House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet) Empty
PostSubject: Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet)   Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:55 pm

I ran a hand through my hair with a sigh and tapped my pen against my desk quietly. The rest of the classroom was fairly quiet except pens flying across papers filling in answers I didn’t know. Except that, the room was deathly quiet but Nick who was sitting on top of my desk, covering my test and singing a song in a crappy voice.
I glanced at the clock on the wall and was filled with panic. Two minutes left. How could there only be two minutes left?! There were forty minutes left a minute ago or so!

“I'm in trouble I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl
But even worse I can’t stop calling her
She's all I want and more
I mean damn,
What's not to adore

I've been playing too much guitar
I...I've been listening to jazz
I called so many times
I swear she’s going mad
And that cellular-er will be the death of us
I swear, I swear” Nick sang and I hit him on the arm.

“Shut up you stupid mutt!” I yelled. “I’m trying to finish my test!” The rest of the class looked up in surprise and stared at me like I was mad, which I probably looked like in their eyes. The teacher slammed her ruler against her desk and shot up, her chair falling over.
“Ms. Gale!” she barked, steam practically rolling out of her ears. “Be quiet! This is a test! Students are actually trying to succeed with this, so shut your mouth and respect your colleagues!”
“Of course miss” I said quietly and looked down. The bell rang and I handed in my test and grabbed my stuff before hurrying towards the door.
“Not so fast Ms. Gale” the teacher said and I groaned to myself, before turning around and walking over to her.
“Yes miss” I said and straightened my back so she wouldn’t start yelling at me for being sloppy.
“I’ve been looking through my fingers for a very long time. You have been shouting out things in class, hitting the air, talking to yourself, and slapped other students. You may not know this but the school nurse and I have been discussing this, and we have come to an agreement that you should see her. This was decided two weeks ago, though during this two weeks you have been awfully quiet and…proper, so we decided to wait and see if this had ended or not. Obviously it hasn’t, and you should go and see the nurse every day at four o’ clock to discuss your problems with her.”
“Excuse me miss, but I don’t have any problems” I said quietly, trying not to snap at Nick who was standing behind her chair and doing silly faces.
The teacher laughed bitterly. “Oh, you do. You really do. This is actually the worst case I’ve ever seen before in my life. And I have 50 years of life experience. You have serious mental problems, and if the talks with the nurse don’t help, we will send you to a place for people…who can’t really think straight.”
“You don’t have the right to do that” I said and gritted my teeth together.
The teacher slapped her ruler against her desk again. “Then I will get the rights! I’m tired of your sick, mental problems and I don’t want to have you near me!” she hissed. “Now leave my classroom.”
I swallowed and curtsied to her. ”Of course miss” I said and left the classroom. Nick appeared in front of me with a grin on his face.
“I love my life” he said, walking backwards.
“You don’t have a life you idiot” I muttered quietly and glanced around. “You’re dead, remember? That’s why you won’t leave me alone.”
“Aw come on, you’re making it sound like a negative thing! We who have such a great time together!”
“We don’t have a great time together. We’ve never had a great time together. We never will have a great time together. Because I’m a human, and you’re a ghost. I hate ghosts. Used to think they were cool when I was little. Now I don’t think so anymore. And besides, you’re annoying, I’m not. Just doesn’t work together” I said and continued walking to my locker.
“Try to be positive for once. It’s good for you” Nick said and shoved his hands into his pockets.
“I am positive” I said.
“Why are you talking to yourself?” someone asked from behind me.
“I’m not!” I snapped and turned around to look at the person who had spoken to me. My eyes widened at the sight of the guy I was crushing on. Oh no…not him. Please don’t have him think I’m a freak!

To comment please go Here

Last edited by Nightchild on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet)   Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 pm

((Thank you ^^ Here's just a little bit more))

Dillon Giles chuckled and shook his head, making some of his black hair fall over his eyes. “Yes you were” he said with a smiled that some might have believed was friendly.
“Actually I was talking to my friend. On the phone” I said.
“I don’t see any mobile” Dillon said and Nick chuckled.
“Oh, you’re so stupid Lee” Nick said and I shook my head.
“I use a...chip. In my ear. I got it operated in when I was twelve. So that’s four years ago…if you count I mean…it really useful. I don’t need to carry around on a phone. That’s why people think I’m talking to myself by the way, because really I’m talking to friends” I ranted on slowly.
“A chip” Dillon said and raised his eyebrows.
“Err…yeah, a chip” I nodded and brushed some hair out of my face.
Dillon sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets. “If you say so” he nodded and walked down the hall again.
“Well, that went well” Nick stated and I gritted my teeth together. I shook my head at him and continued to walk towards my locker while people shot glances at me and snickered.

Last edited by Nightchild on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet)   Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I ignored them and made my way to my locker, opening it and putting my books inside with a sigh. I glanced at my schedule and saw that I had chemistry now. Great, then I was going to sit beside Dillon. Who would laugh at me again. Perfect. Why did I have to say chip? I didn’t have a freaking chip in my ear! How had I come up with that?
I grabbed my books and closed my locker, starting to make my way down the hall once again. I saw Cassie, who was really my only friend left after Nick had died, and smiled at her. She ran up to me and brushed some of her beautiful brown hair away from her face.
“Hey Leah” Cassie smiled and walked beside me.
“Heyya” I said softly.
“What’s up? I saw you talking to Dillon! What did he say? What did you say to him?”
“Well, he asked me why I was talking to myself, and I answered that I was talking to a friend on the phone. But it wasn’t really a phone. I was talking in the chip that was operated into my ear four years ago” I said.
“You had a chip operated into your ear? That’s so smart! I want one too! Then I don’t have to worry about losing my phone all the time. Because, you know, it’s not like I’m going to lose my ear” she said and laughed.
I looked at her. “Cassie, I was kidding. I don’t have a chip in my ear. And really, how are you going to talk to the person on the…chip? There’s not like there’s a microphone or something.”
“Oh my God. Leah I love you. I’m going to build that! I’ll get rich! I mean, I’ll get richer!” she said and ran away. I frowned and shook my head. Sometimes Cassie was really weird…and stupid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet)   Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something about a ghost (don't have a title yet)
Page 1 of 1