House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)

Go down 
+4
Marked_by_Nyx
Moonwalker12
*PrincessOfDarkness*
courtney
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:01 pm

"My dear Alice! I've missed you too!" I said, hugging her back, smiling.

I slowly got up, fixing my hair.

((I thought of something funny. xD ))
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 pm

(and what would that be?)

I smiled. i had missed my friends from wonderland
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

((The chershire turned human and Zori is what he turned out to be xD ))

"Nobody ever remembers me." I said.

I looked at chershire and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Star Light
Affinities : Spirit,and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:07 pm

"Hatter did you bring me some tea"I asked smiling at him
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Victoria_Tod
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 pm

i went over and hugged zori. "Id never forget you"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 pm

I grinned my chershire grin. "You better not!" My tail swayed.

"I always bring tea! Wherever I go!" I said, randomly whipping out tea cups and a tea pot.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:33 pm

"Never dear zori. who could ever forget you?" i said to her
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:39 pm

I walked down the forest. I had heard that the Alice was coming back. I hadn't met her last time she showed up here. I was in hiding from the Red Queen. But now that the White queen was back in rule I was back. I, Aston White was back again. Cousin to both the red a White queen. For I was the Black King.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 pm

"Hatter how has wonderland been since i was last here?"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 pm

"Great! Chershire here some how made the white queen give hi-- her a potion.. This is how she turned out."

I smiled happily, waving. "Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:46 pm

"Well i think shes never looked beter" i hugged her
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:46 pm

I walked over to the door to the other world and smiled. Hatter was here. As was Cheshire cat. And a young lady who's hair was a beautiful pale blond and a smile that could have warmed the heart of the Red Queen herself. She was very beautiful. "Only a few moons my dear," I answered as I came into her view.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:47 pm

"Thanks! Hah!: I hugged her back and saw the black King.

I didn't like the way the black king looked at Alice so we all got closer to her.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:49 pm

i looked up. "hello....i dont remember you so who might you be?" i asked him
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 pm

I bowed down to her. "My name is Aston White," I said. "And I should assume that you are Alice are you not?" Then I looked into her eyes and smiled. She was just as beautiful as the Hatter said she was.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 pm

"Yes. You assume correctly Aston"
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 pm

I smiled at her and rose from my bow. "It is very nice to meet you Alice," I said taking her hand and laying a kiss on it. I might just try to court this beauty.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm

i felt my cheeks burn with a blush. i was not expecting him to do that....
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:02 pm

I felt me bit my lip in anger, face turning a slight red color. Alice shouldn't fall for him, after all, she did just meet him

I watched hatter and frowned, my tail going down. I pat his back and gave him a smile to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 pm

I released her hand and bowed down to the Hatter and the Cat. "Greetings," I said to them. "Forgive me for not addressing you first. I feel as though to make new alliances should always be import just as keeping old ones."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 pm

I nearly hissed but forced a smile and nodded. "Its quite fine! I'm just happy Hatter's dear Alice has returned! Finally he can shut up!" I grinned, trying to embarress Hatter

"Zori!" I hissed as she told about me. My cheeks turned pink as I wacked her upside the head.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 pm

i leaned into Hatter.............i knew he probably mad...but i kinda liked him plus i could never see myself falling for aston....
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

"Hatter's Alice?" I asked. "I did not know that you had a previous engagement with this young lady."
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

"Hatter is a good friend." i told aston
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm

"Well, I call her that because he never shut up about her!" I grinned as he hit me again. "Ow!" I cried, ears going flat upon my head.

"She's stupid! Don't listen to her!" I cried out

"Smarter than you.." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)   Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice and The Madhatter(Open to all)(starting but still open to anyone)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next