House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burned (title to change)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sapphire
Freaking out
Freaking out
Sapphire

Female Libra Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Tamara Kent
Affinities : Weapons

Burned (title to change) Empty
PostSubject: Burned (title to change)   Burned (title to change) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Ok, now that some people have read the excerpt I put on here before, I'm going to put the new summary. Just remember that I've changed the title to Haunted, and it's no longer called "Burned".

Haunted

Tamara’s life is changed drastically the day she loses her boyfriend, Max, in a tragic accident. Since his death, she has not come to terms with what happened. She can’t help but think that his death was more than just a freak accident.

The only person who believes her is her best friend, Zavier. After Tamara confides in him, strange things begin happening. Max shows up in her dreams, and Zavier goes missing.

Police searches turn up nothing, so, determined to find Zavier alive, Tamara begins to look for him by herself and discovers something that threatens the very existence of mankind.

Tossed into a world of no return, Tamara is suddenly involved in secrets, lies, betrayal, magic, and a battle of epic proportions. She knows she is to survive. If she doesn't, mankind will surely fall.

She is a mere human girl in the midst of all these legendary creatures. Her adventures lead her down the path of courage and determination, as she conquers her fears and gains the confidence to achieve her dreams.

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link

Last edited by Sapphire on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yolasite.com/dreamweaavernovel

Burned (title to change)
Page 1 of 1