House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))

Go down 
+8
Sak-Chan
I am a red fledgling3
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Moonwalker12
Nova
~EmoKassidy~
Skyeee<3 [;
Katie-la
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What do you think of it?
It's okay
Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_lcap6%Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Eh not bad
Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_lcap6%Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Horrible
Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_lcap0%Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wonderful
Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_lcap81%Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
Didn't read it
 6% [ 1 ]
What?
Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_lcap0%Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Empty
PostSubject: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 am

This is really, the first book that is uhh how do you call it? Anyway, I'm really gunna try to finish it.

Prologue

Terri Hasting was almost 18 her and Skye her twin sister were planning on moving into a house their aunt bought them. Terri had been killed. How? The police are gonna find out, with the help of Skye. The police found a journal along with pictures and other things, at the crime scene. This is the first entry of Terri Hastings diary:

Dear Journal, June 5,2009

Skye’s making me do this. But anyway here it goes. . . Hello my name is Terri Faith Hasting. My twin is Skye Macey Hasting, I love her a lot. And you are gonna be used to keep me sane and have a clear head. Anyway, that’s a little something of me and you’ll learn the rest along the way!

Byes~!

Love and Kisses,
Terri Hasting

Spoiler:

Last edited by Natee~<3 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet
Name: Michiko
Affinities : Sound, Water

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 am

i know the answer!!!!
Skye killed her!!
noo?
ah well.

i still like it. u should continue lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:40 am

I dunno . . . I still need to add a third or 5th chara.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 am

take ur time...that's all a good story needs lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:46 am

I'm a good way into chapter one well really a page into.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:56 am

Yea, I kno the feeling. It's overwhelming all of these huge books my favorite authors write lol
But I get mad when I'm done w/ them because "they aren't long enough"

when I myself can't write a paragraph w/o writer's block lol Good Luck <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Ohkay I lied I was 3 pages into chapter 1

Chapter 1

Dear Journal, June 6, 2009
That slum bag of a stepfather, over did it today. It all started earlier this morning. . .

“Beep! Beep!” Went my alarm clock. God it’s monday. I thought, “Terri! Turn that off!” Moaned Skye from the other room, we had a Jack and Jill bedroom. I rolled my eyes at her and stumbled to turn it off. THUMP THUMP. I stopped, no! I thought, my mom’s current husband was up and drunk I bet. He reached my door and started to open it. “Skye!” I screamed as he came it locking the door behind him.

“Your not getting away that easily!” He smiled and locked the door between me and Skye. I could hear her pounding and trying to open the door. . .

I stopped, I remembered this day, it was a little over a year ago. “I’m sorry. I can’t--” I started to cry. “It’s okay you don’t have to read it.” A police officer said, trying to make me feel better. “No, no I have to, but do you think I could read it over a week or so, and then bring it back to read it to you?” I asked hoping I could do that. “Sure you can sweetie.” Said my gross step father. “I’m not going home. I’m moving out. I’m almost 18 so I can.” I said getting my things and leaving. I drove into the house that me and Terri got a year ago. Going to the room I slept in when we ran away. I opened her diary and read again.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Love it! Keep it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 am

Ch.1 cont.

I fought as hard as I could, but it did no use, he still raped me. The whole time I cried silently, and he said over and over. “It’s okay sweetie, I’ll make it feel good.” But he made me feel horrible, since I lost my virginity today. He touched me all over the place, and I could still hear Skye crying and pounding. when he was done, he whispered in my ear. “I love you Terri. Don’t you love me? Tell me you love me.” I was afraid for my life so I said it gently. “I love you.” But hell, even a smart person knew I was lying, but he didn’t. God help me.
When he left, he unlocked the doors. Skye burst in crying. “Terri. I’m so sorry! I’ll never leave you alone ever again!” I was crying too. I hardly ever talk to anyone but my sister. And after today I think I’ll talk even less. But anyway, I took her hand and pulled her into my bed. I know what your thinking. That we’re lesbians. But when your sisters, it’s okay. Continuing, we fell asleep not going to school. Why would I? I just got raped.

I took a deep breath. And tried to calm myself. I went to get ice cream and I ate it. When I was out, I went to go buy more. At the store, I got some medicine too. Guys kept trying to like flirt with me and I did not need that tonight. “Hey baby! Do you wanna have some fun tonight?” Yelled some dunk collage student, when I was in the parking lot. I tried to walk away. But he grabbed my wrist. “Your coming with me. I don’t care if you want to or not.” He whispered into my ear, and his hand snaked to cup my butt. “Get the hell of me!” I screamed and wrenched him off running away.

I cried again, driving to my empty home. I took my ice cream and walked into my bed with the journal. “I miss you Terri.” I said eating the ice cream and opening the book. The last thing I had that was of Terri’s mind and thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm

My chapters are long yes, but I don't care.

