I cleared my throat loudly. It wasn’t just inappropriate; I could see the hurt in Alicia’s eyes.

Alicia and Dylan had a brief history. Brief. They fell in love of whatever and two weeks later Spencer came to town flaunting her perfect hair and gorgeous body or whatever. So thus Dylan cheated Alicia caught him they ended and Spencer and Dylan began and have been ever since. But Alicia is still madly in love with him.

I’ve been trying to talk her out of him for three years now but she is determined she can win him back and I’m determined that even if they do break he’s not going to take her back unless it’s for a rebound. But Alicia has her mind set and once it’s set it can’t be unset.

We only had thirty minutes left. Dylan could do this. “So is everyone enjoying costume day?” I asked and Alicia and Spencer looked at me like I’d lost it.

Crap. They didn’t know. “You know. Today. Dress up like your favorite fictional creature day.”

“Oh.” They said cocking their heads to the side. “Right.” Alicia said.

“Yeah.” Spencer said. “Most fun this school’s seen in years.” She glanced at Dylan and tightened her hold around his waist.

He rubbed her back. “Relax.” He murmured.

She detangled herself from him and went to the mirror and pretended to fix her hair. When Angela wasn’t looking she mouthed, “Get. Him. Out. Of. Here. Right. Now.”

She walked back and sat down on Dylan’s lap and he put his arms around her waist. Right when she leaned against his chest and fresh pain over took Alicia’s face the bell dinged, signaling an announcement. “Dylan Willower, Dylan Willower, please report to the office.”
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Damn Dylan's a player! I was starting to like him to!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:11 pm

There wouldn't be much of a storyline without that being true. But, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Its ok I'll live with it
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:27 pm

)) You never know. People can change. ((

Chapter Four

Dylan calmly walked down the hallway. He knew he didn’t need to report to the office, he always went to the same room every time to feed. He wondered what it would be this time, hobo, jailbird?

He opened up the door to see a calm reasonable looking man sitting in a dentist chair. This was his favorite type; he got to play someone else. “A-Are you D-Dr. W-W-Willower?”

“Yes.” He said smoothly going over to the sink they set up in the room and washed his hands and then put on gloves though he wouldn’t need them.

He went over to the chair and sat down in a rolling-chair next to it. There were two buttons on the ground. One was to move the chair; the other was for the restraints. “There are going to be a few restraints, precautionary of course.” Dylan lied smoothly. He tapped the button with his foot clicking the wrist, ankle, and waist belts into place.

“Head back, open up.” Dylan said and the man obeyed without a word.

He looked for the best way to go about things. The neck was always the safest option and the guy had his eyes closed. He leaned down and pushed his collar down a bit. “Sorry. Hand slipped.” Dylan said.

“I-I-I-It’s okay D-D-D-Doctor.” The man said eyes still closed. Dylan inhaled deeply, he smelt almost all right. His fangs had already protruded so he didn’t have to wait and just went for it. He got him so quickly he hardly had time to scream.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Dylan sounds really hot..........plus he's a 'Doctor'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)   Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Another Vampire Story (Title subject to change)
Page 1 of 1