House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

darkness and light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
E.S.E.S
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
E.S.E.S

Female Posts : 37

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities :

darkness and light Empty
PostSubject: darkness and light   darkness and light EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:31 pm

atiyyah and rachels story!!!!!!!!!!
i love em 2 cause dude they have me in it
~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(this is posted by kim)
lol
enjoy dudes

Tanya sat at the end of the hall .If looks could kill I’d so be dead right now. Why me, she sat next to me and boy she’ll have fun ripping my head off after school. That’s something I will not be looking forward to you know.
We’re in detention and 5 minutes of the hour will be up, so going die and it will not be my fault. She was telling all her friends the wrong answer so all I told her was the answer was wrong and now I am truly a dead girl waking. You should have seen her face I never knew that a girl my age could be so Red, anyway Miss Patson caught us talking in detention and that’s how I ended up in this stupid place.

1 min left

50 seconds

1………………………….

Tanya gets up and walks straight past me stopping only by me and no one else saying:
“Your dead Kimberly “
I walk out of detention with fear, just about to walk to the stairs when Tanya and her little ducklings’ followers stopping my in tiny tracks: “how dare you get me into detention”. She starts stepping towards me forcing me to step back to the edge of the stairs:” it wasn’t my fault you, she would have caught you talking anyway I was just telling you that the answer is wrong ……….
“I am never wrong”.
Tanya interrupted:
“You will never embarrass me again”
And with that last sentence Tanya’s hand curled into a fist, and I guess you know what happens next? I got punched in the face which happened so fast it was totally unreal, sending me , myself and I down a bunch of steps into a rather
Inconveniently placed into a hard brick wall …
When I was to awake I was in complete darkness. I tried to get up but a cold hand pushed me back down, the next thing I know I am being told by a mystery voice:
“Don’t try and get up, you will just hurt yourself even more, are you ok”?
“I’m fine now let me get up – ow”!
“You are not ok by the sounds of it “.he said. I could hear the smile in his or her voice although it seriously sounded like a guy. By now I really wanted to open my eyes and who this person is but I am really scared.
“Why are you here with me“? I asked the mystery person.
I could tell that this person had stiffened when I the question but they wanted to answer so they did.
“You bumped your head pretty hard so I saved you and that’s that’’.

I think I must have dosed off because the next thing I know I’m in my dorm with that mystery person again. I opened my eyes to see the fittest dude ever; he had the most beautiful face and body ever.

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down

darkness and light
Page 1 of 1