I woke up at about noon to feel really hungry. “Skye.” I whispered nudging her awake. “We gotta eat and then leave.” Skye, nodded and went to get her things together. I did too. We got clothes and food and water and every other thing we needed. Before leaving we ate a bit of food. I heard our stepfather, coming to see who was eating his food. We made a run for it. And reached Skyes’s car right when he opened the front door. He started to run to us, and Skye backed out and drove as fast as she legally could.

We laughed, at our luck and went looking for a house our aunt gave us. She gave it to us for these kind of days where we ran away. Once we reached the house, we were glad she decorated and furnished it first. Once we got all our things inside we relaxed and put in our favorite movie. We messed around and threw popcorn at each other.

When the movie was over, we went out to the mall for new clothes. We laughed and had fun, I got my normal scene/preppy stuff. Skye got her rocker/punk/scene stuff. We ate agin and got ice cream. As we drove to our new home, we listened to music and sang to our favorite songs. We laughed at each other and had the best time since forever. Once we got home, we got ready for bed but we aren’t asleep, well not yet anyway. But it’s time to sleep.

Night!

Save me from this hell,
Terri Hasting

I sighed, that day started horrible but then became the first fun day in a long time. I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead, taking some headache medicine. I played my MP3, and rubbed my temples closing my eyes. I opened them and started to read the next entry.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 am

It's really good and way to steal my name ;D xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:33 am

Shhh no one knows! And too bad! ;D
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm

AWESOME i love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Thankies~! x3
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 pm

np
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Ch. 2 (Kinda)

Dear Journal, June 10,2009

Me and Skye have been living here for a few days and went to school. Life has been better, no abuse or rape. Something we’re glad to have out of our lives. Most days were get up, eat, then get ready for school. Then go to school and all that blah blah blah stuff. Anyway today there was a new kid. He was kinda cute and sweet. But he won’t like a girl like me, so messed up she doesn’t even talk to people other than her sister. I can’t believe I thought I had a chance, god I’m so stupid.

Anyway, uhg! What am I kidding? I’m in like total love with this kid! So this is how I met him!:

We got to school and other stuff blah, blah bleh. I was jumping around, hyper is bad for school let me tell you. “What’s up up with you?” Skye joked watching me. “Uhh, pancakes in the morning means hyper me Skye you know that.” I rolled my eyes and ran in circles around her.

Skye laughed and I did too, I fell on my butt and pulled her with me. I ended up making the new kid fall too. “Oppsie!” I said jumping up and looking to see if he was okay. “You alright new kiddie?” I smiled now.

He blinked, “how did you know?” I smiled kindly, “sorry hun. I just know a newbie when I see em’. Anyways what’s you name?” Skye had drifted off, well more like zoned out. “I’m James.” James said quietly. Skye perked up, “hiya! This is Terri! She’s my twineh! And I’m Skye.”

I smiled, that moment was really weird. It was the first time I ever talked to a random person I didn’t know. I changed that day, from the shy cute girl. To the loud and fun loving kiddy. This boy was also her boyfriend, its only 2:30 PM. I can go see how he’s holding up. I got up and drove over to James’ house, I shook my hair, and smiled a bit. I got out and knocked on his door. “Ahh Skye. Come on in.” His mother said opening the door. “Hello Mrs. Scarlet. How are you today?” I nodded as I entered slowly. “I’m fine thank you'd you want a cup of tea?” She asked going to get herself one. I shook my head. “No thank you, I’m fine. But is it okay if I visit James for a bit?” She came back in with a cup. “Sure go on ahead.” I nodded and went to his room. “James?” I asked carefully opening his door. “Skye!” He said coming and giving me a hug.

I blinked, but hugged him back. “You okay?” I asked putting him at arms distance. He smiled gently and wiped his eyes. “No, I miss her Skye.” I stifled a sob. “I miss her too.” We hugged again. James pulled back and say on his bed. “So what have you been up to lately?” He asked, trying to control himself. I smiled a bit and sat in a chair. “I’ve been reading Terri’s journal. I’m at the day you two met.” I moved my hair out of my face as he thought. “Really?” He smiled now. “Yesh! And you my good friend are not going to read it!” I laughed a small laugh, but it was a laugh. I blinked, “I gotta go!” James frowned now, “why?” I shook my head, “the police are here.” I got up. “See ya later mister.” I waved and left. I sighed getting into my car. I felt tired, I rubbed my eyes driving home.

The stop lights were slow. And I mean SLOW. Like it felt forever till the red light changed to green. Anyone know why? You don’t? Oh well, then we’re both idiots. Anyway, when the light finally came to green, I smiled and drove away. When I finally got home, I ate lunch.I went back up to my room and started to read again.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Nice thats really sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanks! I feel special again x3
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

u sould always feel special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm

I hardly do. >.>
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 pm

well u should
Back to top Go down
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 pm

i agree! This is freaking awesome, i kinda wanna cry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks! >.> Other people. . . ello! x3
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:41 am

please write more asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))   Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal of a Dead Girl ((Charater Pictures up :DD))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next