House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ Empty
PostSubject: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Background:
This story is in the future, in America, yet it’s a mixture of the middle ages and the 21st century. There’s no democracy, there are four queens and four kings that “rule/run” the world, and their four sons. A vampire, a neko, a demon, and a werewolf. No longer is humanity the superior race, “mythical creatures” are. Every two years the princes can take in personal slaves, usually they don’t last long.

They’re either murdered or commit suicide. Some people want to become their slave while others don’t usually if a person does they do anything to catch the princes eyes. They mainly pick females, rarley do they find a male to their liking. Soon though the princes will be taking up the roles of the kings, as their parents step down.

Characters:
Trinity: Picture One . Picture Two . Picture Three
Demon Prince: Ancanthus
Neko Prince: Lucifer
Vampire Prince: Amaranth
Werewolf Prince: Chandra
Bestfriend In The Castle: Macey
Bestfriend At Home: Josh
Mom: Mom
Little Sister: Summer

Chapter One:

I sighed as I walked into my job. I worked as a waitress in this well known restaurant in town. I punched myself in so they knew I was on time and walked into the employee's only section. I heard a squeal and soon found myself on the floor.

"Trinity!" I heard Josh squeal as he hugged me. I laughed at him and just shook my head. His normally perfectly straight black hair was disheveled and I knew he had just gotten to work. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans that weren’t too tight but weren’t loose. He also had on a Bring Me the Horizon t-shirt, which obviously meant he hadn’t changed into our uniform. His hair was covering one side of his face, letting one of his electric blue eyes show and the other be covered. I smiled at his appearance.

"Can you please get off me?" I asked, smiling and trying to wiggle out from underneath him. He grinned and slowly stood up off the ground, holding his hand out to me. I took his hand and he pulled me up. Brushing myself off I slowly looked up at him and frowned. "Have you heard?" He nodded sadly and looked at me.

"Can I sleep over your house today? You know, just to make sure you stay safe from those stupid prince's," He growled. I loved Josh. He was my best friend and has been with me through everything since I was in diapers! I didn't know why he was worrying so much; they never visited my family anyway. We were never good looking enough, or strong enough for their liking. I wasn't expecting to see them today at my house. But I decided to allow Josh to keep his sanity so I told him yes and started to grab some plates so I could start to work.

Those stupid princes haven’t even lasted a year with the old slave they had! I felt bad for the poor girl. Everyone around here knew everybody so we knew she was the daughter of the Wilson’s. We all went over to them telling them we were terribly sorry for their loss, and saying how we all wished she would be back. We said the words, though we all knew she never would. No one ever lived that long. It made me wonder what went on in that house but I never asked. For I figured I didn’t want to know.

I worked until my shift was over and I walked back into the kitchen, putting down the empty plates and punching myself out. I walked over to Josh.

“Ready?” He nodded and we walked out together. We got into his car, since I had walked to work today. He drove to my house as I danced and sung along to the radio, smiling. When we made it to my house I jumped out of the car, still dancing and walked up to my front door. I slowly unlocked it while singing and dancing and opened the door, stepping in and moving away so Josh could get in.

Once he was in I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the kitchen. “You hungry,” I asked him.

“No, I had something at work,” He said, grinning. I shook my head and laughed. We weren’t supposed to eat at work if we didn’t buy the food but we both did it anyway. I poured me some orange juice and him some water. I handed him his cup as I began to sip at mine thoughtfully. Well, that is until I heard my little sister run towards me and engulf me in a hug. I choked for a bit on the orange juice that was in my throat but hugged her back. “What are you doing up sweetie,” I asked her.

“I couldn’t sleep knowing the monsters are here,” She said softly. I knew what she meant by monsters. She knew about the princes and they scared the crap out of her. I brushed the hair out of her face. She had nothing to worry about. The princes took no one younger than 16, since the youngest one of them was 16 and the oldest 19.

“Don’t worry sweetie, they won’t come anywhere near you. I’ll make sure of it,” I said, kissing her forehead.

“I’m not worried about me,” She said. “I’m worried about you.” That was when Josh awed and took her from me.

“Don’t worry; I’ll be here to keep those monsters away from Trin. So you can help her be safe by going to bed, so she’s not up all night worrying about you sleeping,” He said, grinning and chasing her up the stairs as she squealed saying “Never!” I laughed at their stupidity and sat there, drinking my orange juice. Once I finished it I rinsed the cup and put it away, walking upstairs. Josh was sitting on the edge of Summer’s bed, watching her sleep. I smiled and walked in, kissing her on the forehead and grabbing Josh’s hand.

