House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

darkness never hides

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StieveRayJ
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
StieveRayJ

Female Libra Dog

darkness never hides Empty
PostSubject: darkness never hides   darkness never hides EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 pm

At that moment i saw him, he looked scared, but he was crying to. I didn't know what to do. So i went to comfort him. i put my hand on his shoulder, but he was still looking down at the dead girls body. "I did this", he said without hesitating.
"No you didn't...well you didn't mean to" i said while hugging him and rocking back and forth. "she threatened you and the whole school you had to do something to stop her."
"But shes only 15."
"well shes the biggest 15 year old threat i have ever new" i said, then i started to laugh and right at that moment he started to laugh to. his eyes met mine and at that moment i knew. I loved him,, and i could see it in his eyes that he loved me to.
He down at the dead threat. "help me move her" he said softly, while lifting her shoulders up. I walked toward her carrying her legs.
"were do you want to put her"
"into the ocean", he said firmly
"why there"
"so no one will see her"
"shouldn't we lock her up, in case she come back...alive?", i was in shock to even think of asking that. he stared at me in a weird way. "she cant come back to life, duhhh, shes dead remember, where were you the pat hour" he snorted. I felt so stupid. I realized i was staring at his face the whole time, i look away, then i realized we've been moving! The ocean was right behind me.
"ok", he said, "lets throw her in, you ready?"
"yea...sure", i was so nervous that i was shaking all over. i heard a splash and at that moment i knew she was in the ocean.
"come on i'll take you back to your dorm room", he said while touching my shoulder gently.
"ok, but are you ok with you killing her and all"
"yea, and like you said i had to she was a threat"
He took me to my dorm room and gave me a good night kiss on my cheek. "night", i said. After he closed the door i ran to the bathroom to check out how good i looked..and crap i looked horrible!
"think" i said to myself, what has happened the past few days. Well the 15 year old threat killed some humans...including my parents, but shes long gone, like dead gone, some kids are are still crazy over her...which reminds me i have to tell them shes dead. Witch would be good news for everyone. "ok" i told myself,"go to sleep".
i fell asleep all of the sudden i heard i know at my door, when i opened it he was there, tied up with three guards around him. then i saw her ...how can she still be alive, the 15 year old threat walked up to me and said "guards bring her to, they shall prepare for their death."
"the whole school has been hypnotized by her, they trust her" my man(he) said looking down.
"but we killed her we-"
"silence!", she said in a powerful tone, " u retards dont understand my true powe, when u killed me you have just made me stronger."
i stared at her guards eyes and they were pitch black, at that moment i knew i was goin to die and i felt that my tied up lover knew that to.

...TO BE CONTINUED...(if u want it to be continued)

Very Happy thanks for readin my story, i know that i suk at makin them, the format suks and all that stuff...if ur wonderin they are all vamps and yea,,,,um i couldnt come up for names with the characters ... thankS... i still a freshman ok i suk at english< srry that was guilt speakin... Angry

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

darkness never hides
Page 1 of 1