House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Life of Diana Jameson. (Random story came to mind)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

The Life of Diana Jameson. (Random story came to mind) Empty
PostSubject: The Life of Diana Jameson. (Random story came to mind)   The Life of Diana Jameson. (Random story came to mind) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 am

I Should Introduce my self. I'm Diana Jameson a sweet towns Girl. But I'm not a normal Girl you would know. I'm 16 years old. well Sopse to be. I have been 16 fro about 20 full years. The cause of this Well I'll tell you my story part of it. I was just a normal 16 year old girl Tall About 6" Brown blackish hair. Anyway I was walking home from the lybary. Yes I was a neard I loved books mostly Fantecy type. And Some one kept following me nonstop. Every conner I tured he would follow. I walked almost to my street I live on and this guy who had been following me grabed my arm. Yes it was at night time as well. He grabed my arm truned me around to spee to me. I ingored him and countiued home. I was stoped again by the same guy. It was frustrting me to much. "Look sir I dont now who the H*ll you are but stay away from me." I told this man but he ingored me. Liked I cared. The next mintue All the books I was carring fell from my arms as he grabed me by the neak leaving his hand so he had me still and wisperd something I could not rember the words and the next muinte I was out blacked out. I was far from home about 7 days away from home. but that was twenty years ago. to this present day that man was Zack freemen and life has changed for us that we got to know each other it didnt take long for him to relize that I wasnt just some one to mess around with I was willing to fight for freedom.

But that was long ago where now is I am free but not as free as I'm sposse to be. But that will change hopefuly in life. As I move along things are changing around is that soon we will no longer beable to live. but oh well I'm useto my life and hope to live a sweel life with any person I seemly to chose still.

((A new story I wanted to put down This is all i have in mind when I am tired post more when I can.))
Back to top Go down

The Life of Diana Jameson. (Random story came to mind)
Page 1 of 1