House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)

Go down 
+3
Caristiona
Moonwalker12
gamer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) Empty
PostSubject: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

this is a House of Night for those rejected before/durring/after being marked

Usual charecter sheet
Name:
Affinaties:
Bio:
Looks:

Last edited by gamer on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:58 am

Name: Jace
Former: 5th
Affinaties: Fire
Bio: he was a loner before being marked only because no one wanted him. his family rejected him, even his girlfreind after awhile
Looks: 6'5 jet black hair, fit,

Name: Katie
Former: 4th
Affinaties: Water
Bio: she had a horrible life before being marked. her parents unowned her. her boyfreind left her for some other girl right infornt of her. being marked was a way out of her life so shes happy that she was out.
Looks: long brown hair, Her mark is the color of water and even though she hasn't whent through the change she has two tear drop shaped marks on either side of her mark
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Name: Faith
Former: 3rd
Affinaties: Perfect aim
Bio: She was with the greatest guy, but the day she was marked she caught him cheating on her. She never got over it, shes always sitting by herself
Looks:
House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) 9k=
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Name: Danny
Affinaties: Air,
Bio: He was an outcast, thanks to his family. People never hung out with him always picked on him and never. Even the teacher never acknowledged him.
Looks:House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) 9f8ce89d90183862.jpg

Name: Camille
Former: 4th
Affinaties: emotions and telekenisis
Bio: He boyfriends...no EX boyfriend, beat her and almost killed her before she was marked. No one would believe her when she told them about it. So she is always scared
Looks:House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) Black_emo_scene_hairstyle3
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 pm

(( May I join?))
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Name: Ash Whitson
Affinaties: Fire, Air
Bio: Rejected the change in his fifth former year. He thought he was changing, as he hadn't been coughing at all. His vampyre girlfriend helped him change into a Red Fledgling by giving him blood. She risked her life to save him, and he'll always be greatful for it.
Looks: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) Emo-boys-haircuts
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 pm

(( Can I be Ash girlfriend?))
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:02 pm

anyone can join so yea you can lol
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 pm

(ok starting)
after finding out about my affinity for water i always seem to feel better about myself when im close to this little stream that runs through the grounds.
fires been my only freind all these years since being marked. yeah i have had some freinds now and then. but they always seem to forget me.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:19 pm

I laid there on a bench and played with my affinity. There was nothing else for me to do, so I let the air flow around me.

I was laying my the lake behind the school, just relaxing getting away from everyones feelings and stuff.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Name: Mell martin
Fifth former
Affinity: Love (can detect how much a person loves the other)
Bio : She´s Ash girlfriend, she´s sweet and loyal. She loves him so much
House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) J14_jpg

Last edited by samjie156 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:41 pm

playing with the water is fun and all but i sometimes feel all alone."i wonder what life would be like if i hadn't been marked." i said to myself

"fire come to me"i said i had noticed it was getting alittle cold." could ya warm me up" i asked and like fire had been for about a year now it did what i asked. feeling the warmth of fire i said "thanks"
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:55 pm

I was in a bench reading a book
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 pm

I stood up this was boring. I had to find something to do or I was going to go insane.

I stood up and walked to the edge of the water. I let the water lap my toes and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:08 am

"water come to me" i said having an affinity of something as cool as water was awesome. it helps me bare everything else.

i decided to go for a walk. because there was nothing to do really.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 am

I walked to the archary. i picked up a bow and a stack of arrows. I just shot them, this was what I did all day
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:19 am

i played with water for awhile. thanking it when i was done. i decided i'd go back to the dorm. "mabey someone will be there" i said. it would probly be empty with it being break for christmas and anyone who had a family who wanted them would be gone. sigh

walking past the archery place i herd a thud. "probly someone practicing" i said to myself walking closer to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:21 am

I was looking at my pack. But i was thinking about the farthest target away. i let go of the arrow and it when to the target perfect hit. "If only life was this simple." I sighed
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

"yep like i guessed no one here" i said sitting down on one of the couches in the dorm.

"wow" i said amazed from what i saw. that girl she hit the farthest target.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:25 am

I jumped when I heard someone. "Sorry didnt know anyone was here." I went around and started picking up the arrows
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:26 am

I walked around the quad and spotted a larg tree. I climbed it and just hung there for a little bit.

I started to get cold, so I put my shoes back on and headed back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:27 am

I went to get the arrow out of the target
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 am

i drifted of to sleep on the cozy couch.

"oh um dont be" i said alittle suprised that i was herd. " sorry for interupting um" i said quickly starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:30 am

I was already heading for my car. i didnt look back. I thought that I was the only one that goes to the archary. i shook my head
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 am

I walked into the dorm room and saw a girl asleep on the couch. I tried to keep quiet, but I stepped on a dart and screamed.

I fell out of the tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)   House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join) Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night for the rejected(started but anyone who wants to can still join)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next