House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 pm

(alright)
I nodded and started walking to the nearest store.
(she needs to test too, it'll sooth my character and that will be entirely up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm

(Okay.)

I walked wit her,"So what we getting?"I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:07 pm

"A test, for you know." I said as we walked in. "You're testing with me. You've been moody too." I said and grabbed two tests. I went to the counter and bought them.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:11 pm

I bit my lip and waited behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 pm

I grabbed them and we went to the bathroom. "Here." I said and handed her one then went into a stall.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

I took it and went and did the test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:47 pm

After I tested I came out and waited. When it came out I stared at it in shock. "Oh god." I whispered, this is the wrong time for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:49 pm

I came out ad set mine down,"What?"I asked, as i washedmy hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm

"I got a positive." I said and threw it away and washed my hands too. "Should we still go to the spa or should we head home, to tell Vampiro?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:12 pm

"Tell Vampiro,"I said softly as I looked down at mine,positive... I glumped and said,"Negative,"of course Ilied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:26 am

I looked at her. "Well, at least you've got some luck." I said. "Come on, let's go. If you're lying to me though then I suggest you tell anyways, Ryan has to be there." I said as we left the store and went to her house.
R: I got up and went to back to her pplace. In sat in the kitchen away from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

We walked in,"Hve fun telling him,"I muttered as I walked into the kitchen,pretending I didnt see Rya I went towards the cookie jar to only finding it empty.I frowed deeeply,and sighed,"This day just gets better and better,"I walked over to the fridge and yanked open the freezer ,looking for ice cream.

I sat upstairs,waiting for Vampira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 pm

R: I had accidently fell asleep on the table.
V: I went into our room and shut the door. "Hey." I said and smiled. "Maybe you should tell me off before I tell you my news." I said and sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:27 pm

I shook my head,"I'mgoing to yell at you or anythng,"I took her hand,"but I'm glad you're home safe."

I sat in the living room eating ice cream and watched romatic mmovies... who could blame me I had a broken heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 pm

V: I smiled brighter. "Well, I just thought you had something to say about me taking off earlier. I figured out why I;ve been so moody lately, and Sevenna is too but she doesn't want anyone to know." I said.
R: Asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm

"Alrigt then tell me why,"I smiled softly at her.

I even ate cookies and some candy I had bought a week ago or so ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

V: I took a breath unsure of what I was saying. "I'm pregnant." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:43 pm

I stared at her,"Seriously?"I whispered.

I cleaned up after and headed downstairs,I fell into my older brother's room and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 pm

"Yeah, I made a comment to Sevenna today and it made me wonder. I just wanted to know what was going on with me, I was saying things I don't mean a lot so it didn't make sense." I said as I stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 pm

I nodded and as everything sunk in I smiled,"I'm a dad ,me a father.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

"I know, I felt the same thinking of myself as a mom. I understand that our fight is getting harder now, because we have more to fight for. Not just my freedom from Victor but our child or children and the vampires under his power too." I said and sighed. I leaned onn him feeling the wieght of the world on my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

I tilted her chin up and kisseed her,"Let me take your mind off all that,"I whispered and kissedher neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 pm

I smiled. I rolled my head back for him and started to giggle from how much it tickled.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:20 pm

I smiled when she giggled,bringing her closer as I kept kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 pm

I giggled more and wrapped my arms around him. I think we set a great example for our kid.
R: I woke up and noticed the smell, it wasn't bad just different. Someone was pregnant, but it was more than one. "Huh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next