House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:22 pm

I watched from the shadows guessing what she was thinking of. I chuckled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm

I sighed happliy at the memory,I missed that Ryan so much.I looked around and my eyes fell on the sandbox,that's where we first met when we were about 4 years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

I thought about going over there and trying to be comforting. I knew if I didn't then I wouldn't be me. I sat there pondering which would be best.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I walked over to the snadbox and sat in the sand,"This is where you will lay someday,and you'll meet your best riend.And fall in love with them,and this time hopefully you'll live happily ever after,"I whispered to my stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm

I watched her just wishing I could decide to go to her. I saw a skateboard abandoned on the ground and grabbed it. I started doing a lot of tricks on it, mostly stupid of course.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 pm

I looked up when I heard a skateboard,I raised an eye brow when I saw Ryan,"Ryan what are you doing?"I asked.I quickly got up when I saw he was doing some pretty stupid stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

"Having fun. Like I used to." I said. I smiled at her and ran out into the road as a car was passing bye and narrowly missed.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

"Ryan!'I screamed when he barely missed the car,my heart hammering in my hest as I watched him,"Ryan come on get back over here!"I called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 pm

"Whatever you say." I skated back over to her and got off. I smiled at her. "Guess I still know how to scare you out of your wits." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm

I hugged him tightly,"Yes you do,"I muttered and closed my eyes,"god Ryan what if the car had hit you or something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm

I hugged her back. "I didn't mean to make you this upset. I just thought you'd get a kick out of me as the old me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

I lauged abit,'Ryan as scared as I am,I am thriled to see the old you,"I whisperd and took his face in my hands,"you just scared me like old times.But welcome back ,Ryan,"I whispered then kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 pm

I smiled and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 pm

I smiled and kept kissing him,as I wrapped my ars around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm

I stopped when we needed to breathe and leaned my forehead against hers. "So maybe our child will have a better look at what love is, I think we'll do great if we stay together and make it work, and stay with Vampira but with a few times to ourselves of course."
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:50 pm

I nodded,"Agreed,"I kissed him again quickly before pulling away and smiling.

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=8689
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)   Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire marks (renew opened to anyone please join)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40