I dragged him out of her room and into mine, beginning to change into my pajamas. I had no problem changing in front of Josh, he was gay after all. So it had no affect on him. Once I was done I crawled into bed. He crawled in on the other side in just his boxers, the way he always slept. I laughed and laid on my side. “Goodnight~” I sing-songed sleepily to him.

“Night,” He said, just as wearily. I closed my eyes, waiting for the peaceful sleep I’ve been waiting for to engulf me. And soon, I was lost in my own dreams.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stretched awake, yawning. I looked over to see Josh still sleeping and laughed, he was such a heavy sleeper. I slowly crawled out of bed, so as to not disturb him, and walked into my personal bathroom. I closed and locked the door, starting the hot water. Once it was at the right temperature I stripped down to nothing and got into the shower, closing the curtains. I ran my head under the calming water and began to wash my hair. I scrubbed in my Herbal Essences shampoo, which smelled like coconut. I smiled as I finished that and began to work on the rest of my body, soon putting in my conditioner. Once I was all done I shut off the water and got out of the shower, drying myself off with my towel.

I opened the door and looked over to my bed, still seeing Josh asleep in my bed. I laughed and got dressed. Putting on my usual attire. I had on a pair of grey skin tight skinny jeans, with my white studded belt, and a Linkin Park t-shirt, which was tied because it was too big for me. I put on my black and white checkered vans along with my black and white checkered hoodie.

I walked over and shook Josh awake, him mumbling a few incoherent things, making me giggle. “Get uuuupp,” I whined. He groaned and threw a pillow at my head. That got me mad so I decided to get up on the bed and start jumping on it. He rolled off and landed flat on his face, on the floor. I fell down on the bed, laughing as he growled and got up. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him as he stuck up his middle finger and walked into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes; he was so not a morning person. I walked over to my desk and sat down, plugging in my straightener in one of the outlets so it could heat up while I blow dried my hair.

Once I was sure it was completely dry I grabbed my straightener and started to straighten it. After I was sure everything was completely straight I set it down, turning it off, and began to tease it just a bit. I wasn’t in the mood to have a full out hair day, so I just teased it a bit so it was a little bit up but barely. I then started to apply some eyeliner and some mascara. I put a bit of eye shadow but barely any, just enough so you could slightly see it. I was content with how I looked by the time Josh came out of the bathroom, dressed and ready. I smiled at him, “Still as cranky as before?” He glared at me and walked over, shaking his head and kissing my cheek. I laughed and stood up. “So what do you want to do today?”

He shrugged and said,
“Mall? Movies?” I thought and we both said it at the same time, “Mall.” I laughed and walked downstairs with him. I could hear my parents whispering intently to someone and I wondered who. We never had company this early in the morning. I shrugged and finished walking down the stairs and went in the kitchen to say hi to who ever it was and to tell my mom me and Josh were going to the mall. But when I walked into the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks. I saw four people I had never wanted to ever see. The princes. They all looked towards me, one of them squealing and grinning while the others just looked me over.

My mom looked close to tears, but she was fighting them back. And I felt Josh wrap his arms securely around me once he saw who they were. He was being possessive.
“Sweetie, come over here,” My mom said, beckoning to me. I slowly walked over. “These are the princes, they’ve been wanting to meet you,” She said slowly. I looked over at them as one of them stood, obviously the neko, since his tail was wrapped around his leg. He looked me over and then looked back at the others, nodding. Their body guard came close to me.

“Start packing, we will be here in exactly two hours. If you are not done by then there will be consequences.” He stated, and like that, they got up, and walked out the door. Soon to be disappeared from my sight. My mom fell to ground, crying.

“I-I’m s-s-so s-sorry de-ear.” She sobbed on the ground. I fell next to her, looking somewhat calm as I rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. But on the inside I was freaking out. There was no way out of this. I would have to go to that wretched castle and do what ever those princes wanted. I fought back the tears that were trying to escape as I tried to calm down my sobbing mother. Reality was starting to set in. I only had two hours…
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:45 pm

THATS AWESOME DIFINATLY CONTINUE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:30 pm

That's really great, keep writing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 am

I like~
But that name. >.>
Macey
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks guys [x
And what's wrong with the name Macey? D:
I'm currently working on Chapter Two~ [x
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 pm

yay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:44 pm

1. Yay~
2. I used that once. xD
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:50 pm

o_O It's not like it's your signature name [x
Skye was/is mine D:
Then everyone started to steal it >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:53 pm

It was I just stopped. xD
I started to hate it. So it's fine. :DD
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:41 am

when will you write more
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 am

i like it skye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~   Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Flames Begin -Chapter One Up- ~Character Pictures Up~
Page 1 of 1